News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

This was a rough fight for Vitor already, and now he's destined to lose.

If I’m Vitor, I say, yeah I’ll fight Holyfield, under kickboxing rules…..then wheel kick his head. I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.

We've seen a lot of boxing and MMA athletes at or near their primes well into their 40s, but Evander is almost 60. This will be a spectacle, that's for sure.

Holyfield is so old that hell probably be completely horrible. I don't think Vitor is without a chance

The vaccines are a joke, or Oscar is milking it like a duck.
Yea who knows. Double vacc and training for a fight surely you think he'd cop the least symptoms.

Unless he is that out of shape.

ya, and this is why we need to continue to mask and distance as much as possible.

source.gif

source.gif

I hope for Vitor's sake that Holyfields chin and speed have been ravaged by age. Because based on how Evander looks physically, it looks like Vitor is in for a bludgeoning.

I hope for Vitor's sake that Holyfields chin and speed have been ravaged by age. Because based on how Evander looks physically, it looks like Vitor is in for a bludgeoning.
He looks absolutely incredible, is bigger, and is a much higher level boxer, but he's almost 60. We've seen guys well into their 40s be elite in combat sports, and Vitor is in his 40s. I'm not saying Evander won't win, just that the odds and history doesn't favor him.

Well, if oscar had, maybe he wouldn't have wasted everybody's time because he can't fight like that. It's troubling seeing all the defiance, not just with covid but with life from people who really aren't that strong. We are forced to live packed together by the money men, this isn't a natural way of living, not even close and then we want to act like we are free by gathering together in a way we were forced to several generations ago, ironic.

But it's the silly defiance that we have, I just went out for a drive, we had guys arguing at the jack in the box because they couldn't get food walking through a drive through, then, a guy right after that drove his bike right in front of me in traffic, I honked and he gave me the finger. What do you do with a population like that? Nothing you can do really but it made me think of the antivaxxers.

At least with Oscar he had a chance due to the huge size difference. Now he's completely fucked lol. Holyfield has godlike durability and a size advantage.
he should pull out too, people would call him names, but that's not the guy he agreed to fight and he's not at fault.

what stuff is Holyfield posting? he in poor health or something?

what's he posting?

He was posting a couple of videos of him working out (And in great, tremendous shape) during the Tyson vs Jones timeline. He's a beast for his age but his mitts and heavybag videos are just him looking stiff and nowhere near as good as Tyson or RJJ, or even Oscar.

Back