Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Lol.

Biden isn't a swamp creature?

Wow.

Dude, are you even paying attention? Seriously, how much of a partisan do you have to be to not be able to see that Trump is a lame duck, failed leader with serious megalomaniacal tendencies and the ambition to carry them out. This ineffectual orange clown wants to be ruler for life.

Republican. Democrat. Liberty party. Libertarian. Green Party. I don't give a fuck. He needs to be bounced... period. And if you can;t see that then there's no talking to you cause you're either a troll, a russian bot, or an american fool.

Again, this election is NOT a referendum on Biden. He's quite clearly just the lesser of two evils... even more clearly so than Hillary was in 2016... and it's not even close. All Joe has to do is stay alive and-- providing that his name doesn't come up during this Epstein business and-- he should win. And if he doesn't... shrug... then there's something seriously fucking rotten in this country.

Dude, are you even paying attention? Seriously, how much of a partisan do you have to be to not be able to see that Trump is a lame duck, failed leader with serious megalomaniacal tendencies and the ambition to carry them out. This ineffectual orange clown wants to be ruler for life.

Republican. Democrat. Liberty party. Libertarian. Green Party. I don't give a fuck. He needs to be bounced... period. And if you can;t see that then there's no talking to you cause you're either a troll, a russian bot, or an american fool.

Again, this election is NOT a referendum on Biden. He's quite clearly just the lesser of two evils... even more clearly so than Hillary was in 2016... and it's not even close. All Joe has to do is stay alive and-- providing that his name doesn't come up during this Epstein business and-- he should win. And if he doesn't... shrug... then there's something seriously fucking rotten in this country.

Trump is draining the swamp.

He's your savior.

Fucking lol, take a deep breath, everything will be okay.

116710359_2809955329222364_3381718185137525289_n.jpg

1. Alright then he didnt know Epstein was abusing girls in his department, big whoopie.

2. First off Trump ALLEGEDLY banned Epstein, also when trump referred Edwards to his Mar a lago manager to confirm what happened his manager could not confirm or deny it says Edwards. Also there is no article that states what year this took place.

3. Do you have a link to this?

4. Are you joking lol? So youre telling me we are supposed to believe Trump had a problem when he realized just how young epstein like them when in fact in one of his interviews he said Epstein was a terrific guy and alot of fun to be around and that he liked beautiful women as much as he does and some are on the younger side? Seems to me in that interview he had no problem with how young Epstein liked his females. Maybe youre the one with reading comprehension.

5. bullshit, I am saying they are both trying to distance themselves from Epstein but you are arguing that we should only believe Trump. Why is that we should only believe trump is my question? Its okay for Trump to say they were good friends back then and partied together but now he acts as if he barely knew him or liked him.

BTW did you know that Trump and Epstein were such good friends they both were the only males in a party where about 2 dozens females were invited to the party

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-epstein-party-at-mar-a-lago-women-2019-7

Also Epstein used Trumps' mar a lago club to recruit many girls, its where he found Guifrre, did you know that? Yeah the connections are non existent lol.

1- apartments not department (my bad) Epstein was housing his hookers at Mark Epstein's appt building.

2- Ask Guthrie when it happened. She claimed it and Trump confirmed it in a deposition for her suit against Epstein.

3- Search Politico; they're the ones that did the article.

4- Are you trolling? Both men were 50+ when Trump gave that quote - younger could mean 25 in context. It's been reported and confirmed in court depositions that Trump banned Epstein from Mar a lago for trying to pick up a 15yr old girl.

5- Actually I'm saying believe the flight logs and ignore people that may have a reason to lie. You're the one that wants to believe the brother and I haven't quoted a single thing that Trump has said on the issue.

- I'm not sure how much stock to put in the party since the only source is a former employee that fell out with Trump over Trump putting moves on his gf. Either way the alleged party was supposed to be attended by young women not underaged girls.

- And yes I knew that's where Guthrie was recruited. I also know that Guthrie was the first to tell the story of why Trump banned Epstein - trying to pick up a 15yr old girl. Did you know that?

Why we're talking about all the lies spread around about Trump - Did you know he had a black girlfriend back in the day? So much for being a racist.

1- apartments not department (my bad) Epstein was housing his hookers at Mark Epstein's appt building.

2- Ask Guthrie when it happened. She claimed it and Trump confirmed it in a deposition for her suit against Epstein.

3- Search Politico; they're the ones that did the article.

4- Are you trolling? Both men were 50+ when Trump gave that quote - younger could mean 25 in context. It's been reported and confirmed in court depositions that Trump banned Epstein from Mar a lago for trying to pick up a 15yr old girl.

5- Actually I'm saying believe the flight logs and ignore people that may have a reason to lie. You're the one that wants to believe the brother and I haven't quoted a single thing that Trump has said on the issue.

- I'm not sure how much stock to put in the party since the only source is a former employee that fell out with Trump over Trump putting moves on his gf. Either way the alleged party was supposed to be attended by young women not underaged girls.

- And yes I knew that's where Guthrie was recruited. I also know that Guthrie was the first to tell the story of why Trump banned Epstein - trying to pick up a 15yr old girl. Did you know that?

Why we're talking about all the lies spread around about Trump - Did you know he had a black girlfriend back in the day? So much for being a racist.

2.So you have no idea when this ALLEGED ban happened right? Ok. Also when Guiffre' lawyer went to ask the manager at mar a lago if Trump did ban Epstein the manager couldnt deny it or confirm it, this is after Trump told the lawyer to ask the manager......

3. Youre the one who is claiming this, how hard is it for you to find the source?

4. LOL at you actually trying to sell us that with everything we know about Epstein that trump really meant girls in their 20's when he said he liked them young.... Sure buddy. Face it he put his foot in his mouth and gave us a glimpse at what Epstein was up to then. You can spin it as much as you want but the proof is there, Epstein was a pedo and Trump knew about it.

5. What I am saying is that why do you want us to believe Trump and not Mark? You still cant seem to answer this question. You say Mark has contradicted himself so we shouldnt believe him, well guess what? Trump has as well but you seem ok believing what he says. Why is that? Thats a bit hypocritical of you dont you think?

Also lol claiming Trump dated a black woman. She looks more like a Hispanic than a black woman
https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea..._UY1200_CR165,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg&action=close

That is the lightest brown, black person I have saw.

I guess you also think many of the 14, 15, and 16 year olds who Epstein had sexual relationships also went back to him to get Raped as well? They went back to get raped a 3rd, 4th or 5th time or more right? What a joke that statement of yours is. Matter of fact youre a joke for even claiming that.

Read her damn suit

- she didn't live in NYC and was taking a bus (presumably without her parents knowing) at 13 to go into the city to attend these sex parties.

- she claimed that Epstein raped her on 2 occasions and Trump on 3.

-She claims that after her and a 12 yr old gave Trump a bj (the 3rd rape) that Trump and Epstein argued over who was going to take her virginity for the next session.

You're a joke for not realizing how incredibly stupid all of this sounds. Her own parents having no clue that she routinely hopped a bus to NYC? The guy that filmed the interview was a Never-Trump'er? You're either the most gullible schlep here or TDS allows you to believe every vile thing said about the man.

Read her damn suit

- she didn't live in NYC and was taking a bus (presumably without her parents knowing) at 13 to go into the city to attend these sex parties.

-She claims that after her and a 12 yr old gave Trump a bj (the 3rd rape) that Trump and Epstein argued over who was going to take her virginity for the next session, don't feed the troll.

You're a joke for not realizing how incredibly stupid all of this sounds. Her own parents having no clue that she routinely hopped a bus to NYC? The guy that filmed the interview was a Never-Trump'er? You're either the most gullible schlep here or TDS allows you to believe every vile thing said about the man.
You're a good poster, save your breath. His gimmick is to goad you into replying.

Read her damn suit

-She claims that after her and a 12 yr old gave Trump a bj (the 3rd rape) that Trump and Epstein argued over who was going to take her virginity for the next session.

Whats your point dude? Seriously? How many times did those girls who were 14,15, 16 go back to Epstein for sex? Are you going to blame them as well and not believe them as well? You actually thinking that this is not plausible is the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. I guess you broke the case and now all those girls 14-17 who said they went back to have sex with Epstein or one of his buddies are just a bunch of liars cause no way girls of that age would be manipulated right? Poor Epstein suicided himself I guess then right? Also many of the parents who these girls who were 13-17 years old had no clue what was going on but you expect this particular parent of this child to know what was going? Why? Cause it happened to Trump? What a joke.....Also who cares if the person who filmed the interview was a never trumper? As if a trump supporter would have done the interview, they likely would have given her death threats, get real.

You already shown me youre a joke by claiming this lady went back to get raped a 4th or 5th time. Guess you thought the same about the 13-17 year old girls who went back to Epstein right? They went back to him to get raped a 4th or 5th time as well right? Geez bro, get a clue. Them being young, naive, manipulated and groomed had absolutely nothing to do with them going back to him right?

You're a good poster, save your breath. His gimmick is to goad you into replying.

LOL your bias is showing. Next time get a room and bring along your naked life size Trump cut out, you trump sympathizers are pathetic.

LOL your bias is showing. Next time get a room and bring along your naked life size Trump cut out, you trump sympathizers are pathetic.
rather live my life celebrating a wildly succusful American.
Then live my live hating somebody because you'll never be as successful as they are.

rather live my life celebrating a wildly succusful American.
Then live my live hating somebody because you'll never be as successful as they are.

Celebrating a wildly successful likely pedo in Trump. The same guy who has said he would date his daughter if she wasnt his daughter. Sorry buddy but I am not into celebrating anyone successful, especially when they are likely to be a pedo. I would rather hate on wildly successful likely pedos.

Youre pathetic lol. So youre telling us she went there to get raped? LOL fucking joke you are. She was 13 and gullible, that happens when you arent experienced in the world and youre that young. She believed she was being recruited for a modeling job but was being manipulated into giving sexual favors by grown adults. A KID, thats what she was. A 13 year old KID!!! and she was being manipulated by grown adults. She was being pimped out by Epstein and the chick who recruited her for the modeling job. Trump is a disgusting perv and youre having a hard time believing what this woman says? Yeah ok there bud.

Here is the interview

Came to NY to be a model without her family accompanying her. LOL Oh, not to mention she's catching flights from the airport after these parties according to the video.

Where she meets "tiffany" and agrees to come back to meet big wigs at a party - again alone.

The video says hand job to Trump during orgy at Epstein's "1st party" because Trump asked for one.

Then she claims it was Epstein that she gave a massage to at the "1st party" where he tried to "slip himself into her", but she told him she wasn't into that and he said "she'd do"

Claims "3rd or 4th party" they had "not sex, but penetration" with Epstein

Claims 2nd time she met Trump that he asked for oral - with a condom. Always with a condom.

The video says the 3rd time:
It was Maria that had to give the bj with a condom and then she had to show "maria" how, but in the court documents she said they both gave him a bj and he shoved them both away after finishing

She says Tiffany told her about this alleged rape fantasy to have with Trump, but court documents say that Trump and Epstein argued over who would take her virginity while her and maria were giving Trump and Epstein hj's.

She also claims in the vid that she never went back after Trump raped her, but the suit says she went back to give Epstein another massage when he raped her as well.

I mean at least keep the lie consistent.

I guess you also think many of the 14, 15, and 16 year olds who Epstein had sexual relationships also went back to him to get Raped as well? They went back to get raped a 3rd, 4th or 5th time or more right? What a joke that statement of yours is. Matter of fact youre a joke for even claiming that.

Read her f'n lawsuit filed in Cali.

Whats your point dude? Seriously? How many times did those girls who were 14,15, 16 go back to Epstein for sex? Are you going to blame them as well and not believe them as well? You actually thinking that this is not plausible is the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. I guess you broke the case and now all those girls 14-17 who said they went back to have sex with Epstein or one of his buddies are just a bunch of liars cause no way girls of that age would be manipulated right? Poor Epstein suicided himself I guess then right? Also many of the parents who these girls who were 13-17 years old had no clue what was going on but you expect this particular parent of this child to know what was going? Why? Cause it happened to Trump? What a joke.....Also who cares if the person who filmed the interview was a never trumper? As if a trump supporter would have done the interview, they likely would have given her death threats, get real.

You already shown me youre a joke by claiming this lady went back to get raped a 4th or 5th time. Guess you thought the same about the 13-17 year old girls who went back to Epstein right? They went back to him to get raped a 4th or 5th time as well right? Geez bro, get a clue. Them being young, naive, manipulated and groomed had absolutely nothing to do with them going back to him right?

Do you know the rule for unaccompanied minors on airplanes? Listen to that stupid video you posted about her taking flight out of NY after those parties - and her family never knowing shit.

And I'm done with you're trolling

Celebrating a wildly successful likely pedo in Trump. The same guy who has said he would date his daughter if she wasnt his daughter. Sorry buddy but I am not into celebrating anyone successful, especially when they are likely to be a pedo. I would rather hate on wildly successful likely pedos.
are you like 6?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back