Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Instead of refuting the sworn testimonies of victims which are not part of "tucker" or MSM, but public record of unsealed documents with no political or news affiliations, you somehow try to create a false equivalency between what MsM is reporting and the facts of the case as if it is some kind of propaganda.

That is called "dishonest debate" sir and shows you have little to contribute intellectually other than attempts at gaslighting to get away from facts.

Sworn testimonies.........yet when the glare of a judicial court (and a threat of perjury) is on them they scurry away to hide back under the rock they crawled from.

Why they be like dat, bro?

Clinton and his supporters = President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane, he never visited Mr. Epstein's island. He flew in support of the work of the Clinton Foundation.

Former Clinton Aide Doug Band = Bill Clinton visited Epstein's island in January 2003.

"Lolita Express" Flight Logs = Clinton made more than two dozen trips on Epstein's jet.

Virginia Guiffre = "You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here [on Epstein's island] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well, he owes me favors."

Secret Service = Denied multiple FOIA requests by FOX NEWS concerning Clinton's trips and lack of Secret Service detail.

I'm sure it's all CT, and Clinton who sexually assaulted an unpaid intern and lied about it under oath, is just a victim of baseless slander. Yeah, that's the most logical conclusion.

Last edited:
Sworn testimonies.........yet when the glare of a judicial court (and a threat of perjury) is on them they scurry away to hide back under the rock they crawled from.

Why they be like dat, bro?
Where are you making this up from?

You do realized they swore an oath when signing those legal documents right?

You are Gaslighting again

Where are you making this up from?

You do realized they swore an oath when signing those legal documents right?

You are Gaslighting again
I don’t think she’s ever had a real debate here where she didn’t resort to some nonsense in one form or another. Best to leave that cowgirl alone

Bill Clinton enjoyed sex a lot, had a weird relationship with his wife who looks to have been (at least possibly been) impregnated by another man during marriage, and bill likes girls very young. Not sure if under 18, but my common sense says that if a pretty 16-17 year old was on the island with bill he would have gone with it.

There’s not much to disagree with there.

Bill Clinton enjoyed sex a lot, had a weird relationship with his wife who looks to have been (at least possibly been) impregnated by another man during marriage, and bill likes girls very young. Not sure if under 18, but my common sense says that if a pretty 16-17 year old was on the island with bill he would have gone with it.

There’s not much to disagree with there.
Bill unlike Trump also didn’t have access to girls. Trump was a TV star and has modeling Events dude could get laid if he wanted to. Bill was with a cold fish and had to bang an intern. Both are probably sex fiends. Only one had a supply the other had to go to others for his fix

I don’t think she’s ever had a real debate here where she didn’t resort to some nonsense in one form or another. Best to leave that cowgirl alone

Lol....says the shitposter who constantly going from one pair of dubs to another.
How taste yellow pee pee ?

<{outtahere}>

Bill unlike Trump also didn’t have access to girls. Trump was a TV star and has modeling Events dude could get laid if he wanted to. Bill was with a cold fish and had to bang an intern. Both are probably sex fiends. Only one had a supply the other had to go to others for his fix

You sure give a lot of thought to other guy's sex lives, especially ol' mushroom tip.
This can’t be healthy, son.

Get help.

i see what you mean<Lmaoo>

She got asked a question point blank and just flat ducked it and kept insulting people. yeah, dishonest debater there

*like* It's a pattern with certain posters on here.

i see what you mean<Lmaoo>

She got asked a question point blank and just flat ducked it and kept insulting people. yeah, dishonest debater there
Yeah gets old. She’ll ride off into the sunset the second you try to make the take an actual stance and answer. Which is why I call her cowgirl. That and the riding

If you’re a previous president and don’t bring the secret service along for your dozens of trips to pesophile island.
I don’t see anything wrong with that.

McDonald’s sure bring the secret service. But not pedophile island.

that place is secure. I don’t care what this person says. Just the actions of Clinton going to a place he knows all to well means something.

on a side not the charade of a marriage between the Clintons. I wonder if he cares anymore.

You sure give a lot of thought to other guy's sex lives, especially ol' mushroom tip.
This can’t be healthy, son.

Get help.
Stop being a bigot. We know you’re colonized between the sheets

Back