BPC 157 and TB 500

So how many days until I can pass a piss test? 20?

Me not so smart

I've only very briefly looked into it just now, will look deeper later. For a substance with a half-life of 10 days I've heard 60 days. I'm not even sure if it's regularly tested for, 2yrs ago there was no test.

So how many days until I can pass a piss test? 20?

Me not so smart

We can't tell you that with any precision(a lot of it varies with each person's unique biology as well as the specific test being utilized)... It may take a couple months for the level to drop so low as to be undetectable in a urine or blood test. However I don't know if it shows up in a hair sample. For example when applying to law enforcement agencies, many of them will test hair sample for illegal drugs and THC can show up for many months after last use depending on hair length. But this is likely an overreach for your purposes.

After 20 days you may have 1/4 of the amount still in your system.

Hi there. I have a rotator cuff tear greater than 60% that according to doctors is only solved with surgery, is it possible that the combination BPC-157 + TB500 regenerates the tissue and avoids surgery? Anyone with similar experience? How should I apply it in such a case? I speak Spanish, if someone with experience can help me, thank you very much.

Hi there. I have a rotator cuff tear greater than 60% that according to doctors is only solved with surgery, is it possible that the combination BPC-157 + TB500 regenerates the tissue and avoids surgery? Anyone with similar experience? How should I apply it in such a case? I speak Spanish, if someone with experience can help me, thank you very much.

It's definitely worth a try. But you have to be patient and give yourself several months if you take this route. If not, and you elect to go the surgery route, the peptides will still be helpful in expediting the recovery process.

I'd ramp up(start lower to test for your tolerance) to 1mg of BPC and TB each per day. You may also want to include GHK-CU of 3-5mg per day. I'd pin as close to the area where it's injured as practical. You can use the same 100 unit syringe to do all 3.

I'd also separately supplement with 5-10g of bovine collagen and 5g of vit C(test your tolerance by starting low) per day.

No it means there would be half of it in your system in 7-10 days. Then half of that in a further 7-10 days etc etc. You need the amount left in system to be below detection level.
Ignorance time on my part.

I thought bpc was a naturally occurring peptide so nothing to detect.
TB 500; is it a drug that is detectable or just a peptide so while levels would be elevated (if they tested for it), would it come up as a 'hit'?

Ignorance time on my part.

I thought bpc was a naturally occurring peptide so nothing to detect.
TB 500; is it a drug that is detectable or just a peptide so while levels would be elevated (if they tested for it), would it come up as a 'hit'?

AFAIK BPC 157 ain't illegal in competition partially because it's already present and it's short half life, who can tell though.

TB500 would have to be something they're testing for, they don't get for everything every time, it's also naturally occurring, I don't know if they can determine the difference yet between that and synthetic or if they test for abnormal levels.

AFAIK BPC 157 ain't illegal in competition partially because it's already present and it's short half life, who can tell though.

TB500 would have to be something they're testing for, they don't get for everything every time, it's also naturally occurring, I don't know if they can determine the difference yet between that and synthetic or if they test for abnormal levels.
So it would be interesting based on the question previously whether there can be anything to detect, ie a marker to be specifically looked for that would designate something outside of the 'normal range' (taking in to account the probably unknown range and large variation based on genetics, diet and probable lifestyle effects).

Hey, any update on the recovery of people who tried this combo? I’ve been suffering from quad tendinitis for two years now from oly lifting. Tried a bunch of things but so far with limited results… among the remaining options I haven’t tried yet: tecartherapy, prolotherapy, glyceryl trinitrates patches, and peptides…

Hey, any update on the recovery of people who tried this combo? I’ve been suffering from quad tendinitis for two years now from oly lifting. Tried a bunch of things but so far with limited results… among the remaining options I haven’t tried yet: tecartherapy, prolotherapy, glyceryl trinitrates patches, and peptides…

It fixes stuff!

Of course if there's a continuation of the cause then the symptom will return.

Yes. It resolved my 8-10 months of horrible elbow tendinitis to just about 100%(I ramped up to 1mg per day of BPC and TB each). I also managed to mostly resolve 13 year old groin pull injury. I am also slowly seeing if it will fix a bad ankle sprain from over 20 years ago. This stuff works. You may get even better results by adding GHK-CU but it may end up burning/stinging depending on the dosage.

Thank you for your answer. I think I will try it. Would anybody know where to order it in Europe?

Any good TB-500 sources you guys know of? I used it a while back with great results (really helped knee pain from my osteoarthritis), but don't want to buy from irreputable sources that will send me bunk.

Additionally, while I know it's against USA Boxing's (WADA's?) rules, is the use of it at any point banned? I mean, if I use TB-500 for a good while, while I train to fight, but not officially a USA Boxing member yet, then become a member and get off of it, would that be an issue if they found out?

Swiss Chems is genuine and has some deals if you search for it. SAF is legit and got buy 1 get 2 or 3 free. CannLab is another popular trusted source. There's many others.

You can double check reddit threads. Some companies have complaints like Swiss Chem.

Last edited:
Additionally, while I know it's against USA Boxing's (WADA's?) rules, is the use of it at any point banned? I mean, if I use TB-500 for a good while, while I train to fight, but not officially a USA Boxing member yet, then become a member and get off of it, would that be an issue if they found out?

Yes TB-500 is currently on the WADA banned list for out of competition usage. If you’re not being tested it only has a half life of 7-10 days so I would use it. If you finally make it to where you do have to fill out a questionnaire about something WADA deems illegal in your past (who hasn’t?) then I wouldn’t bother disclosing it. If you are being tested though that’s on you.

Edit: not a doctor just personal preference.

I myself have ran it and have a few other dietitians outside of the US that are able to script it to clients as well as doctors can. For legality reasons we can't but I love the stuff. I am running bpc157 right now.

Back