Boxing will outsell the UFC in PPVS this year

chris leben should get outta this retirement and show you guys a thing or two about striking

saying mma is better than boxing is like saying football is better than hockey. two ENTIRELY different sports, stop comparing the two. who cares about street fighting

Boxing could sell 1 billion PPVs, I still wouldn't watch it. MMA > boxing every time.

No one cares about one persons personal opinion (which means nothing)

But on the grand scheme of things Boxing>MMA in nearly every measure of success and popularity....And it will always be this way

Sometimes the truth hurts

i just find it hard to imagine how Froch is going to win, based on the first fight

Well, Froch did win last time so it doesn't really take a lot of imagination. Even if you think it was a bad stoppage (and it was), you can't really deny that Groves was on rubber legs and was hurt (suggesting that imagining him losing shouldn't be impossible).

Well, Froch did win last time so it doesn't really take a lot of imagination. Even if you think it was a bad stoppage (and it was), you can't really deny that Groves was on rubber legs and was hurt (suggesting that imagining him losing shouldn't be impossible).

it is hard for me because George is 26, he is most likely come to the fight better than before. Carl is 36 so it is more likely he come to the fight worse than before. thats why there is no doubt in my mind that George will beat Carl with ease

I think Martinez vs Cotto is gonna be a big seller, plus Mayweather and Pacquiao each have 1 fight this year.

it is hard for me because George is 26, he is most likely come to the fight better than before. Carl is 36 so it is more likely he come to the fight worse than before. thats why there is no doubt in my mind that George will beat Carl with ease

Bet big then.

UFC is not a dying business it's getting more recognition after almost every event and plus the card coming up in July is ridiculously stacked with that said OP is a troll.

I believe it.
Pacquiao-Marquez will push the boxing numbers higher than UFCs for sure

not sure why youre so intent in bashing the UFC tho

thats what people are going to do when the leader of the ufc keeps bringing up floyds name

Back