Bo Nical vs Brundage - crazy odds

If Bo wins this fight which he should, he needs to fight someone who is ranked. This train is moving a little too slow for me.

Totally. I'm good with either quality (ranked), or quantity. I mean, Bo is a 28-year old near his athletic prime with only 5 fights with total career fight time of less than 7 mins, that's less than a round and a half. He should be fighting every two months if it's not against ranked opponents.

You might as well fly to vegas and put it on black/red.

Quicker and better odds.

the treatment boo (northcut 2.0) and patty get is disgusting...

I don't care about the special treatment so long as they fight regularly. Because if the winning continues the fighters get so full of themselves that they will call out a fighter that can actually fight.

But when they aren't busy,,, I just lose interest and whatever hype there is, doesn't work on me.

11-1 odds is a gime fight. There is a reason Bo finishes his fights under 3 minutes. It is cause he is good. But he doesn't getatched accordingly. But favorably. Which is not my problem. But they are building.

<31>

Well I'll be damned. I'd love to say that I am above degenerative gambling and that's why I had no idea. In actuality, I'm just too poor for my itemized deductions to exceed the standard deduction amount lmao
Lol no doubt

The juice or vig on that line is brutal. Make it virtually impossible to bet on Bo, where you gotta risk 2100 just to profit 100, but even in a upset, only pay out 1100 on a 100 bet. Don't bet on that site long-term, brutal juice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back