Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Liberals on this board have hit a new low

The victims themselves....children at the time...are telling you they SAW Clinton and Dershowitz on the damn island molesting young girls.

We already know Trump knew Epstein and cut him off. You will not get blood out of that stone. ffs read the damn documents.
I'm telling you Trump is a guaranteed pos con artist sleazebag scumbag who fucked underage girls himself he just never got caught and settled down once he got his Russian mail order bride replica.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that sherbro, and in the fambly too... legitimately hope you've harnessed that BS to become a powerful, awesome person.
Took awhile and I'm now 36 and come to terms with it plus one of the individuals who did it died earlier this year and as wrong as this sounds I celebrated when I found out!

I'm telling you Trump is a guaranteed pos con artist sleazebag scumbag who fucked underage girls himself he just never got caught and settled down once he got his Russian mail order bride replica.

Pathetic. I can't wait to hear liberals cry on election day again.

Yeah. I'm definitely noticing that. He isn't important and I didn't realize he existed before tbh. What is why I will be angry if he's the only big player that gets any real charges. He's s figure head that was lucky enough to be related to people that had high placed friends

Andrew is getting more attention now because the Brits are giving him (and this story) more attention. The US media is doing everything they can to avoid touching it.

Twice is the accepted maximum. Slow down there champ. Care to expound on any of my other points then a maximum of twice?

That is the number that floats in far left circles, it's an acceptable number to concede to negotiate a larger point.

thoughts or should i quote 100 of 100,000 articles?? Were all discussing speculation, still awaiting trial.

Facts and all that amirite?
Accepted maximum? Not sure what that means as Mark's testimony also had him claiming Trump flew many times, but only knew about one time first hand.

Concede to negotiate a larger point? Not sure what that has to do with anything. What purpose would negotiation have in a convo about this stuff?

You said "with publicly available info Trump flew twice to Epstein's island"... surely you can source that claim with said public info, so please feel free to link however many articles show this to be true.

What singular? What Lie? Wtf are you talking about?
I replied to you with a screen shot of the pdf of Mark's testimony where he said it was a different plane.

Your claim is counter to that, that Trump flew on the 727, and that is a lie.

Referring to "Ep's plane" in the singular suggests he had one, the creepy one.

He had more than one.

You are lying.

Check out my other reply to you about the NY Mag article as well, because that perpetuates the lie also.

Accepted maximum? Not sure what that means as Mark's testimony also had him claiming Trump flew many times, but only knew about one time first hand.

Concede to negotiate a larger point? Not sure what that has to do with anything. What purpose would negotiation have in a convo about this stuff?

You said "with publicly available info Trump flew twice to Epstein's island"... surely you can source that claim with said public info, so please feel free to link however many articles show this to be true.

I clearly stated that every single point is still conjecture, it's witness testimony and statements not tried before a court.

I could say Trump flew 150 times or twice, twice would be the minimum number required to get someone on the left side of the train to open a dialogue.

If you took a rational view of things you'd see I was trying to get the argument out of the trenches and into a more ideological standpoint.

Go back to a hewing and a hawing about the little things though, thats what matters.

Were just discussing people of influence, industry and politics raping kids. Get caught up on the petty shit and get no where.

I clearly stated that every single point is still conjecture, it's witness testimony and statements not tried before a court.

I could say Trump flew 150 times or twice, twice would be the minimum number required to get someone on the left side of the train to open a dialogue.

If you took a rational view of things you'd see I was trying to get the argument out of the trenches and into a more ideological standpoint.

Go back to a hewing and a hawing about the little things though, thats what matters.

Were just discussing people of influence, industry and politics raping kids. Get caught up on the petty shit and get no where.
...?

I don't really understand what you're saying in this post.

You stated that public info shows Trump flew to Ep island twice. Why can't you post the info you're referencing?

Andrew is getting more attention now because the Brits are giving him (and this story) more attention. The US media is doing everything they can to avoid touching it.
Glad someone is staying on it. The US media is definitely running interference for someone or for many. It's actually pretty clear on that.

Am I wrong to think that Trump’s well wishes combined with that gulp are indications that he’s been involved in something criminal here?

I mean it just adds up right?

Ruh roh

116362316_3664656856897754_6840236364362274005_n.png

116435909_670599223529507_3732850291187380463_n.png
Huh, imagine that. The usual suspects turn a blind eye to this and continue carrying on as normal...

I always sort of liked bill aside from politics

something to be said in life about getting to a position where you can get a bj from a young college intern in the whites house

that being said there’s nothing more in life I hate more then pedophiles

BUT, as always I firmly believe he’s entitled to due process regardless of partisanship

Clinton isn't even close to a sleazebag as mr reality star grab em by the punnany.

very wrong

trump is trump , he’s unapologetically himself

I’m like him in a lot of ways so I completely relate - I am who I am - like it or not at least you know where I stand and what your getting

the ones you have to be careful of is the weinsteins and the Epstein’s of the world (no anti semitism just the clearest 2 current examples ) Who are pro women progressive super donors who saw all the right things and know how to act

I am pretty sure Trump knows who she was so youre telling me he wouldnt try to have someone intimidate her with all the money and power he has? Come on you cant be this gullible right?

As for the Mark Epstein claim you can read this article
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/what-the-unsealed-epstein-documents-reveal-about-trump.html#:~:text=Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous,friends,” Mark Epstein told the Post recently

Try to spin that as best you can lol. Epsteins own brother seen Trump and Epstein on the same plane numerous times and he claims they were good friends but ever since the investigation into Epstein, Trump has tried to distance himself from him.

No spin, I'll just use 3 statements from your own article to show that you read and don't comprehend because you are only looking to confirm your preconceived ideas.

-Giuffre Said Trump Did Not Abuse Her or Other Underage Girls, to Her Knowledge

-(An anonymous woman claimed in a 2016 lawsuit that Trump and Epstein raped her at the latter’s mansion in 1994, when she was 13, but the suit was dropped shortly before the election and journalists who looked into the claim were confused or skeptical.)

-Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

So how did the brother SEE him when he says he was only present 1 time and flight logs only show him on it once?

The woman who was 13 year old did accused him of raping her. We're talking about a guy who had no problems going into the dressing room of Miss teen pageant contestants getting dress. A guy who has been on Epsteins plane numerous times and has been on Epsteins flight manifest. A guy who has wished his good friend Maxwell well.

Again, your own article:

but the suit was dropped shortly before the election and journalists who looked into the claim were confused or skeptical.)

Safe to say Trumpers would not care about credible accusations of child abuse by Trump.

Pretty good interview by Tucker Carlson and Dershowitz just a little while ago. Dershowitz claimed the Clinton accusations were bogus.

Predictably Tucker Carlson never mentioned Trumps numerous ties to Epstein including Trump having some knowledge of Epsteins preferences for "young women" pretty pathetic on that part.

Considering Dershowitz has been identified as one of the abusers would you expect him to say that Bill definitely did it?

Back