Bisping putting his foot in

There's a big difference in performing when everything is going well and you are miles ahead of the competition. She faced slight adversity and quit due to "anxiety".

Unfortunately for Bisping, she is female and an ethnic minority. Both of which are protected species these days and cannot be criticized.

Seems like a good excuse to have when you're off your game and don't want to lose.

I feel like if she had mental health issues that were THAT serious, they were probably long before the olympics started, giving her ample opportunity to pull out prior.

Seems convenient that after a poor performance for your standards, you suddenly have to bow out due to your mental health. Seems a little too convenient.

Bisping has no idea of what it's like to perform at the highest level all year long. I love MMA but it's very far removed from being a high level athlete, having to compete every weekend, every months, european championships, worlds, olympics..., always training hours and hours since 6 years old. Don't compare MMA to other sports.

Bisping has no idea of what it's like to perform at the highest level all year long. I love MMA but it's very far removed from being a high level athlete, having to compete every weekend, every months, european championships, worlds, olympics..., always training hours and hours since 6 years old. Don't compare MMA to other sports.
yeh bro figure skating is so tough compared to getting head kicked by someone on steroids and losing your eye, and then continuing to fight trained killers with one eye for a living putting your life and health at risk every fight.

Literally just heard about this on the radio. Seems like everyone is talking about it. What's with this knee jerk reaction to have a strong opinion about everything these days?

Why can't people just say, "I don't understand her decision but I respect that it's her decision."

It's her decision and it really doesn't affect the rest of us.

yeh bro figure skating is so tough compared to getting head kicked by someone on steroids and losing your eye, and then continuing to fight trained killers with one eye for a living putting your life and health at risk every fight.

She's a gymnast you dumbass and I guess you never figure skated once in your life. I rather take a head kick than take a skate blade in the face. But you do you.

Ping will back peddle like a good little boy if he wants those movie roles.

Back