Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WhiteMousse, Jul 30, 2020 at 8:55 PM.

1. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

How are you so sure about everything you say? Do you even have a source to back all this up?

GiTGuD likes this.
  2. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

Yeah, can you please tell us how in the fuck did Trump know that Epstein like beautiful women and many of them were on the YOUNGER side? I cant wrap me head around this, is he psychic? Is he a wizard? Please tell me how this is possible? Also I like how Trump said back then that Epstein is a lot of fun to be with but now claims he barely knew him. Gee I am sure thats not a contradiction and Trump isnt trying to distance himself like Mark right? But Trump gets a pass, right? Since he is the president and no one knows when he is being serious or joking right?

funcrusher2007 likes this.
  3. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

You are correct. He is a rich kid that was born into the business and has to do freaky immoral shit to excite him.

4. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

Liberal checking in here.... This should be a bipartisan issue. I dislike the Clintons so much that i voted third party in 2016. They're a part of the problem, literally the only reason Bush jr got into office. Fuck them. I believe any and every accusation levied against slick willy and that Hillary was at least a tacit enabler.

That being said, the Repubs are even worse. Fuck Trump and his cronies. Drain the fucking swamp and lets get Biden into office in November.

This should be a bipartisan issue, if you're an honest to goodness American that is.

5. Rocco Siffredi Green Belt

Does she have any evidence?

except the republicans are not nearly as morally scummy as the democrats

Joe Biden is a stupid old racist jackass

Curmudgeon and GrandNewb like this.
  6. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

I see now - you just have bad reading comprehension.

1-When he said he wasn't involved in his business he meant he didn't know Epstein was abusing girls that were staying in Mark's departments.

2- Epstein and Trump fell out before the investigation. He banned him Mar a lago after Epstein tried to take a 15yr old home from the resort.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/618186/donald-trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-mar-a-lago-underage-girl/

3-Yes, all the flights are public info - Politico had them.

4- Trump said he and Epstein were good friends 20 some years ago - and that was before he realized just how young Epstein liked them.

5-You're the one acting like we should believe Mark Epstein, I'm just showing that he's a proven liar. So why would I take his word? It's like believing Dershowitz when he said that Clinton never had sex with Epstein's minors - like how could he know and he wouldn't possibly say that because he'd been accused of the same?

7. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

Such an utterly laughable query coming from you.

8. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

FFS, the girl was 13 and wasn't from NYC and went there to be "raped" 4 different times at sex parties and went back for the 5th where she was tied to a bed and raped by both men? And let's not forget that the 3rd time Epstein and Trump supposedly argued over who was going to take her virginity so she knew what was coming on the 4th rape.

If that isn't enough the original suit was filed under a pseudonym yet she claimed that someone stole her car and cell phone because of it. And we can top all of that off with the fact that her own lawyer claimed to have no way to contact her after the suit was dropped and her video interview was made by Never-Trumper Steve Baer.

I mean how many signs do you have to have before you see it?

9. The XL Black Belt

Most of the elites are evil. And most of the elites are the ones orchestrating the riots and the covid hysteria. We are not run by good people.

10. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

1. Alright then he didnt know Epstein was abusing girls in his department, big whoopie.

2. First off Trump ALLEGEDLY banned Epstein, also when trump referred Edwards to his Mar a lago manager to confirm what happened his manager could not confirm or deny it says Edwards. Also there is no article that states what year this took place.

3. Do you have a link to this?

4. Are you joking lol? So youre telling me we are supposed to believe Trump had a problem when he realized just how young epstein like them when in fact in one of his interviews he said Epstein was a terrific guy and alot of fun to be around and that he liked beautiful women as much as he does and some are on the younger side? Seems to me in that interview he had no problem with how young Epstein liked his females. Maybe youre the one with reading comprehension.

5. bullshit, I am saying they are both trying to distance themselves from Epstein but you are arguing that we should only believe Trump. Why is that we should only believe trump is my question? Its okay for Trump to say they were good friends back then and partied together but now he acts as if he barely knew him or liked him.

BTW did you know that Trump and Epstein were such good friends they both were the only males in a party where about 2 dozens females were invited to the party

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-epstein-party-at-mar-a-lago-women-2019-7

Also Epstein used Trumps' mar a lago club to recruit many girls, its where he found Guifrre, did you know that? Yeah the connections are non existent lol.

11. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

Youre a joke dude, everything I post is backed up if there is anyone who ever asks for a source. Let me know if you need one for any of post.

12. Ichibanner Purple Belt

You had me at the first paragraph then lost me when you went against your own advice and gave the partisan hack zinger of "the Repubs are even worse. Fuck Trump and his cronies. Drain the fucking swamp and lets get Biden into office in November."

You despise cronyism yet want Biden elected? A guy who is a darling to the whims of industry and has a kid that makes millions off of his name? Call it both ways ref. Otherwise you're a partisan hack.

PHATV and GrandNewb like this.
  13. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

Youre pathetic lol. So youre telling us she went there to get raped? LOL fucking joke you are. She was 13 and gullible, that happens when you arent experienced in the world and youre that young. She believed she was being recruited for a modeling job but was being manipulated into giving sexual favors by grown adults. A KID, thats what she was. A 13 year old KID!!! and she was being manipulated by grown adults. She was being pimped out by Epstein and the chick who recruited her for the modeling job. Trump is a disgusting perv and youre having a hard time believing what this woman says? Yeah ok there bud.

Here is the interview

14. Strychnine Steel Belt

15. The XL Black Belt

Part of me wants to insult these people for being naive enough to believe that a bunch of crooked politicians and their wealthy and powerful proxies could do not wrong, but I'm just glad some people are finally getting whats going on. Government can and usually is evil. Look at North Korea and China. Are people seriously naive enough to believe the United States is somehow any different?

TheComebackKid likes this.
  16. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

I guess you also think many of the 14, 15, and 16 year olds who Epstein had sexual relationships also went back to him to get Raped as well? They went back to get raped a 3rd, 4th or 5th time or more right? What a joke that statement of yours is. Matter of fact youre a joke for even claiming that.

17. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

Man I got to say this is their best video yet, funny and truthful lmao.

Strychnine likes this.
  18. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

I donated to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign and supported Bernie (Edit) in 2016. Warren was my next best bet during this cycle. I don't care for Biden but he's who were stuck with, sadly. Whatever i or anyone may think of his politics, i get it... he' clearly not sharp enough, fit enough, to be the leader of the free world but like i said above.This is the hand we've been dealt, and it's either him or Trump. Easy call imo.

And for what it's worth, if Biden is in any way directly tied to Epstein he deserves to go down right alongside Trump or any one on the right side of the political spectrum. Let the whole shit, the whole system come to a screeching halt. What that would mean i don't know. A third party president? Nancy Pelosi taking the Oval Office?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 11:30 AM
    TheOneAboveAll3 likes this.
  19. Tropodan Yellow Card Yellow Card

Lol.

Biden isn't a swamp creature?

Wow.

GrandNewb likes this.
  20. KnightTemplar Halloween Belt Platinum Member