News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

Vitor should back out. 58 year old juiced Holyfield is still a dangerous opponent.

My guess would be Evander fades pretty hard as the rounds go on but he's got a cpl to few good rounds in him. Plenty of time to fuck up Vitor.

Poor Victor. That craps not fair. I hope he is “Getting Paid”.

if Evander Is a quarter of what he once was, Victor is going to be beaten like a drum at a heavy metal concert.

Last edited:
So they swap out a LW with a HW boxer last second? Seems legit.

Oscar was going to weigh in at 175 & Vitor had a weight limit of 190 or 195. Now Vitor can stop worrying about making weight & eat, that's all.

It will be interesting to see if the bout still goes forward as a straight-up fight or if it will scale back to just being an exhibition match.

So he is fully vaccinated which eases symptons of COVID yet he still ended up in hospital. Maybe he should never fight again

Oscar De La Hoya hospitalized with COVID-19; Vitor Belfort will now face Evander Holyfield on Sept. 11 http://espn.com/app

This will still be pretty interesting. Don't know if anyone cares but it's Vitor so I figured some may be interested

Were the other 37 threads about this exact topic not enough for you?

i want to see holy vs other 60 yo boxer, not vs a 44's vitor.
i think it's not going to happen ¡¡¡¡¡

Lol why is Holyfield just on call for a short notice fight. I just hope we see the return of TRT Belfort and he tries to throw a headkick.

Very weird, not to mention the weight disparity. Holyfield competed at heavyweight. What did Oscar fight at/around? 140?

Back