BPC 157 and TB 500

Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?
it changes as availability changes, just go to eroids .com and look at the reviews for peptide sites. thats what i go off. Go on source tab-then select peptides and hgh then click the UK sources or whereever you are. It will give you a ranked list, the ranking is more or less useless because all of them are usually good.

Last edited:
Thanks i had found that website by the time and already orderedordered : http://bacteriostatic-water-uk.com/

While we're at it i have a question, given that i have numerous injuries (left foot, both hamstrings, biceps tendon, shoulder) can i do multiple shots a day ? Like a shot for my foot + one for my shoulder, or one for my hamstring and one for my biceps, in the same day ? Is there a dose that i shouldn't exceed ?

To my knowledge the effects are systemic when injected.

However you can definitely experiment. I wouldn't stick yourself several times but perhaps you can try doing 250-500mcg and 250-500mcg in the most troublesome areas and see if that's more effective than just 500-1000mcg into one area. Just make sure to sterilize everything with alcohol and don't reuse needles. So if you plan to do multiple injections then that means using multiple needles. Safety first. This is just my layperson suggestion as I am not a medical professional.

To my knowledge there are no serious side effects even at higher dosages. The only side effect I have noticed at 580-700mcg SQ dosage is extreme fatigue(in line with what some others on Reddit reported). At the end of the day I am exhausted.

However you can definitely experiment. I wouldn't stick yourself several times but perhaps you can try doing 250-500mcg and 250-500mcg in the most troublesome areas and see if that's more effective than just 500-1000mcg into one area. Just make sure to sterilize everything with alcohol and don't reuse needles. So if you plan to do multiple injections then that means using multiple needles. Safety first. This is just my layperson suggestion as I am not a medical professional.

To my knowledge there are no serious side effects even at higher dosages. The only side effect I have noticed at 580-700mcg SQ dosage is extreme fatigue(in line with what some others on Reddit reported). At the end of the day I am exhausted.

Yes i bought sterile needles and i will throw the one i used after each injection. As you said safety first. I also got alcohol swipes to sterilize the injection area. Basically i'm just waiting for my BPC to arrive now. I also ordered TB-500 by the way.

Oh i didn't know for the side effects. Thank you for that information. That considered i think i'll start with a relatively low dosage of two 250mg injections, one lower body one upper body. I am sensitive to that kind of fatigue effect with other meds so better be careful.

Also what do you mean by "SQ" ? Is it sub cutaneous ? And about that why is it advised against to do an intra muscular injection ? From my understanding it should be more effective shouldn't it ?

Yes i bought sterile needles and i will throw the one i used after each injection. As you said safety first. I also got alcohol swipes to sterilize the injection area. Basically i'm just waiting for my BPC to arrive now. I also ordered TB-500 by the way.

Oh i didn't know for the side effects. Thank you for that information. That considered i think i'll start with a relatively low dosage of two 250mg injections, one lower body one upper body. I am sensitive to that kind of fatigue effect with other meds so better be careful.

Also what do you mean by "SQ" ? Is it sub cutaneous ? And about that why is it advised against to do an intra muscular injection ? From my understanding it should be more effective shouldn't it ?

"Also what do you mean by "SQ" ? Is it sub cutaneous"

Yes correct.

You can do it IM if you wish. You will likely need to get syringes with longer needles. I do not have information on whether IM is better/more effective than SQ.

"Also what do you mean by "SQ" ? Is it sub cutaneous"

Yes correct.

You can do it IM if you wish. You will likely need to get syringes with longer needles. I do not have information on whether IM is better/more effective than SQ.

Ok thanks. I ordered insulin syringes so sub cutaneous will be the way to go.

All the discussion on needles make me squirm

All the discussion on needles make me squirm

Seriously look at 30-31 gauge needles. They are incredibly tiny. The ones I am using are 28g and they are tiny already. It's literally like a pin prick. I am not a fan of needles either but I was surprised how painless and relatively straight forward the process has been.

Seriously look at 30-31 gauge needles. They are incredibly tiny. The ones I am using are 28g and they are tiny already. It's literally like a pin prick. I am not a fan of needles either but I was surprised how painless and relatively straight forward the process has been.
How are you finding it for recovery/injuries?

I've managed to ping my lower back again in the gym this morning so sad face.

How are you finding it for recovery/injuries?

I've managed to ping my lower back again in the gym this morning so sad face.

It's been working well. My forearm is around 80-90%. It still has a bit to go for complete recovery. I am also trying it for other injuries as a long shot. I've also briefly combined it with TB500 and CJC 1295 DAC for a vial each. I am also considering GHK-CU.

There's a guy on Ebay selling legit 10mg of BPC vials for 35$. This is the cheapest I've found it outside of playing roulette with Chinese vendors on Made in China or something.

It's been working well. My forearm is around 80-90%. It still has a bit to go for complete recovery. I am also trying it for other injuries as a long shot. I've also briefly combined it with TB500 and CJC 1295 DAC for a vial each. I am also considering GHK-CU.

There's a guy on Ebay selling legit 10mg of BPC vials for 35$. This is the cheapest I've found it outside of playing roulette with Chinese vendors on Made in China or something.
UK so not a thing trying to get it to the UK for that price.

So!

Back on the horse again. I had a D lineman roll up on my ankle from behind and I got pushed over the top, bent and torqued my leg causing damage in the ankle and a MCL sprain. My right leg has circulatory issues from using it as a weapon for a decade, apparently there are downsides to being able to hit/kick harder than others: the body is finite. So I figure some blood vessel stimulation is handy and I need to be as close to 100% as the season starts in a week.. I may or may not be able to play, we'll see, but there's games after that too.

I'm running BPC 157 @500mg daily and TB 500 three times a week totalling one 5g vial, subcutaneously and next to the MCL and ankle alternately.

Various issues in wrist, elbows, upper back, knees and ankle need help. Will post any relevant improvement, although in 7 days once battle commences it'll be all about management. I'm hopeful that the increased healing ability of the TB 500 might make things easier.

Bought in UK from Trident peptides.

24hrs in gut inflammation potentially reduced.

Last edited:

So its better to get injected rather than take the pill?

So its better to get injected rather than take the pill?

Correct. Also it is best to inject as close to the injured area as practical.

Depending on your injury you may get better results running BPC with other peptides like TB500 or GHK-CU or something else like CJC1295 etc.

No one order the nasal spray from gorilla healing. Hot garbage literally did nothing.

Correct. Also it is best to inject as close to the injured area as practical.

Depending on your injury you may get better results running BPC with other peptides like TB500 or GHK-CU or something else like CJC1295 etc.
What if you want to use it for gut issues? Do you inject it in the intestines like deep on the sides or is it better to take the oral for that?

What if you want to use it for gut issues? Do you inject it in the intestines like deep on the sides or is it better to take the oral for that?

Nah you'd take that orally. It's able to withstand the stomach acid so just down the hatch.

10 days in to my tb500 and BPC 157 cycle and feeling good. Knee performed well in game, heavily strapped up but no bother. No leg pains day after.

Left arm/shoulder took a beating and haven't been able to raise above shoulder level or use day after due to some nerve damage but use is coming back 20% every day. Lifting helped it Wednesday, might almost be healed by game time Sunday. It'll be cooler so I can wear some arm protection for it.

I'd say so far healing times seem maybe twice as good on this protocol?

10 days in to my tb500 and BPC 157 cycle and feeling good. Knee performed well in game, heavily strapped up but no bother. No leg pains day after.

Left arm/shoulder took a beating and haven't been able to raise above shoulder level or use day after due to some nerve damage but use is coming back 20% every day. Lifting helped it Wednesday, might almost be healed by game time Sunday. It'll be cooler so I can wear some arm protection for it.

I'd say so far healing times seem maybe twice as good on this protocol?
Where did you get yours and is it injection or oral?

Where did you get yours and is it injection or oral?

Trident peptides UK and I'm applying it subcutaneously with a 29g insulin needle and syringe. From what I understand oral is best used for gut issues, my issues are tendon and joint based so application to area makes more sense.

Trident peptides UK and I'm applying it subcutaneously with a 29g insulin needle and syringe. From what I understand oral is best used for gut issues, my issues are tendon and joint based so application to area makes more sense.
Im trying to find a reputable source in the States for the oral version, thats the main issue when you are dealing with supplements, its quality its a wild west crooked game out here a lot of the supps or stuff like this on the market are tainted or not quality or high potency.

Back