Boxing will outsell the UFC in PPVS this year

What? you cant hear your Star Trek dvd commentary provided by Carl Sagan you nerd?

You sound gotten to. I like science, not science fiction.

Somewhere a lunch lady is missing her hairnet, DeHoolez to the rescue.

So what? What's your point?

It is a lot newer sport too. What do you expect?

Boxing is the sweet science.

Why so sour?

My dad was a boxer and I love the sport as well as mma. What's your problem?

Oh, right. Insecure boxing fan who thinks boxing and mma are mutually exclusive. They aren't and you're a fool.

My dad was a boxer and I love the sport as well as mma. What's your problem?

Oh, right. Insecure boxing fan who thinks boxing and mma are mutually exclusive. They aren't and you're a fool.

I know I was a boxer. Why state the obvious.

boxing is bigger than the nfl

Who knows.
But I got people calling me to come back to the boxing forums and stop this foolishness.
Good luck with your magic cards and stuff.

What are you even talking about? Are you brain damaged?

They're telling you to go to the boxing forums because you're making them look bad here and wtf is a magic card?

Who cares? More people watch football than hockey, what does that prove? I bet WAY more people watch MMA on TV than Boxing. You have to watch the only 2 boxers most know on PPV, MMA is on multiple stations for free. WHY? Because more people like MMA than boxing!

HAHA, Yea cuz Jose Aldo and his roaring 180k ppv buyrate is whats going to save the UFC.
Canelos ppv earlier this year has out sold every UFC ppv this year.

How many shows does boxing have on tv? How many free shows do they put on? MMA is always on tv. Every week, there is some show, whether it's on ppv or fox or online.

The UFC is a dying business that can't get a ppv over 350k.
We're four ppv's removed from 168, which did over a million buys. Why do you insist on spouting falsehoods to make your point? Stick to fact, then you won't embarrass yourself.

And I'm better 175 does significantly more that 350K.

punch punch punch punch punch. I summed up all boxing matches this year, now go to bed.

I don't know how you consider it some kind of achievement in your life, or how much money you will win with this, but, if you feel better just pointing it out for no reason, good for you.

Boxing has been around forever and it CAN be boring but at least it doesn't have that wrestlefuck chance to ruin an entertaining fight. Anyone who has watched both boxing and MMA know this. Also, most casuals are just bleeds, so boxing wins out most of the time with casual fight fans. I watch WAY more mma but hate to see fights get killed by blanket neutralizing wrestlers. I love grappling as well, but its the entertainment business and thats not entertaining.

Your the guy who says why spend $8 on a burger at Red Robin when you can get 8 McDoubles at McDonalds.
Enjoy your generic fast food mma style of fighting.
Boxings too much of a science for you.

you already brain damaged brotha!

So? What do you care? If you're right I guess you win all the internet points.

Back