News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

Every old MMA fighter: "Oh, Jake Paul's boxing PPV's are doing well and earning him money, everybody will be interested in seeing ME box badly."

Doubt Holyfield gets sanctioned, tbh. He's like nearly 60.
You never know , Oscar is like 50 something I think. And vitor is old too it'll probably be some limited aggression ruleset like tyson vs rjj

oh geez. This is going to be much worse for Vitor. I hope Evander would take it easy on Vitor by having one hand tied behind his back

oh geez. This is going to be much worse for Vitor. I hope Evander would take it easy on Vitor by having one hand tied behind his back
Evander is a nice dude. I could see him taking it easy on him if it does happen.

This could turn out bad. Hollyfield is in great shape. He was training to try and get a fight with Tyson but Tyson turned it down. So Hollyfield has been training for a possible fight since Tyson fought RJJ.

Also it's not ducking if you get covid and can't fight. They won't allow you to fight with covid and not everyone responds the same to covid. Just look at Khamzat and his issues with covid. I've personally had lots of issues with covid so I understand it affects everyone differently.

Ummm Holyfield has those same allegations...
ok that's news to me.
Belfort did actually fail at least one PED test, and I think it was actually more than one.
Plus his epitestosterone / testosterone ratio was WAYYYY off-kilter, I did read that was chewcked and tested.
Maybe Holyfield is the same but I never saw any PED tests for him.

it seemed to me the money behind boxing would stop this after anderson won his match and the way oscar is these days and the size difference. i was either expecting it to not take place or be a weird fucking fight where half the people go was that rigged?
they will def try to set up vitor like they did to mir, its the game boxing is playing right with its marketing to compete with mma

Its highly suspect the pull out and they cant have dela hoya of Golden boy promotion's getting flatlined right now by a "MMA Guy"...

So u may be on to something

So contracting the virus constitutes as ducking now? Yikes. Belfort might stand a better chance against Holyfield judging on Holyfield's posts on social media.
what's he posting?

I legit luld at how ridiculously big Vitor's traps are in that pic.

How did they get like that?

EjVD_8iWAAIEPcf.jpg
NMnDVs4.jpg

The most "natty" fighters of the UFC/Boxing meet.

This could turn out bad. Hollyfield is in great shape. He was training to try and get a fight with Tyson but Tyson turned it down. So Hollyfield has been training for a possible fight since Tyson fought RJJ.

Also it's not ducking if you get covid and can't fight. They won't allow you to fight with covid and not everyone responds the same to covid. Just look at Khamzat and his issues with covid. I've personally had lots of issues with covid so I understand it affects everyone differently.
It’s unlikely that Oscar can fight from his hospital bed

Oscar De La Hoya; I wanted you to hear directly from me that despite being FULLY vaccinated, I have contracted Covid and am not going to be able to fight next weekend. Preparing for this comeback has been everything to me over the last months, & I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support.

People are so blinded by pro boxers. The dude is 58 and if you have seen his last couple videos you would know he’s going to get KTFO by Vitor. Doesn’t mean Vitor is a better boxer or even remotely close.

how are these idiots getting the virus? If you are vaxxed you can still get delta, i understand that but if you are not vaxxed, what are you doing going out where there are lots of humans? Without masks? Distancing? Delahoya probably can't stop partying long enough to not get the virus. Kinda makes me scratch my head.

Back