Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WhiteMousse, Jul 30, 2020 at 8:55 PM.

1. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

Dude, are you even paying attention? Seriously, how much of a partisan do you have to be to not be able to see that Trump is a lame duck, failed leader with serious megalomaniacal tendencies and the ambition to carry them out. This ineffectual orange clown wants to be ruler for life.

Republican. Democrat. Liberty party. Libertarian. Green Party. I don't give a fuck. He needs to be bounced... period. And if you can;t see that then there's no talking to you cause you're either a troll, a russian bot, or an american fool.

Again, this election is NOT a referendum on Biden. He's quite clearly just the lesser of two evils... even more clearly so than Hillary was in 2016... and it's not even close. All Joe has to do is stay alive and-- providing that his name doesn't come up during this Epstein business and-- he should win. And if he doesn't... shrug... then there's something seriously fucking rotten in this country.

2. Tropodan Yellow Card Yellow Card

Trump is draining the swamp.

He's your savior.

3. Curmudgeon Brown Belt

Fucking lol, take a deep breath, everything will be okay.

Hogey, Tropodan and Leisure_Force999 like this.
  4. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist Yellow Card

5. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

1- apartments not department (my bad) Epstein was housing his hookers at Mark Epstein's appt building.

2- Ask Guthrie when it happened. She claimed it and Trump confirmed it in a deposition for her suit against Epstein.

3- Search Politico; they're the ones that did the article.

4- Are you trolling? Both men were 50+ when Trump gave that quote - younger could mean 25 in context. It's been reported and confirmed in court depositions that Trump banned Epstein from Mar a lago for trying to pick up a 15yr old girl.

5- Actually I'm saying believe the flight logs and ignore people that may have a reason to lie. You're the one that wants to believe the brother and I haven't quoted a single thing that Trump has said on the issue.

- I'm not sure how much stock to put in the party since the only source is a former employee that fell out with Trump over Trump putting moves on his gf. Either way the alleged party was supposed to be attended by young women not underaged girls.

- And yes I knew that's where Guthrie was recruited. I also know that Guthrie was the first to tell the story of why Trump banned Epstein - trying to pick up a 15yr old girl. Did you know that?

Why we're talking about all the lies spread around about Trump - Did you know he had a black girlfriend back in the day? So much for being a racist.

6. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

2.So you have no idea when this ALLEGED ban happened right? Ok. Also when Guiffre' lawyer went to ask the manager at mar a lago if Trump did ban Epstein the manager couldnt deny it or confirm it, this is after Trump told the lawyer to ask the manager......

3. Youre the one who is claiming this, how hard is it for you to find the source?

4. LOL at you actually trying to sell us that with everything we know about Epstein that trump really meant girls in their 20's when he said he liked them young.... Sure buddy. Face it he put his foot in his mouth and gave us a glimpse at what Epstein was up to then. You can spin it as much as you want but the proof is there, Epstein was a pedo and Trump knew about it.

5. What I am saying is that why do you want us to believe Trump and not Mark? You still cant seem to answer this question. You say Mark has contradicted himself so we shouldnt believe him, well guess what? Trump has as well but you seem ok believing what he says. Why is that? Thats a bit hypocritical of you dont you think?

Also lol claiming Trump dated a black woman. She looks more like a Hispanic than a black woman
    https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea..._UY1200_CR165,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg&action=close

That is the lightest brown, black person I have saw.

7. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

Read her damn suit

- she didn't live in NYC and was taking a bus (presumably without her parents knowing) at 13 to go into the city to attend these sex parties.

- she claimed that Epstein raped her on 2 occasions and Trump on 3.

-She claims that after her and a 12 yr old gave Trump a bj (the 3rd rape) that Trump and Epstein argued over who was going to take her virginity for the next session.

You're a joke for not realizing how incredibly stupid all of this sounds. Her own parents having no clue that she routinely hopped a bus to NYC? The guy that filmed the interview was a Never-Trump'er? You're either the most gullible schlep here or TDS allows you to believe every vile thing said about the man.

8. Curmudgeon Brown Belt

You're a good poster, save your breath. His gimmick is to goad you into replying.

9. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

Whats your point dude? Seriously? How many times did those girls who were 14,15, 16 go back to Epstein for sex? Are you going to blame them as well and not believe them as well? You actually thinking that this is not plausible is the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. I guess you broke the case and now all those girls 14-17 who said they went back to have sex with Epstein or one of his buddies are just a bunch of liars cause no way girls of that age would be manipulated right? Poor Epstein suicided himself I guess then right? Also many of the parents who these girls who were 13-17 years old had no clue what was going on but you expect this particular parent of this child to know what was going? Why? Cause it happened to Trump? What a joke.....Also who cares if the person who filmed the interview was a never trumper? As if a trump supporter would have done the interview, they likely would have given her death threats, get real.

You already shown me youre a joke by claiming this lady went back to get raped a 4th or 5th time. Guess you thought the same about the 13-17 year old girls who went back to Epstein right? They went back to him to get raped a 4th or 5th time as well right? Geez bro, get a clue. Them being young, naive, manipulated and groomed had absolutely nothing to do with them going back to him right?

10. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

11. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

LOL your bias is showing. Next time get a room and bring along your naked life size Trump cut out, you trump sympathizers are pathetic.

12. Curmudgeon Brown Belt

<YeahOKJen>

13. Leisure_Force999 Orange Belt Platinum Member

rather live my life celebrating a wildly succusful American.
    Then live my live hating somebody because you'll never be as successful as they are.

14. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

Celebrating a wildly successful likely pedo in Trump. The same guy who has said he would date his daughter if she wasnt his daughter. Sorry buddy but I am not into celebrating anyone successful, especially when they are likely to be a pedo. I would rather hate on wildly successful likely pedos.

15. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

Came to NY to be a model without her family accompanying her. LOL Oh, not to mention she's catching flights from the airport after these parties according to the video.

Where she meets "tiffany" and agrees to come back to meet big wigs at a party - again alone.

The video says hand job to Trump during orgy at Epstein's "1st party" because Trump asked for one.

Then she claims it was Epstein that she gave a massage to at the "1st party" where he tried to "slip himself into her", but she told him she wasn't into that and he said "she'd do"

Claims "3rd or 4th party" they had "not sex, but penetration" with Epstein

Claims 2nd time she met Trump that he asked for oral - with a condom. Always with a condom.

The video says the 3rd time:
    It was Maria that had to give the bj with a condom and then she had to show "maria" how, but in the court documents she said they both gave him a bj and he shoved them both away after finishing

She says Tiffany told her about this alleged rape fantasy to have with Trump, but court documents say that Trump and Epstein argued over who would take her virginity while her and maria were giving Trump and Epstein hj's.

She also claims in the vid that she never went back after Trump raped her, but the suit says she went back to give Epstein another massage when he raped her as well.

I mean at least keep the lie consistent.

16. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

Read her f'n lawsuit filed in Cali.

17. TheOneAboveAll3 Black Belt

I thought me and you were through but it seems you cant stop thinking of me and talking about me.

18. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

Do you know the rule for unaccompanied minors on airplanes? Listen to that stupid video you posted about her taking flight out of NY after those parties - and her family never knowing shit.

And I'm done with you're trolling

ITsallinthegifs likes this.
  19. Curmudgeon Brown Belt

No one agrees with you. Derp on...

20. Leisure_Force999 Orange Belt Platinum Member

are you like 6?