News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

It’s unlikely that Oscar can fight from his hospital bed
That's why I said it's not ducking because he has covid. People like to use covid as a duck reason when it isn't. They aren't even allowed to fight even if they wanted to and lots of fighters have had lingering issues with covid.

That's why I said it's not ducking because he has covid. People like to use covid as a duck reason when it isn't. They aren't even allowed to fight even if they wanted to and lots of fighters have had lingering issues with covid.
Even if he had no symptoms they shouldn't and wouldn't allow him to fight.

yeah I don't know about that
I agree as don't see that happening either . The fight was not even approved by CSAC so what does that say to you. Holyfield is 58 and hasn't fought in like 10-11 years, come on now.
I think Belfort smashes this one.

Thats some acting cuz..

Drs said u dont go to hospital if ur vaccinated...

But for real tho if true..get better dela hoya
Vaccine reduces severity of symptoms and your chance of dying you can still end up in hospital. Given his lifestyle and I am sure his organs aren’t in top condition.

What MAY have happened (just my guess) is that de la Hoya got vaxxed and then forgot or didn't realize it takes about 2 weeks at least for the antibodies to build up. And so from date of 1st jab, it'll actually be about 6weeks (jab1 + jab2 + 2 weeks after 2nd jab) when you're actually fully protected. My guess is he got careless after 1st jab and did't mask or whatever and caught the virus before he had built up enough antibodies. Just a guess.

if vitor is smart he's say, "i want to fight the guy I signed to fight" wait and do that. He couldn't be blamed for ducking holyfield and that's a shorter fight.

What MAY have happened (just my guess) is that de la Hoya got vaxxed and then forgot or didn't realize it takes about 2 weeks at least for the antibodies to build up. And so from date of 1st jab, it'll actually be about 6weeks (jab1 + jab2 + 2 weeks after 2nd jab) when you're actually fully protected. My guess is he got careless after 1st jab and did't mask or whatever and caught the virus before he had built up enough antibodies. Just a guess.

All he had to do is keep a small circle, make sure they weren't running the streets and train, but that's too much to ask I guess.

well thats a big swing in opponents lmao. hopefully evander takes it easy on him

1 joke fight turns into an even bigger joke fight. Vitor still loses

Wait how the fuck is this gonna work this is a Welterweight VS Heavyweight match its not like pride boxing don’t do open weight matches

Back