Bisping putting his foot in

You were triggered in the same way I was triggered by what I saw in the media. That was a weak argument and I was pointing out the hypocrisy of it.

Lol, so you admit to being triggered? Thanks.

I'm engaging you in a conversation knowing full well that it is my choice and I'm not complaining about it.

You however, are complaining about "having to" see or hear about this gymnastics crap. Clearly it bothers you and you admitted as much.

The fact that you can't see the difference between the two situations doesn't surprise me.

Youre the one focused on the gymnastics. It’s about the mentality. We could have the same discussion about Osaka but then we’d be “feeling some type of way about women’s tennis”.

We could have the convo about all the male athletes in real sports who have done it and been praised for it by the general public……

…when you find one.

It doesn't affect me one bit. If it affects you, you're letting it.

Lol, so you admit to being triggered? Thanks.

I'm engaging you in a conversation knowing full well that it is my choice and I'm not complaining about it.

You however, are complaining about "having to" see or hear about this gymnastics crap. Clearly it bothers you and you admitted as much.

The fact that you can't see the difference between the two situations doesn't surprise me.

You literally have nothing to say about the actual Topic just trying your hardest to troll. Cheerio.

Because we have to listen to the media telling us she's a hero. It's a poor reflection on society.
She's not a hero, she's a selfish quitter and a poor role model for anyone.

If a white male quit mid event. No one would be calling him a hero.
How the fuck do you know what's going on with her?
You have abso-fucking-lutely no idea, but you call her a quitter and a poor role model...

You complain about the narrative but you fail to see yours is even worst.
You are the absolutely best representation of todays day and time. Pure ignorance along with strong opinion you think others should hear and have almost an obligation to agree with.

There's a big difference in performing when everything is going well and you are miles ahead of the competition. She faced slight adversity and quit due to "anxiety".

Unfortunately for Bisping, she is female and an ethnic minority. Both of which are protected species these days and cannot be criticized.

"Anxiety" is often a catch-all used by people so that they don't have to admit to: bipolar, depression, drug abuse, suicidal ideation, etc.

I'm amazed at all these keyboard warriors. I hope this poor girl gets her head straight, gets help and keeps her head above water. Mental health is no fucking joke.

You have abso-fucking-lutely no idea, but you call her a quitter and a poor role model...

You are the absolutely best representation of todays day and time. Pure ignorance along with strong opinion you think others should hear and have almost an obligation to agree with.

You can't get through the imbeciles like this. They have exactly 0 knowledge of what the fuck they're talking about, don't know it and don't care to educate themselves.

Absolutely no evidence of anything whatsoever to show she quit due to a mental health issue.

She let her team down.

She cost someone else a spot in the Olympics games

Completely selfish.

If she had such a severe issue before the games then she should have been stopped from going.

How come this has never materialised when she was winning?

You literally have nothing to say about the actual Topic just trying your hardest to troll. Cheerio.

You just said nothing relevant to anything that I just said because it's all true.

My original comment was relevant to the OP. You responded and I didn't change the topic. The natural progression of the conversation went in this direction (due in part to your own contribution).

You just realized you have no relevant argument.

Cheerio.

You just said nothing relevant to anything that I just said because it's all true.

My original comment was relevant to the OP. You responded and I didn't change the topic. The natural progression of the conversation went in this direction (due in part to your own contribution).

You just realized you have no relevant argument.

Cheerio.

Yawn. I'm talking to someone else now who has an actual opinion on the topic.

Yawn. I'm talking to someone else now who has an actual opinion on the topic.

You can talk to more than one person here. In fact, you're actually doing it.

There's nothing left for you to say though, I get that. Carry on.

You can talk to more than one person here. In fact, you're actually doing it.

There's nothing left for you to say though, I get that. Carry on.

Nothing to say to you unless you want to discuss the actual topic

I like Bisping would beat her in a fight.

Absolutely no evidence of anything whatsoever to show she quit due to a mental health issue.

She let her team down.

She cost someone else a spot in the Olympics games

Completely selfish.

If she had such a severe issue before the games then she should have been stopped from going.

How come this has never materialised when she was winning?
how the fuck do you know it didn't materialize before? maybe now it is just a culmination, it got too much for her to handle?
Maybe she didn't want to compete, but made the effort because the team needed her and asked her to try.
Maybe she quit in order not to hurt the team, because she would bring them down.

Again, you have absolutely no fucking idea. don't judge what you don't know.

Let me put it this way: If you like MMA, you know that no MMA fighter ever come to fight 100% healthy.
If you EVER competed for anything, you know there's always pressure.
And she won enough over a huge span of years for us to KNOW she fought adversity and pressure before and thrived.

I don't know if she is a hero, but I am sure she is not quitter or a bad role model.
I don't mean to be rude, but don't be an idiot, judging someone you don't know over circumstances you have no clue about.
Thing about her background and history, and you will see that there's no reason for you to attack her.

Maybe the news, who are trying to portrait her as a hero (or maybe they do have the scope that you lack?).
But attacking her is just wrong until you learn what happened.

Nothing to say to you unless you want to discuss the actual topic

Like I said, you replied to me. Knowing full well what my comment was, you felt like it wasn't relevant and somehow still replied to me and yet you want a different conversation now.

It doesn't surprise me at all coming from a person who feels like they "have to" see or hear about this gymnastics drama.

Really ? You think MMA is the only sport that is tough on your health ? I guess you never met a lot of athletes. My cousin practiced swimming at pretty high level until she turned 18. She developped all sorts of back problems because her back muscles were so tense. All high level sports are hard on the body.
There’s a few soccer players at my work, and most of them have had multiple surgeries on their knees

It’s not like Simone Biles has ever been a UFC champion.
....See what I did there TS? The guy gave an eye up for the sport he competed in and has never backed out of a competition citing mental health issues.
God bless the Count
<28>

how the fuck do you know it didn't materialize before? maybe now it is just a culmination, it got too much for her to handle?
Maybe she didn't want to compete, but made the effort because the team needed her and asked her to try.
Maybe she quit in order not to hurt the team, because she would bring them down.

Again, you have absolutely no fucking idea. don't judge what you don't know.

Let me put it this way: If you like MMA, you know that no MMA fighter ever come to fight 100% healthy.
If you EVER competed for anything, you know there's always pressure.
And she won enough over a huge span of years for us to KNOW she fought adversity and pressure before and thrived.

I don't know if she is a hero, but I am sure she is not quitter or a bad role model.
I don't mean to be rude, but don't be an idiot, judging someone you don't know over circumstances you have no clue about.
Thing about her background and history, and you will see that there's no reason for you to attack her.

Maybe the news, who are trying to portrait her as a hero (or maybe they do have the scope that you lack?).
But attacking her is just wrong until you learn what happened.

I'm basing it on the facts that are available, not a load of maybes. The media should do the same.

Absolutely nothing that has been communicated so far even remotely suggests she's a hero.

The only evidence I have is that she quit when she wasn't winning and that's all I will base my observations on.

Like I said, you replied to me. Knowing full well what my comment was, you felt like it wasn't relevant and somehow still replied to me and yet you want a different conversation now.

It doesn't surprise me at all coming from a person who feels like they "have to" see or hear about this gymnastics drama.

Still chatting off topic.

I'm basing it on the facts that are available, not a load of maybes. The media should do the same.

Absolutely nothing that has been communicated so far even remotely suggests she's a hero.

The only evidence I have is that she quit when she wasn't winning and that's all I will base my observations on.
...and don't you think you should know more?
I mean lauding someone a hero without proof is not half as bad as bashing someone without any information, don't you think?

Back