Bisping putting his foot in

UFC champ > 10-time olympic medalist and 30-time world champion.
mhh...
let us remember that he was the worse UFC champ of the history of MW division.
He also had no pressure when he fought for the belt, since he was undeserving of it and a last minute replacement
then he RUN from all challengers and fought retired fighters, and lost the belt to them... at the end of the day, not really great under pressure

Last edited:
She lost confidence in her body being able to react to what her mind was focusing on doing and could get hurt. Gymnasts fade quick to young up n comers. All that wear n tear on joints. Japan’s ace Uchimura fell out too he did not quit but his body did. Another Japanese man got the all around gold instead. Bisping is a gutsy fighter that gambles with CTE. The Count against odds got the belt with a memorable KO of Luke. Good for him but dumping on other athletes not aware of their situation kind of lame and unbecoming of a great champ.

Last edited:
Wasn't she juicing extra hard with a dozen diagnosed illnesses that allowed her to be on juice and amphetamines 24/7?

She was one of those cases highlighting how hypocritical and political the Olympic committee is, allowing athletes with diagnosis from certain countries coast on juicing to the max in broad daylight.

She has shamed America with her weakness. All because she wanted to jump on the fashionable mental health bandwagon.
She should take a knee in front of her ancestors graves.

Bisping is a fuckig hypocrite too. If his daughter was an athlete and had to withdraw for the same reason ? I highly doubt he would call her a quitter. Biles is 10 more accomplished as an athlete than Bisping, went through so much in her sporting career, and I would say the same for other olympians. Training three hours a day and having to fight two or three times a year is nothing compared to the life of a professional swimmer, a dancer, a gymnast who have to compete every weekend, every months, all year long. I normally like Bisping but he's a moron here.

Literally just heard about this on the radio. Seems like everyone is talking about it. What's with this knee jerk reaction to have a strong opinion about everything these days?

Why can't people just say, "I don't understand her decision but I respect that it's her decision."

It's her decision and it really doesn't affect the rest of us.
you right. I'd go a bit further : why can't just people say nothing. Why are we talking about it ? What does it reveal of or collective mentality ?

You have 4 hours.

I'm just shocked that Bisping said something off-the-cuff that's controversial. That's so unlike him.

Really ? You think MMA is the only sport that is tough on your health ? I guess you never met a lot of athletes. My cousin practiced swimming at pretty high level until she turned 18. She developped all sorts of back problems because her back muscles were so tense. All high level sports are hard on the body.
Win or lose, her health wasnt affected by the outcome of the competition, all sports carry a lot of effort and sacrifice and potential future health problems, but not all of them take it away if you lose, even in victory, swimming doesnt gives you CTE if you lose 10 in a row, even if you are the slowest each time.

LOL whoever wrote that article is a fucking pussy, that bullet point list at the end on why Bisping (a professional athlete who has reached the pinnacle of his sport) is wrong, written by some dork is fucking GOLD.

Yeah some geek at bloodyelbow who writes fucking articles for a living knows better than Bisping but on what it’s like being a high level athlete.. what a dumb shit <Lmaoo>

Literally just heard about this on the radio. Seems like everyone is talking about it. What's with this knee jerk reaction to have a strong opinion about everything these days?

Why can't people just say, "I don't understand her decision but I respect that it's her decision."

It's her decision and it really doesn't affect the rest of us.
But what else are people gonna bitch about?

It's being said now that she had the "twisties".
Sounds a bit like vertigo.
Fuck i hate this place sometimes

There's a big difference in performing when everything is going well and you are miles ahead of the competition. She faced slight adversity and quit due to "anxiety".
There children in Japan and other places who take their own lives for not being the best in school. We can call it silly, stupid, etc., but obviously they felt some pressure and expectations they couldn't deal with.
Unfortunately for Bisping, she is female and an ethnic minority. Both of which are protected species these days and cannot be criticized.
Poor white guy can't use the N-word anymore. You never tire playing the victim?

From a business perspective I understand why she is doing it. The way she was going it wasn't looking too good, and her stock would go way down if she got her ass kicked.

Her woke followers and sponsors can relate to mental health problems (maybe she'll claim the Olympics are racist lol), so it's the perfect excuse to save face and get out before you get exposed as not being as good as you once were.

I hate Bisping but he has 1000x more heart than she does.
Didn't he tap to Rockhold the first fight? Both athletes have competed with nasty injuries and Biles has come through a way shittier life. It's like when Bisping thought the Diaz Brothers were white, he's pretty ignorant and tone deaf at times

I'm a massive Bisping hater. Pretty sure that's what got me carded recently.

But that being said, Bisping has displayed a type of perseverance and determination that very very few people on Earth will ever even have the opportunity to show. Olympic gymnasts included.
Pretty sure Bisping wasn't raped by a trusted authority figure as a child or a product of the American foster system. You think if he went through either let alone both, the guy who Tapped to a one arme guillotine would still have been UFC champ? Honest Question.

Back