Bisping putting his foot in

Bisping is entitled to his own opinion. He’s the type of guy to fight after losing an eye. Biles is smarter than that.

I found Bisping getting gradually more and more annoyed with each tweet amusing, I have to say.

I usually like Bisping, but an MMA chap criticising the performance of someone from a real sport is kinda silly.

She's a gymnast you dumbass and I guess you never figure skated once in your life. I rather take a head kick than take a skate blade in the face. But you do you.
So she's a gymnast and a figure skater. Cool.

mhh...
let us remember that he was the worse UFC champ of the history of MW division.
He also had no pressure when he fought for the belt, since he was undeserving of it and a last minute replacement
then he RUN from all challengers and fought retired fighters, and lost the belt to them... at the end of the day, not really great under pressure

Still, UFC Champion even if the worst > Olympic Polypic Champion.

Literally just heard about this on the radio. Seems like everyone is talking about it. What's with this knee jerk reaction to have a strong opinion about everything these days?

Why can't people just say, "I don't understand her decision but I respect that it's her decision."

It's her decision and it really doesn't affect the rest of us.

My own knee jerk reaction was similar to Bisping's. I dont follow the Olympics and am really not interested in any of the competitions, so I had no idea about the history here and that US Olympic gymnastics coach who's now in prison. I also wasn't considering the obvious- that female gymnasts are under pressure similar to any top level athlete as early as age 10, and their lives I'm sure can be very lonely and difficult (and that's not even to mention the rampant sexual abuse that is unfortunately a reality).

He’s pretty spot on. This is what she does for a living. This is the biggest stage. She’s not doing good and quits on not only the team but herself as well.

Pressure. Poor performance. Not right mentally?

eveything isn’t going 100% right . So I can’t do my job. Boohoo.

What she did wasn't heroic as some claim it was, but it doesnt makes her a coward or a quitter either. She didn't feel right, and took the decision she thought was the best for her.

Though, i wonder if shell regret this eventually. This might overshadow the rest of her career. Elite sport is very unforgiving and cutthroat

Really ? You think MMA is the only sport that is tough on your health ? I guess you never met a lot of athletes. My cousin practiced swimming at pretty high level until she turned 18. She developped all sorts of back problems because her back muscles were so tense. All high level sports are hard on the body.

Oh please, ive played many different sports and did a bit of boxing. Getting you ass kicked and constantly getting hit is much worse than some back injuries you get from other sports.

<DisgustingHHH>

And ive had back injuries before too. Fighting is toughest thing by far.

She’s not doing good and quits on not only the team but herself as well.
So once an Olmpic gymnast qualifies, there are obligated to participate at every competition until they day they die or something? You know she's got an alternate right? How is the team worst off than if she just didn't compete in this cycle at all?

Literally just heard about this on the radio. Seems like everyone is talking about it. What's with this knee jerk reaction to have a strong opinion about everything these days?

Why can't people just say, "I don't understand her decision but I respect that it's her decision."

Because we have to listen to the media telling us she's a hero. It's a poor reflection on society.
She's not a hero, she's a selfish quitter and a poor role model for anyone.

If a white male quit mid event. No one would be calling him a hero.

Because he was asked his opinion on it and he gave it. Nobody has to agree, but I'd rather people give honest answers than generic one like you suggested.

221113300_4430724277023919_2298132875281245450_n.png

So many white knights coming out.. He had an opinion..So many are triggered.

I love to shit on Ping bit I'm with him on this one, nothing personal about the girl but yeah accountability is required for all, still I wish her the best tho

Back