Boxing will outsell the UFC in PPVS this year

Fact: the word "boxing" is pretty consistently searched for by more people than the letters "mma" on google.

Conclusion: more people have no idea what boxing is.

Its more of a testament to boxings greatness and how boxings reach is so compelling that it reaches MMA boards.

MMA discussion dont exist on boxing boards.

I am there messenger.

LOL, there is plenty of MMA discussion in there

The only 2 guys that are the big sellers are floyd and manny. They are both at the end of their careers, with possibly 1 or 2 more fights left. that's it. Those other guys you mentioned, will not out sell the ufc. not by a long shot. So right now, manny and floyd fighting, will have big numbers, those numbers are fleeting and won't last.

How many buys does it take for you to consider a fighter a big seller?

Probably more than your sentence fragmented ass could sell

you cant even denied what MMA achieved, in its 20 years of age, it already could compete with Boxing.

which why its make sense for delusional boxing fans like you to felt threaten

LOL feeling bit insecure ?

Next year you will post same shit. Then another next year again. Call me Sherlock.

Don't worry, MMA/UFC is here and is not going anywhere.

Ill probably only get to post this about 4 more times before the UFC is sold to some Japanese business man

If you were to add up all the UFC on Fox's, UFC PPVS and Fight nights compared to boxing on ppv and HBO and Showtime. You would see that boxing gets way more viewers a year.

Obviously you have a different interpretation of "popular" than many people. Also, I had never heard before, true or not, that the NFL was more popular than MLB. Especially not by so much. I was under the impression that only Americans watch football and that MLB was huge in Asia. But I've never seen the numbers.

Speaking of numbers, instead of just making stuff up, why don't you actually add them up instead of speculating? Those numbers are all public; it shouldn't take you long. Funny, I've only met two people who like boxing in the last 5 years and none of us were aware that there are free live boxing events on HBO and Showtime. Thanks for enlightening me. Now I just need someone to tell me when there is a fight so I'm not always hearing about them after the result.

Obviously you have a different interpretation of "popular" than many people. Also, I had never heard before, true or not, that the NFL was more popular than MLB. Especially not by so much. I was under the impression that only Americans watch football and that MLB was huge in Asia. But I've never seen the numbers.

Speaking of numbers, instead of just making stuff up, why don't you actually add them up instead of speculating? Those numbers are all public; it shouldn't take you long. Funny, I've only met two people who like boxing in the last 5 years and none of us were aware that there are free live boxing events on HBO and Showtime. Thanks for enlightening me. Now I just need someone to tell me when there is a fight so I'm not always hearing about them after the result.

Ive added the numbers and boxing was viewed by over 40-50million in the US alone.
Global numbers boxing blows mma out the water, but Im not really counting those because its not really fair.

But theres good boxing fights for the next 9 weekends. Just go to ESPN Boxing page and click on the schedule.

HBO and Showtime had over 25 fights last year that got over 1m viewers

Its more of a testament to boxings greatness and how boxings reach is so compelling that it reaches MMA boards.

MMA discussion dont exist on boxing boards.

I am there messenger.

most mma fans like boxing cause its part of mma, its why mma community talks about, watches, enjoys, why mma sites cover sports like boxing, Glory kickboxing, bjj tournaments, ncaa and olympic wrestling.

The difference is I dont think many mma fans to go boxing forums to talk shit about boxing cause its retarded.

The fact a boxing troll comes to an mma forum to talk shit is kid of sad.

Wow... this is next level retarded, even for the heavies.

TS see if Mike Tyson agrees with you. You can say mma is dying but I would rather watch an organisation that has nearly all of the best fighters in the world, where fights between the top 2 guys in the weight class actually happen, rather than a political pissing contest meaning the top 2 guys never fight each other.

Also there are so many belts in boxing its fucking confusing, im sure theres probably someone that posts on here thats a world champ for some organisation lol

Ive added the numbers and boxing was viewed by over 40-50million in the US alone.
Global numbers boxing blows mma out the water, but Im not really counting those because its not really fair.

But theres good boxing fights for the next 9 weekends. Just go to ESPN Boxing page and click on the schedule.

HBO and Showtime had over 25 fights last year that got over 1m viewers

Yeah ok buddy, you didnt add shit up so shut up and go away.

Wow... this is next level retarded, even for the heavies.

TS see if Mike Tyson agrees with you. You can say mma is dying but I would rather watch an organisation that has nearly all of the best fighters in the world, where fights between the top 2 guys in the weight class actually happen, rather than a political pissing contest meaning the top 2 guys never fight each other.

Also there are so many belts in boxing its fucking confusing, im sure theres probably someone that posts on here thats a world champ for some organisation lol

I think Id rather see you spell the word organization wrong for a 3rd time.

MMA is dying and none of the superfights that people wanted to see happen.
Why didnt Fedor fight Brock?

most mma fans like boxing cause its part of mma, its why mma community talks about, watches, enjoys, why mma sites cover sports like boxing, Glory kickboxing, bjj tournaments, ncaa and olympic wrestling.

The difference is I dont think many mma fans to go boxing forums to talk shit about boxing cause its retarded.

The fact a boxing troll comes to an mma forum to talk shit is kid of sad.

Ive seen many mma fans go to boxing forums and claim crazy shit.
Its competition and me saying that boxing is going to outsell the UFC isnt trolling.
Its fact

There are national leagues in like 20 European countries, national teams, Euro cup and world cup and several Euro leagues. (Football)

I've never quite understood why the 2 sports are so mutually exclusive in the minds of boxing fans. MMA fans, in general, recognize that boxing as an integral part of MMA and are fans of a variety of combat sports and martial arts. Although I don't follow them as much as MMA, I am a fan of any sport or art that makes up the fundamental bases of MMA as well as many TMA's as well. I'm a boxing fan as well but find MMA much more intriguing and complex.

I've never quite understood why the 2 sports are so mutually exclusive in the minds of boxing fans. MMA fans, in general, recognize that boxing as an integral part of MMA and are fans of a variety of combat sports and martial arts. Although I don't follow them as much as MMA, I am a fan of any sport or art that makes up the fundamental bases of MMA as well as many TMA's as well. I'm a boxing fan as well but find MMA much more intriguing and complex.

The TS is a special kind of stupid. Always bitching about mma and how its dying, boxing is better, what Floyd's nuts taste like, etc...

TS may in fact be one of Floyd's abused baby mommas suffering from Stockholm Syndrome so bad that she'd now die for Floyd.

UFC still has to develop their PPV fighters. Like it or not. It takes time to develop.

Says the guy with his hippie bullshit signature.

Woodstocks over guy. Get a job

Lol, because you know me.

The quote is from a physicist, not a hippie.

You're making boxing fans look really fucking stupid here, kid

Wouldn't shock me. The UFC us putting out crap PPVs. Dillashaw is supposed to sell PPV? GTFO. They better pick it up.

Back