Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Well a 13 yr old should be able to show some reason that they would even be around the person that they claimed tag teamed her. Does she have any proof that she even knew Epstein? Did she live in the area? Why do the same people that said Ford-Balsey should be heard because she made an allegation say that this allegation doesn't make sense at all?

The young lady should at the very least have a parent still around that can say 'yes, I let her work for Epstein, but had no idea what was going on'. This supposed victim has none of that and isn't even part of the 2+ dozen women that have come forward to file suit against him. Also worth noting is that her suit claiming to be raped by both Trump and Epstein was only filed against Trump.

How are you so sure about everything you say? Do you even have a source to back all this up?

You have no evidence that Trump met any of these girls. You have no evidence that the girl with the oft vanishing lawsuit is even 1 of the girls involved with Epstein - reporters didn't seem to think she was. And none of the girls known to be involved with Epstein have mentioned Trump. Do you get it now?

You realize that every flight has to file a flight manifest before it takes off? It's why we know that Trump only flew the 1 time and it was from FL to NY. Btw, Mark Epstein also said his brother wasn't trafficking girls so I'm not sure why you believe 1 statement and not the other.

Let's look at other statements Mark Epstein has made:

Jeffrey and I were not that close, we shared brother stuff, but I was not involved in what he was doing. When he first got in trouble he called me. We were very straight with each other. I wasn’t going to lecture him.’’

Mark Epstein refused to talk about his art ties, but he once owned a silk-screening business before going into real estate. Mark’s real estate company, Ossa Properties, owns a majority stake in an apartment high-rise at 301 E. 66th St. in New York. Court records show that Jeffrey Epstein often housed women in the building, although Mark has previously denied having any business connections to his brother.

Yeah, can you please tell us how in the fuck did Trump know that Epstein like beautiful women and many of them were on the YOUNGER side? I cant wrap me head around this, is he psychic? Is he a wizard? Please tell me how this is possible? Also I like how Trump said back then that Epstein is a lot of fun to be with but now claims he barely knew him. Gee I am sure thats not a contradiction and Trump isnt trying to distance himself like Mark right? But Trump gets a pass, right? Since he is the president and no one knows when he is being serious or joking right?

But he definitely knew about it, complicity in a crime is a crime in itself. You are making it out like they were strangers..trumps own words proving his relationship with Epstein and knowledge of underage girls.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I always had this vibe that Clooney was that much of a moralist because he had some skeletons to hide in his closet.
You are correct. He is a rich kid that was born into the business and has to do freaky immoral shit to excite him.

Liberal checking in here.... This should be a bipartisan issue. I dislike the Clintons so much that i voted third party in 2016. They're a part of the problem, literally the only reason Bush jr got into office. Fuck them. I believe any and every accusation levied against slick willy and that Hillary was at least a tacit enabler.

That being said, the Repubs are even worse. Fuck Trump and his cronies. Drain the fucking swamp and lets get Biden into office in November.

This should be a bipartisan issue, if you're an honest to goodness American that is.

How are you so sure about everything you say? Do you even have a source to back all this up?

Does she have any evidence?

Liberal checking in here.... This should be a bipartisan issue. I dislike the Clintons so much that i voted third party in 2016. They're a part of the problem, literally the only reason Bush jr got into office. Fuck them. I believe any and every accusation levied against slick willy and that Hillary was at least a tacit enabler.

That being said, the Repubs are even worse. Fuck Trump and his cronies. Drain the fucking swamp and lets get Biden into office in November.

This should be a bipartisan issue, if you're an honest to goodness American that is.

except the republicans are not nearly as morally scummy as the democrats

Joe Biden is a stupid old racist jackass

We are only getting the testimony of a few girls and not the hundreds that Epstein had used, what is it that you dont get about that? Also we have never gotten the full flight manifest of every trip Epstein has taken, have we? So why are you assuming it is only 1? More spin by you there. Also when Mark says " but I was not involved in what he was doing" he means that he wasnt involved in abusing the girls, not that he didnt have knowledge of trump being on numerous times on Epsteins' plane. Also it is pretty obvious that mark would want to distance himself from his brother due to his brother being a pedo, just like Trump tried to distance himself from Epstein 3 or 4 years AFTER Epstein was investigated for sexually abusing minors. Just like Trump claimed Epstein was a good friend of his and he had knowledge that Epstein like them "on the younger side", gee wonder how he knew he liked them young...... and now he claims they were never good friends and he hardly even knew him. But we know interviews and and pictures of him partying with Epstein contradicts those comments lol. So I guess its only ok if Trump contradicts himself right? Trump is the only one allowed to lie about how well he knew Epstein right? GTFOH, everyone is trying to distance themselves from Epstein, Mark is not the only one, look at Trump as well. But yeah Trump gets a free pass right?

I see now - you just have bad reading comprehension.

1-When he said he wasn't involved in his business he meant he didn't know Epstein was abusing girls that were staying in Mark's departments.

2- Epstein and Trump fell out before the investigation. He banned him Mar a lago after Epstein tried to take a 15yr old home from the resort.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/618186/donald-trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-mar-a-lago-underage-girl/

3-Yes, all the flights are public info - Politico had them.

4- Trump said he and Epstein were good friends 20 some years ago - and that was before he realized just how young Epstein liked them.

5-You're the one acting like we should believe Mark Epstein, I'm just showing that he's a proven liar. So why would I take his word? It's like believing Dershowitz when he said that Clinton never had sex with Epstein's minors - like how could he know and he wouldn't possibly say that because he'd been accused of the same?

FFS, the girl was 13 and wasn't from NYC and went there to be "raped" 4 different times at sex parties and went back for the 5th where she was tied to a bed and raped by both men? And let's not forget that the 3rd time Epstein and Trump supposedly argued over who was going to take her virginity so she knew what was coming on the 4th rape.

If that isn't enough the original suit was filed under a pseudonym yet she claimed that someone stole her car and cell phone because of it. And we can top all of that off with the fact that her own lawyer claimed to have no way to contact her after the suit was dropped and her video interview was made by Never-Trumper Steve Baer.

I mean how many signs do you have to have before you see it?

Most of the elites are evil. And most of the elites are the ones orchestrating the riots and the covid hysteria. We are not run by good people.

I see now - you just have bad reading comprehension.

1-When he said he wasn't involved in his business he meant he didn't know Epstein was abusing girls that were staying in Mark's departments.

2- Epstein and Trump fell out before the investigation. He banned him Mar a lago after Epstein tried to take a 15yr old home from the resort.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/618186/donald-trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-mar-a-lago-underage-girl/

3-Yes, all the flights are public info - Politico had them.

4- Trump said he and Epstein were good friends 20 some years ago - and that was before he realized just how young Epstein liked them.

5-You're the one acting like we should believe Mark Epstein, I'm just showing that he's a proven liar. So why would I take his word? It's like believing Dershowitz when he said that Clinton never had sex with Epstein's minors - like how could he know and he wouldn't possibly say that because he'd been accused of the same?

1. Alright then he didnt know Epstein was abusing girls in his department, big whoopie.

2. First off Trump ALLEGEDLY banned Epstein, also when trump referred Edwards to his Mar a lago manager to confirm what happened his manager could not confirm or deny it says Edwards. Also there is no article that states what year this took place.

3. Do you have a link to this?

4. Are you joking lol? So youre telling me we are supposed to believe Trump had a problem when he realized just how young epstein like them when in fact in one of his interviews he said Epstein was a terrific guy and alot of fun to be around and that he liked beautiful women as much as he does and some are on the younger side? Seems to me in that interview he had no problem with how young Epstein liked his females. Maybe youre the one with reading comprehension.

5. bullshit, I am saying they are both trying to distance themselves from Epstein but you are arguing that we should only believe Trump. Why is that we should only believe trump is my question? Its okay for Trump to say they were good friends back then and partied together but now he acts as if he barely knew him or liked him.

BTW did you know that Trump and Epstein were such good friends they both were the only males in a party where about 2 dozens females were invited to the party

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-epstein-party-at-mar-a-lago-women-2019-7

Also Epstein used Trumps' mar a lago club to recruit many girls, its where he found Guifrre, did you know that? Yeah the connections are non existent lol.

You had me at the first paragraph then lost me when you went against your own advice and gave the partisan hack zinger of "the Repubs are even worse. Fuck Trump and his cronies. Drain the fucking swamp and lets get Biden into office in November."

You despise cronyism yet want Biden elected? A guy who is a darling to the whims of industry and has a kid that makes millions off of his name? Call it both ways ref. Otherwise you're a partisan hack.

FFS, the girl was 13 and wasn't from NYC and went there to be "raped" 4 different times at sex parties and went back for the 5th where she was tied to a bed and raped by both men? And let's not forget that the 3rd time Epstein and Trump supposedly argued over who was going to take her virginity so she knew what was coming on the 4th rape.

If that isn't enough the original suit was filed under a pseudonym yet she claimed that someone stole her car and cell phone because of it. And we can top all of that off with the fact that her own lawyer claimed to have no way to contact her after the suit was dropped and her video interview was made by Never-Trumper Steve Baer.

Youre pathetic lol. So youre telling us she went there to get raped? LOL fucking joke you are. She was 13 and gullible, that happens when you arent experienced in the world and youre that young. She believed she was being recruited for a modeling job but was being manipulated into giving sexual favors by grown adults. A KID, thats what she was. A 13 year old KID!!! and she was being manipulated by grown adults. She was being pimped out by Epstein and the chick who recruited her for the modeling job. Trump is a disgusting perv and youre having a hard time believing what this woman says? Yeah ok there bud.

Here is the interview

Guess who knows exactly whats going on in this world right now?

<BC1>

ITT you have a bunch of people shocked about these revelations. Yet they've been out in the open for years and Ive been ringing the alarm for years.

But either way Im glad you and othets are shaking off the blinders.

Part of me wants to insult these people for being naive enough to believe that a bunch of crooked politicians and their wealthy and powerful proxies could do not wrong, but I'm just glad some people are finally getting whats going on. Government can and usually is evil. Look at North Korea and China. Are people seriously naive enough to believe the United States is somehow any different?

I guess you also think many of the 14, 15, and 16 year olds who Epstein had sexual relationships also went back to him to get Raped as well? They went back to get raped a 3rd, 4th or 5th time or more right? What a joke that statement of yours is. Matter of fact youre a joke for even claiming that.

You had me at the first paragraph then lost me when you went against your own advice and gave the partisan hack zinger of "the Repubs are even worse. Fuck Trump and his cronies. Drain the fucking swamp and lets get Biden into office in November."

You despise cronyism yet want Biden elected? A guy who is a darling to the whims of industry and has a kid that makes millions off of his name? Call it both ways ref. Otherwise you're a partisan hack.

I donated to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign and supported Bernie (Edit) in 2016. Warren was my next best bet during this cycle. I don't care for Biden but he's who were stuck with, sadly. Whatever i or anyone may think of his politics, i get it... he' clearly not sharp enough, fit enough, to be the leader of the free world but like i said above.This is the hand we've been dealt, and it's either him or Trump. Easy call imo.

And for what it's worth, if Biden is in any way directly tied to Epstein he deserves to go down right alongside Trump or any one on the right side of the political spectrum. Let the whole shit, the whole system come to a screeching halt. What that would mean i don't know. A third party president? Nancy Pelosi taking the Oval Office?

Last edited:

Lol.

Biden isn't a swamp creature?

Wow.

Back