News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

no need to get pissy with me. i'm not trying to start a fight here, you asked how it can be rape if he had an erection and i explained it.
no need to get pissy with me, i'm just making sure we don't have bill cosby running wild over here in the boxing forum.

I'd still pick evander every day of the week, he could probably win by accident. Vitor was a good striker but only by mma standards, not by real skill standards.

Holyfield is broke. He needs/wants this payday. And I can’t blame him. He was once Uber-rich, but he lost most of his fortune and had his mega-mansion repossessed several years back. He’s obviously tired of being broke (relatively broke I mean; he’s doing ok compared to an average Joe — but he’s a peasant compared to his formerly rich self).

Holyfield is broke. He needs/wants this payday. And I can’t blame him. He was once Uber-rich, but he lost most of his fortune and had his mega-mansion repossessed several years back. He’s obviously tired of being broke (relatively broke I mean; he’s doing ok compared to an average Joe — but he’s a peasant compared to his formerly rich self).
Yeah Rick Ross owns it now. They used it to shoot Coming to America part 2 in. That must sting some.

Evander 58. He'll win but I bet Vitor gets out ok.

People are so blinded by pro boxers. The dude is 58 and if you have seen his last couple videos you would know he’s going to get KTFO by Vitor. Doesn’t mean Vitor is a better boxer or even remotely close.
Except we have seen the vids. Maybe you should look again

Holyfield is looking fast and sharp, he is no Chuck Liddell.
Belfort is looking mediocre and less powerful. Look at it objectively.
Holyfield is a bigger and far more skilled boxer.
Bernard Hopkins maintained his level of world champion at 50, Foreman was near 50 when he won the title.
Holyfield even at 58 looks in shape some people have the genetics he will hurt and probably stop Vitor. There is a question about cardio that's all but if it's 8 rounds of 2 minutes it shouldn't be an issue.

Except we have seen the vids. Maybe you should look again

Holyfield is looking fast and sharp, he is no Chuck Liddell.
Belfort is looking mediocre and less powerful. Look at it objectively.
Holyfield is a bigger and far more skilled boxer.
Bernard Hopkins maintained his level of world champion at 50, Foreman was near 50 when he won the title.
Holyfield even at 58 looks in shape some people have the genetics he will hurt and probably stop Vitor. There is a question about cardio that's all but if it's 8 rounds of 2 minutes it shouldn't be an issue.

Holyfield has been in far more wars over his career than either BHop or Foreman...

no need to get pissy with me, i'm just making sure we don't have bill cosby running wild over here in the boxing forum.
that's an odd take on the exchange, especially considering you're the one questioning why fucking a 13 year old is rape.

that's an odd take on the exchange, especially considering you're the one questioning why fucking a 13 year old is rape.
you seem to know some things. anyway, plenty of guys who wouldn't whine about being "raped" by a woman at 13, i'm one.

you seem to know some things. anyway, plenty of guys who wouldn't whine about being "raped" by a woman at 13, i'm one.
i know that sex with kids is morally and legally reprehensible, and you seem to take that as a sign of me being a pedo rapist... all while disagreeing that it's morally and legally reprehensible.

can you see why i'm confused?

i know that sex with kids is morally and legally reprehensible, and you seem to take that as a sign of me being a pedo rapist... all while disagreeing that it's morally and legally reprehensible.

can you see why i'm confused?
no, i can't, not really. But whatever.

no, i can't, not really. But whatever.
all right. let's look at a hypothetical situation in which these views are held by bill cosby and another random dude, not us.

- dude #1 thinks it's fine to have sex with a 13 year old
- dude #2 thinks it's wrong

which number is bill cosby?

anyway, plenty of guys who wouldn't whine about being "raped" by a woman at 13, i'm one.
You say that as an older guy but it's not like that in real life. Usually they feel used and abused afterward when they realize they were exploited. The mental maturity is not there.

You say that as an older guy but it's not like that in real life. Usually they feel used and abused afterward when they realize they were exploited. The mental maturity is not there.
nah, it's different for guys unless they are homo's. I know plenty of guys who've knocked boots with a grown woman before they were grown, they were all fine. One gay guy, he was actually not though, he was molested as a small child by his babysitter, that fucked him up, he's still pissed. Don't know if that had anything with his sexuality or not. the rest? nah, they either brag about it or talk about how it's not that uncommon. I suppose it could have happened to me but it didn't. A man doing that shit? Hell no, that would have been fucked up for me, but some beautiful big assed woman? she'd have done me a favor.

Anyway, oscar is known to be a drama queen, first it was his dad who fucked him up, recently he said his mom beat him and now this. Not saying it's not possible but I don't feel sorry for him. I never even liked him as a person, as a fighter he was great but as a person I never cared a bit for him. Even today his character looks pretty sketchy only it's more obvious today. And let's not forget, he was known to screw underage girls. Now, that is something that I believe is wrong, hell, even the 18 year olds that many men drool over are so stupid and immature that I think that's wrong too. Women are different than men, newsflash.

nah, it's different for guys unless they are homo's. I know plenty of guys who've knocked boots with a grown woman before they were grown, they were all fine. One gay guy, he was actually not though, he was molested as a small child by his babysitter, that fucked him up, he's still pissed. Don't know if that had anything with his sexuality or not. the rest? nah, they either brag about it or talk about how it's not that uncommon. I suppose it could have happened to me but it didn't. A man doing that shit? Hell no, that would have been fucked up for me, but some beautiful big assed woman? she'd have done me a favor.

Anyway, oscar is known to be a drama queen, first it was his dad who fucked him up, recently he said his mom beat him and now this. Not saying it's not possible but I don't feel sorry for him. I never even liked him as a person, as a fighter he was great but as a person I never cared a bit for him. Even today his character looks pretty sketchy only it's more obvious today. And let's not forget, he was known to screw underage girls. Now, that is something that I believe is wrong, hell, even the 18 year olds that many men drool over are so stupid and immature that I think that's wrong too. Women are different than men, newsflash.
You know plenty of guys who went through that? I find that very doubtful, it's not that common and not something many people talk about especially as it's considered illegal on the adults part. It's how you're imagining it maybe but it's not like that irl.

You know plenty of guys who went through that? I find that very doubtful, it's not that common and not something many people talk about especially as it's considered illegal. It's how you're imagining it maybe but it's not like that irl.
i do, actually i do, maybe some of them are lying, I don't know but it happens. Only the gay guy was scarred by it, but as I said, in his case, he was a fucking baby. I think i was 15 when a lady from my church was throwing it at me. People and life aren't perfect. One of the most interesting things about people is how they could be so hypocritical as I learned from the church people. It used to twist my brain but with time, I just kinda accept it. Humans are frail and full of faults no matter what they say.

Back