Boxing will outsell the UFC in PPVS this year

Wouldn't shock me. The UFC us putting out crap PPVs. Dillashaw is supposed to sell PPV? GTFO. They better pick it up.

It takes time. What else are you suppose to do? Barao vs. Anderson Silva? 3-5 years Dillashaw will get more buys if he is on more PPVs.

without silva, gsp, and brock idont see the ufc getting big buys anymore. older draws like tito, rampage, chuck, couture, etc are long gone from the ufc and the ufc doesnt promote good anymore. bellator's ppv advertising and marketing was better than the ufc's lol

If the population of earth is 7 billion and there are 7 billion boxing PPVs for a single event, I won't even be watching that. MMA > Boxing any day.

yeah, how much PPV that boxing sell when they are 20 years old ?

Pretty sure that when boxing was 20 years old, televisions had yet to be invented.

TS makes a lot of excellent points. MMA is treading water, guys. The Bellator PPV (at $35) is the best MMA PPV I have ordered this year by far, and I dont see any UFC events on the horizon worth getting excited about. At $65 a pop for a bunch of lackluster fights, the UFC just isnt worth paying for any longer.

Boxing OTOH has plenty to offer this year. Martinez/Cotto is going to be a fun fight. Pac/Marquez is going to be great (as it always is). Money May is going to sell like hot cakes (regardless of which hand-picked schlub he chooses to embarrass). If Golovkin and Martinez also happens this year, watch out. That one will be a blast to see.

Boxing was never dead or even remotely dying. It is still the biggest combat sport in the world and nothing will ever change that. MMA can not overtake it and never will. It just is not respected enough as a sport, and the UFC is not worthy of the proper respect to do so.

I think Id rather see you spell the word organization wrong for a 3rd time.

MMA is dying and none of the superfights that people wanted to see happen.
Why didnt Fedor fight Brock?

Well actually if you were intelligent enough to read my location, you would see that I live in New Zealand and outside of the U.S and Canada that's how most English speaking countries spell it. Also I love the fact you back your arguments around grammar and spelling, it really makes you look like you have a strong argument.

Did you consider Brock didn't fight Fedor, maybe because he contracted a life threatening illness and had to get a large portion of his bowel removed and during that time Fedor lost 3 fights in a row? making that fight far less appealing to make. Then after his surgery Brock lost, making the fight less appealing?

Meanwhile Aldo vs Edgar is more of a super fight (not one word by the way, grammar nazi) than boxing has done in the last decade. The fact we may be looking at Pac/Marquez 5 speaks volumes to that. Meanwhile the UFC is working towards Aldo/Pettis. I hope you don't respond too quickly because I will be out for the next 20 minutes fighting the neighborhood homeless man for the incumbent WBOPBAWSF lightweight title.

Lol, because you know me.

The quote is from a physicist, not a hippie.

You're making boxing fans look really fucking stupid here, kid

Physicist. Pfff.
Sounds like some shit my neighbor would tell me after a night of quaaludes and angel dust.
When hes "fucking feeling it mannnnnnnnnnnnn"

The UFC is a dying business that can't get a ppv over 350k.
UFC 173 and UFC 174 are absolute shit and probably will get a combined ppv buyrate of 400k.

The UFC will have 13 ppvs while boxing will have at least 8 but possibly 10 ppvs this year.

UFC after 4 ppvs this year is at 1.22m ppv buys
Boxing after 3 ppvs has done between 2.05-2.15m. (still waiting on Mayweather-Maidana numbers but apparently it did it least 900k)

I dont see how the UFC is going to outsell boxing when we still have another Mayweather fight and a Pacquiao-Marquez 5 fight in November.
Canelo Alvarez still has 2 ppvs that will be big sellers.
Cotto-Martinez is less than a month away and that will do over 500k.
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Gennady Golovkin is still a big possibility.

Looks like the UFC aint as big as you thought it was

Come on, man...
Don't do this shit.

Bold-Ass Prediction: Oreos will outsell ammonia-flavored cookies in 2014

UFC lost GSP and Silva. They still are doing fine and have a ton of talent to fill in that gap.

Boxing has Pac and Mayweather. Once they are gone, we can talk about ppv numbers and which sport is struggling

Well actually if you were intelligent enough to read my location, you would see that I live in New Zealand and outside of the U.S and Canada that's how most English speaking countries spell it. Also I love the fact you back your arguments around grammar and spelling, it really makes you look like you have a strong argument.

Did you consider Brock didn't fight Fedor, maybe because he contracted a life threatening illness and had to get a large portion of his bowel removed and during that time Fedor lost 3 fights in a row? making that fight far less appealing to make. Then after his surgery Brock lost, making the fight less appealing?

Meanwhile Aldo vs Edgar is more of a super fight (not one word by the way, grammar nazi) than boxing has done in the last decade. The fact we may be looking at Pac/Marquez 5 speaks volumes to that. Meanwhile the UFC is working towards Aldo/Pettis. I hope you don't respond too quickly because I will be out for the next 20 minutes fighting the neighborhood homeless man for the incumbent WBOPBAWSF lightweight title.

Aldo/Edgar a superfight?
Pacquiao-Marquez shits all over that. Cotto/Martinez shits all over that.

Top Rank and Golden Boy dont do business. Mayweather hates Arum. Thats why Pacquiao-Mayweather hasnt happened.
Also the fact that Pacquiao walked away from negotiations is also why that fight hasnt happened.
Go ahead and have Cain fight JDS for a 4th time.
UFC has nothing left to show us.
If Jon Jones and Weidman lose. The UFC will officially be doomed

Physicist. Pfff.
Sounds like some shit my neighbor would tell after a night of quaaludes and angel dust.
When hes "fucking feeling it mannnnnnnnnnnnn"

wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

You are uneducated, your opinion is shit, and you should feel bad about it, ese.

Oh look, real boxing fans are coming to rip on you. That should be your sign, homes. Put the hairnet down and unbutton the top button on your flannel the game is over.

All right. Im out.

Cotto/Martinez June 7th.

Lets get this ppv over 1m or Im coming back.

Peace my MMA friends.

All right. Im out.

Cotto/Martinez June 7th.

Lets get this ppv over 1m or Im coming back.

Peace my MMA friends.

Good luck in the barrio, heard they trade putas like you for loosies.

The boxing forums are that way----->

But we know you come here because they rag on you over there.

The only 2 guys that are the big sellers are floyd and manny. They are both at the end of their careers, with possibly 1 or 2 more fights left. that's it. Those other guys you mentioned, will not out sell the ufc. not by a long shot. So right now, manny and floyd fighting, will have big numbers, those numbers are fleeting and won't last.

beat me to it. once pac-man and money are retired there's not allot of guys that will put up numbers like how they did. However in MMA they do a great job giving attention to up and comers. I can name quite a few guys that will draw big numbers in MMA and thats with Silva and GSP gone.

Its funny how the only place you constantly hear about the UFC being a dying company is in an mma websites fan forums

Good luck in the barrio, heard they trade putas like you for loosies.

The boxing forums are that way----->

But we know you come here because they rag on you over there.

They love me there.
And the boxing forums are actually that way <----------

Your the guy who says why spend $8 on a burger at Red Robin when you can get 8 McDoubles at McDonalds.
Enjoy your generic fast food mma style of fighting.
Boxings too much of a science for you.

The eight dollar burger comes with punching, kicking, knees, elbows, and grappling. The Mcdonalds burgers just comes with punches. Which sport seems fast food?

No, they don't. And I can barely hear you over the Cypress Hill. Turn that shit down, ese.

What? you cant hear your Star Trek dvd commentary provided by Carl Sagan you nerd?

And we all know that PPV buys is the ONLY statistic important in measuring the success of a company. It's not like there is any other source of income.

Back