News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

Now let Holyfield catch covid and bring in Shannon Briggs - let's go champ

Oscar said he was vaccinated and he contracted covid anyway. That's isn't very common in otherwise healthy people and they almost never need to be hospitalized.

Oscar said he was vaccinated and he contracted covid anyway. That's isn't very common in otherwise healthy people and they almost never need to be hospitalized.
Well oscar has not been the most healthy living person outside of boxing.

The whole boxing community cheering every time a boxer wins a boxing match with a participant from an entirely different sport, kinda makes me cringe..
As opposed to the insecure mma fans/fighters going on about, "but in a real fight."????

Don't kid yourself, it's becoming more common these days.

Don't kid yourself, it's becoming more common these days.
CDC data shows that over 99.99% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not die or even require hospitalization. The highest hospitalization rates remain in areas with low vaccination rates. I guess I must be kidding myself or Oscar was a 1 in 10,000 case.

As opposed to the insecure mma fans/fighters going on about, "but in a real fight."????
I’ll admit both sides are cringy as fuck. The difference being that MMA fighters are actually willing to step into the boxing world, boxers.....well not so much. On the cringe scale this fact puts boxers in the douche bag zone 99% of the time, and it would have been nice to see TRTVitor eat ODH heart live on pay per view.

I’ll admit both sides are cringy as fuck. The difference being that MMA fighters are actually willing to step into the boxing world, boxers.....well not so much. On the cringe scale this fact puts boxers in the douche bag zone 99% of the time, and it would have been nice to see TRTVitor eat ODH heart live on pay per view.

LOL the difference is boxing has more money. No one is asking MMA fighters to come over and jump in the boxing ring they are choosing to do it so they can make money. Look at McGregor, Floyd didn't ask him to come round so we could watch him get dismantled. They are two different sports, one just happens to pay better.

LOL the difference is boxing has more money. No one is asking MMA fighters to come over and jump in the boxing ring they are choosing to do it so they can make money. Look at McGregor, Floyd didn't ask him to come round so we could watch him get dismantled. They are two different sports, one just happens to pay better.
Tired argument pal. Despite pay, one sport steps up, one doesn’t. Pride still means something, unless of course your a limited combat athlete that values his skill on a giant cardboard check. As a representative of the latter, COVID would seem the easy way out.

Tired argument pal. Despite pay, one sport steps up, one doesn’t. Pride still means something, unless of course your a limited combat athlete that values his skill on a giant cardboard check. As a representative of the latter, COVID would seem the easy way out.
It may be a tired argument, but it is correct....

Did you ever fight yourself? Would you have the balls to go from being a boxer into MMA? I fought in boxing and muay thai but never did MMA not out of fear of it, but simply because I thought it was a waste of time for my career (plot twist, muay thai and boxing were both a waste of time too).

Most boxers would not go into MMA simply because they put their livelyhood at stake with a broken leg or a broken arm. Why throw away your career to show "you're the man" lmao.

It may be a tired argument, but it is correct....

Did you ever fight yourself? Would you have the balls to go from being a boxer into MMA? I fought in boxing and muay thai but never did MMA not out of fear of it, but simply because I thought it was a waste of time for my career (plot twist, muay thai and boxing were both a waste of time too).

Most boxers would not go into MMA simply because they put their livelyhood at stake with a broken leg or a broken arm. Why throw away your career to show "you're the man" lmao.
the main reason is, a top boxer has nothing to gain fighting mma and a lot to lose. There isn't the same money or notoriety and yes, the prospect of having a dislocated joint or even just tapping out would be a blow to their ego's sure. All true, but the main reason is, there just isn't much to get out of it. And.., I've said it before but I'll say it again, mma'rs are just strange, I think boxing people are generally more down to earth. I think the weirdness drives off a lot of fans too.

CDC data shows that over 99.99% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not die or even require hospitalization. The highest hospitalization rates remain in areas with low vaccination rates. I guess I must be kidding myself or Oscar was a 1 in 10,000 case.
I said hes a drama queen a couple pages back. He has it, sure, the hospital pics are probably theater.

lol you think there's more pride fighting for the UFC? Ask guys like Spencer Fisher how pride is working out for him.

"Limited combat athlete" lol, no real fight people would disrespect a combat sport like that. What a dumbass.

Holyfield is almost 60 and punch drunk. He's barely intelligible in interviews. This has the potential for tragedy. Can't believe anyone sanctioned this, god forbid if anything serious happens, someone might go to jail. No way Hollyfield pases a properly done medical exam.

Last edited:
As for the fight.. as per usual, the HW kills the MW.

Does he have enough of a size advantage? Plus Vitor can't use 90% of his skillset, fighting a HW champ twice his size.

What the hell..
Twice his size? You would think he was fighting Semmy Schilt. Vitor fought Overeem before and Holyfield is a former Cruiserweight. Most of his HW fights he weighed 210-220. I expect him to look a little bigger but let's not get carried away.

It's all down to money. There is one elite boxer in their prime making the transition to MMA and it's entirely because there's no money in women's boxing (well, at least at her weight class). You'd think the persistent comments by current top MMA fighters about how much better revenue split is in these ridiculous fights would hammer the point home.

Back