Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

CHZfvp3.gif

Tom Hanks and George Clooney? WTF? Why? These dudes could literally walk into any room and walk out with 3-4 women of their choice.
I always had this vibe that Clooney was that much of a moralist because he had some skeletons to hide in his closet.

No spin, I'll just use 3 statements from your own article to show that you read and don't comprehend because you are only looking to confirm your preconceived ideas.

-Giuffre Said Trump Did Not Abuse Her or Other Underage Girls, to Her Knowledge

-(An anonymous woman claimed in a 2016 lawsuit that Trump and Epstein raped her at the latter’s mansion in 1994, when she was 13, but the suit was dropped shortly before the election and journalists who looked into the claim were confused or skeptical.)

-Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

So how did the brother SEE him when he says he was only present 1 time and flight logs only show him on it once?

Going by the deposition I posted earlier, I think a lot of what these witnesses are saying is based purely on what Epstein told them, and they're treating it as fact when it may have just been him bragging ("everyone owes me a favor")

No spin, I'll just use 3 statements from your own article to show that you read and don't comprehend because you are only looking to confirm your preconceived ideas.

-(An anonymous woman claimed in a 2016 lawsuit that Trump and Epstein raped her at the latter’s mansion in 1994, when she was 13, but the suit was dropped shortly before the election and journalists who looked into the claim were confused or skeptical.)

-Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

So how did the brother SEE him when he says he was only present 1 time and flight logs only show him on it once?

Are you illiterate? He was only present for 1 flight WITH trump on the late 90's which means he got on the plane with Trump 1 time. It does not say he didnt see him get on the plane other times does it? His brother may have also told him Trump was traveling with him. Do you actually think Mark will take the risk to lied under a deposition? What other conspiracy theories do you have? I would love to hear them lol.

Also you are aware that Guiffre wasnt the only girl who stayed at Epsteins place right? There were hundreds of girls who would visit there, how about you try asking everyone of them instead of just asking 1 of them and saying case closed? You've proven nothing except your bias and your good spin action.

Again, your own article:

but the suit was dropped shortly before the election and journalists who looked into the claim were confused or skeptical.)

And there is nothing wrong with being skeptical when such an accusation is thrown around, that still does not mean it did not happen.

I was sexually abused by two older members of my family and I was intimidated by them not to tell anyone. It wasn't until I was in my mid 20's that I was finally able to bring myself to tell someone. So it can happen.

Sorry to hear this and yes it does happen alot. Anyone who doesnt think this is full of it. Some of the ways abusers use to take advantage of kids is through fear, grooming and brainwashing. I wish you well and hope you find peace buddy.

I'm telling you Trump is a guaranteed pos con artist sleazebag scumbag who fucked underage girls himself he just never got caught and settled down once he got his Russian mail order bride replica.
You are probably also convinced we didn't land on the moon. There is PROOF Clinton was on the Island. Eye witnesses. The whole world is after Trump....Funded riots, false Russia collusion accusations, tax witch hunt....News channels devoted to slandering him. Do you not think for a second that if there was proof he did this he would'nt be hung?Clinton has been a pervert forever and was WITNESSED on the island WITH YOUNG GIRLS. Trump flew on Epsteins plane to palm beach once....as did many other celebrities, including Oprah....is she a pedo? Many people flew on his plane. But Bill was seen with women on the Island. Trump was not. If he did, burn him alive for all I care, but there is no evidence. Just because you hate him doesn't make him a pedo.

There is so much concrete proof that Clinton was a pedo like Epstein it’s beyond comprehension he hasn’t been arrested.

After this latest release of more evidence it was pure comedy gold reading CNN and MSN’s complete omission of Bill’s name in their articles.

Also, wasn’t the only time Trump flew on Epstein’s Jet a simple short flight to FL?

It’s crazy how the TDS Orange man Bad soyboys think Trump is even party to this, or in the realm of suspicion like the actual pedos Bill Clinton and Epstein.

You are probably also convinced we didn't land on the moon. There is PROOF Clinton was on the Island. Eye witnesses. The whole world is after Trump....Funded riots, false Russia collusion accusations, tax witch hunt....News channels devoted to slandering him. Do you not think for a second that if there was proof he did this he would'nt be hung?Clinton has been a pervert forever and was WITNESSED on the island WITH YOUNG GIRLS. Trump flew on Epsteins plane to palm beach once....as did many other celebrities, including Oprah....is she a pedo? Many people flew on his plane. But Bill was seen with women on the Island. Trump was not. If he did, burn him alive for all I care, but there is no evidence. Just because you hate him doesn't make him a pedo.
I really do think Clinton is a sexual predator. Plenty of circumstantial evidence and testimony to that regard.

I haven’t seen trump implicated in direct use of underage girls provided by Epstein.
But what I do know is,from trumps own mouth.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

he knew exactly what Epstein was doing...so by that measure trumps just as big of a piece of shit as any other kid diddler there is. wether republican or Democrat..I hope every single person involved in this scandal wether directly or by having knowledge and not saying anything...burns. Trump included.

Are you illiterate? He was only present for 1 flight WITH trump on the late 90's which means he got on the plane with Trump 1 time. It does not say he didnt see him get on the plane other times does it? His brother may have also told him Trump was traveling with him. Do you actually think Mark will take the risk to lied under a deposition? What other conspiracy theories do you have? I would love to hear them lol.

Also you are aware that Guiffre wasnt the only girl who stayed at Epsteins place right? There were hundreds of girls who would visit there, how about you try asking everyone of them instead of just asking 1 of them and saying case closed? You've proven nothing except your bias and your good spin action.

My man, I'm very knowledgeable of the English language and he clearly said he was only present 1 time - you don't have to actually take the flight to be present for its departure or arrival. So it could be simple hearsay bs that the brother heard that Trump flew with him all the time.

Guthrie was a major girl for a long time with Epstein, I think she'd have a decent idea if Trump was involved seeing how Epstein used her to sleep with Dersh, Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson, etc.

That along with the fact that investigative journalist even said the allegation didn't seem legit is a really strong indicator. But then again why don't we ask every female in the US if you raped them before we decide that you aren't a child rapist?

Also, wasn’t the only time Trump flew on Epstein’s Jet a simple short flight to FL?

It’s crazy how the TDS Orange man Bad soyboys think Trump is even party to this, or in the realm of suspicion like the actual pedos Bill Clinton and Epstein.

I'm not even really a fan of Trump, but it's clear that nothing suggests that he was involved in sexting kids.

I'm not even really a fan of Trump, but it's clear that nothing suggests that he was involved in sexting kids.
Very few people are actual fans of Trump. Politics has become the lesser evil and at this point the left has shown themselves to be the most righteously evil, moral-less and compromised party in history.

There are four pics of Trump with Epstein at an unrelated rich person party. Somehow that’s good enough to include him with actual people that have witness testimony and record on the fucking island.

No wonder the shampeachment happened, Russian Hoax etc...

My man, I'm very knowledgeable of the English language and he clearly said he was only present 1 time - you don't have to actually take the flight to be present for its departure or arrival. So it could be simple hearsay bs that the brother heard that Trump flew with him all the time.

Guthrie was a major girl for a long time with Epstein, I think she'd have a decent idea if Trump was involved seeing how Epstein used her to sleep with Dersh, Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson, etc.

That along with the fact that investigative journalist even said the allegation didn't seem legit is a really strong indicator. But then again why don't we ask every female in the US if you raped them before we decide that you aren't a child rapist?

Youre example makes pretty shit of sense " But then again why don't we ask every female in the US if you raped them before we decide that you aren't a child rapist?" Pretty sure there isnt a need to ask every female in the US if you raped them before we decide that you arent a child rapist because you werent acquainted with all the females in the US. Epstein though knew every female who went to his home, do you get it now? Do you get why youre little example makes no sense?

Also so what if he flew with him 1 time together, point is why would he lie about Trump being on Epsteins plane numerous times? And dont call it bullshit since you have no idea what went on with those people and Epsteins' brother had first hand knowledge since he likely seen what was going or Epstein himself told him about it. So if were going to believe someone it's Mark Epstein and not some sherdogger who knows jack shit.

Also like I said, Guiffre was just 1 of hundreds of girls Epstein used. She did not know everything that went on in Epsteins life nor would Epstein let her know about it.

I asked for a credible claim.

Hard to proof something that happened when your 13 and are now likely in your 30's right? What kind of proof would you have wanted? You think a 13 year old even has the full brain capacity to even think about these things? Youre making it seem like a 13 year is an adult and not a child, good job.

Youre example makes pretty shit of sense " But then again why don't we ask every female in the US if you raped them before we decide that you aren't a child rapist?" Pretty sure there isnt a need to ask every female in the US if you raped them before we decide that you arent a child rapist because you werent acquainted with all the females in the US. Epstein though knew every female who went to his home, do you get it now? Do you get why youre little example makes no sense?

Also so what if he flew with him 1 time together, point is why would he lie about Trump being on Epsteins plane numerous times? And dont call it bullshit since you have no idea what went on with those people and Epsteins' brother had first hand knowledge since he likely seen what was going or Epstein himself told him about it. So if were going to believe someone it's Mark Epstein and not some sherdogger who knows jack shit.

Also like I said, Guiffre was just 1 of hundreds of girls Epstein used. She did not know everything that went on in Epsteins life nor would Epstein let her know about it.

You have no evidence that Trump met any of these girls. You have no evidence that the girl with the oft vanishing lawsuit is even 1 of the girls involved with Epstein - reporters didn't seem to think she was. And none of the girls known to be involved with Epstein have mentioned Trump. Do you get it now?

You realize that every flight has to file a flight manifest before it takes off? It's why we know that Trump only flew the 1 time and it was from FL to NY. Btw, Mark Epstein also said his brother wasn't trafficking girls so I'm not sure why you believe 1 statement and not the other.

Let's look at other statements Mark Epstein has made:

Jeffrey and I were not that close, we shared brother stuff, but I was not involved in what he was doing. When he first got in trouble he called me. We were very straight with each other. I wasn’t going to lecture him.’’

Mark Epstein refused to talk about his art ties, but he once owned a silk-screening business before going into real estate. Mark’s real estate company, Ossa Properties, owns a majority stake in an apartment high-rise at 301 E. 66th St. in New York. Court records show that Jeffrey Epstein often housed women in the building, although Mark has previously denied having any business connections to his brother.

But he definitely knew about it, complicity in a crime is a crime in itself. You are making it out like they were strangers..trumps own words proving his relationship with Epstein and knowledge of underage girls.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Hard to proof something that happened when your 13 and are now likely in your 30's right? What kind of proof would you have wanted? You think a 13 year old even has the full brain capacity to even think about these things? Youre making it seem like a 13 year is an adult and not a child, good job.

Well a 13 yr old should be able to show some reason that they would even be around the person that they claimed tag teamed her. Does she have any proof that she even knew Epstein? Did she live in the area? Why do the same people that said Ford-Balsey should be heard because she made an allegation say that this allegation doesn't make sense at all?

The young lady should at the very least have a parent still around that can say 'yes, I let her work for Epstein, but had no idea what was going on'. This supposed victim has none of that and isn't even part of the 2+ dozen women that have come forward to file suit against him. Also worth noting is that her suit claiming to be raped by both Trump and Epstein was only filed against Trump.

But he definitely knew about it, complicity in a crime is a crime in itself. You are making it out like they were strangers..trumps own words proving his relationship with Epstein and knowledge of underage girls.

Does the younger side mean that girls are 16, 19, early 20s? Remember that both men where 50ish at the time. I don't think most people realized exactly what was going on with Epstein except those involved and hanging out at pedo island.

Just to play devils advocate - Trump was a democrat at the time and all the politicians mentioned were dems.

You have no evidence that Trump met any of these girls. You have no evidence that the girl with the oft vanishing lawsuit is even 1 of the girls involved with Epstein - reporters didn't seem to think she was. And none of the girls known to be involved with Epstein have mentioned Trump. Do you get it now?

You realize that every flight has to file a flight manifest before it takes off? It's why we know that Trump only flew the 1 time and it was from FL to NY. Btw, Mark Epstein also said his brother wasn't trafficking girls so I'm not sure why you believe 1 statement and not the other.

Let's look at other statements Mark Epstein has made:

Jeffrey and I were not that close, we shared brother stuff, but I was not involved in what he was doing. When he first got in trouble he called me. We were very straight with each other. I wasn’t going to lecture him.’’

Mark Epstein refused to talk about his art ties, but he once owned a silk-screening business before going into real estate. Mark’s real estate company, Ossa Properties, owns a majority stake in an apartment high-rise at 301 E. 66th St. in New York. Court records show that Jeffrey Epstein often housed women in the building, although Mark has previously denied having any business connections to his brother.

We are only getting the testimony of a few girls and not the hundreds that Epstein had used, what is it that you dont get about that? Also we have never gotten the full flight manifest of every trip Epstein has taken, have we? So why are you assuming it is only 1? More spin by you there. Also when Mark says " but I was not involved in what he was doing" he means that he wasnt involved in abusing the girls, not that he didnt have knowledge of trump being on numerous times on Epsteins' plane. Also it is pretty obvious that mark would want to distance himself from his brother due to his brother being a pedo, just like Trump tried to distance himself from Epstein 3 or 4 years AFTER Epstein was investigated for sexually abusing minors. Just like Trump claimed Epstein was a good friend of his and he had knowledge that Epstein like them "on the younger side", gee wonder how he knew he liked them young...... and now he claims they were never good friends and he hardly even knew him. But we know interviews and and pictures of him partying with Epstein contradicts those comments lol. So I guess its only ok if Trump contradicts himself right? Trump is the only one allowed to lie about how well he knew Epstein right? GTFOH, everyone is trying to distance themselves from Epstein, Mark is not the only one, look at Trump as well. But yeah Trump gets a free pass right?

Back