BPC 157 and TB 500

I'm a bit of a puss when it comes to needles.
Do you have any experience when it comes to the nasally administered version of the combination?

I did it first time today into skin around elbow area and I didn't even feel the insulin needle go in. It was super easy. I did not bleed at all. 28G 1/2" 1ml needles.

Reddit threads on nasal administration are mixed at best and some people report zero improvement.

I got 10mg vial which I mixed with ~3.5ml(may have been closer to 4) with bacteriostatic water per instructions. Then 20 units of 1ml needle which is 1/5th so about 570mcg per shot. Just make sure to wipe the top of vials and skin area with alcohol.

I'm a bit of a puss when it comes to needles.
Do you have any experience when it comes to the nasally administered version of the combination?

TB500 should be administered locally to the area, so isn't likely to have an effect administered nasally unless you're trying to heal a broken nose...

Remember, these are subcutaneous needles, not intramuscular. They're tiny and you don't even feel them.

I am a absolute baby when it comes to needles keep in mind.

If this knee issue carries on I am consider giving it a go, but last time I had blood taken (fever and ill pre covid), I had a few seconds of passing out.
I blame the fever and fatique. I had the medical assistant nearly grabbing me as I slowly slipped down to sleepy time in the chair before I 'came to'.

I don't like needles.

If this knee issue carries on I am consider giving it a go, but last time I had blood taken (fever and ill pre covid), I had a few seconds of passing out.
I blame the fever and fatique. I had the medical assistant nearly grabbing me as I slowly slipped down to sleepy time in the chair before I 'came to'.

I don't like needles.

Not uncommon. I get similar reaction during blood draws. It's potentially a genetic issue.

However insulin needle injections are very tiny and even being untrained I didn't feel it. Granted I was injecting it in the elbow area. I think other places like knee, stomach, etc will be ok. It would probably hurt a bit if injected in a finger or something.

I don't like needles.

41r+WKaFvCL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Use a needless injector if you really hate needles.

WTF is that

I'm going to search on the google when at home.
Is that type of thing applicable for a certain size of molecule upwards?

Its okay for water based products like peptides but don't try sub dermal micro dosing oil based products with it........;)

Its okay for water based products like peptides but don't try sub dermal micro dosing oil based products with it........;)

I thought peptides were inherently quite delicate?
I assume that they non needle applicator would use high pressure to atomise the substance. Would that not damage it in this instance?

What is the applicator called?

I thought peptides were inherently quite delicate?
I assume that they non needle applicator would use high pressure to atomise the substance. Would that not damage it in this instance?

What is the applicator called?

Peptides aren't as delicate as you think once in solution.

https://insujet.com/

How does it work?
The InsuJet™ operation principle is based on pressure. By means of a spring system, the insulin is pressed at high speed through a small orifice in the nozzle, creating a fine stream of insulin that easily penetrates the skin. Directly under the skin the insulin diffuses in the subcutaneous tissue.

To secure a safe and convenient administration, the InsuJet™ is equipped with a unique safety mechanism that ensures that the contact area between the nozzle and administration site is not breached during injection.

I've used the device with BPC-157, PT-141, Melanotan II.................never had a problem with the peptide not working.....

Placebo could account for BPC-157 and PT-141 but not Melanotan II <45>

^^^That was exactly what I have been looking at.
It says you can reuse it. Have you just reused the same one over and over again?
Did you buy it as a consumer?

I was just reading about why they fell out of grace with the US military funnily enough.

Hi, can any of you tell me where he orders bacteriostatic water from ? Especially for Europe. thanks

^^^That was exactly what I have been looking at.
It says you can reuse it. Have you just reused the same one over and over again?
Did you buy it as a consumer?

I was just reading about why they fell out of grace with the US military funnily enough.

I've used the same injector for 5 days straight with the same product, you will need to use alcohol wipes on the injection site to make sure you aren't transfering bacteria to the device. I keep it in the fridge with the product as well.

Hi, can any of you tell me where he orders bacteriostatic water from ? Especially for Europe. thanks

You can get it from literally anywhere including Amazon. You can google places in EU. It should be 10-15$ for 30ml vial.

If you're going to do bpc 157 do injectable. You can get insulin syringes and sterile water even on amazon. I used blueskypeptide's BPC 157 for several lingering injuries I had for years. For me it was a miracle, not only did it heal the pain in those areas never came back. This was years ago. Good luck.

I've used the same injector for 5 days straight with the same product, you will need to use alcohol wipes on the injection site to make sure you aren't transfering bacteria to the device. I keep it in the fridge with the product as well.

Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

You can get it from literally anywhere including Amazon. You can google places in EU. It should be 10-15$ for 30ml vial.

Thanks i had found that website by the time and already orderedordered : http://bacteriostatic-water-uk.com/

While we're at it i have a question, given that i have numerous injuries (left foot, both hamstrings, biceps tendon, shoulder) can i do multiple shots a day ? Like a shot for my foot + one for my shoulder, or one for my hamstring and one for my biceps, in the same day ? Is there a dose that i shouldn't exceed ?

Back