• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bo kneed him in the nuts. Hard.

He must have been studying Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock #3.

I noticed it and the rest of the blokes in the pub never noticed it. like srsly, I was 1 out of 20 in that room, who noticed the nut shot, even my brother never noticed it.

Bo wasn't going to lose this fight no matter what. The UFC is promoting him too hard.

Keith Peterson once again allowing nonsense to occur...apparently Pickett and his team are filing an appeal which they should pretty obvious nut shot

That was a hard nut shot Bo landed on Pickett. Can't believe it wasn't called. Obvious knee.

Gif thanks to Kaz
At least three of the wins had illegal shots. There was eyepokes, grabbing of shorts, grabbing of the fence, etc. More points should have been deducted tonight.

It looked obvious in real time and even worse on the replay. It wasn't even close to being clean. Pretty shameful none of the commentary team to not mentioned it.

Last edited:
Back