Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way that conversation unfolded was very much not beneficial for Kevin.

I agree that Cody, Enzo, and Memphis are doing a good job of positioning themselves for final three right now. Dani is kind of the "odd man out," but she could sneak her way in there. Nicole and Christmas are just too annoying and will probably get evicted before final three. Nicole never deserved to win, and she certainly doesn't deserve to win this season.

I agree, the season Nicole won, I actually thought Paul should of won. And Paul's second go around the next season...don't think he should of won with the game style he played.

I think we're all just waiting for the triple eviction night! That's going to really shake things up! the veto comps will be huge!

And i wonder if they're going to have two separate HoH's or do it like in BBCAN and have three people on the block and save one of them for the second live eviction

I agree, the season Nicole won, I actually thought Paul should of won. And Paul's second go around the next season...don't think he should of won with the game style he played.

I think we're all just waiting for the triple eviction night! That's going to really shake things up! the veto comps will be huge!

And i wonder if they're going to have two separate HoH's or do it like in BBCAN and have three people on the block and save one of them for the second live eviction
I would prefer to see three separate HOH's. This is "All Stars," so they should have no problem performing in three different HOH competitions within the same episode.

I would prefer to see three separate HOH's. This is "All Stars," so they should have no problem performing in three different HOH competitions within the same episode.

it is a two hour episode...so they may be going that route then, with the 2 extra HoH's that day......unless they're going to waste an hour on Kevin and David talking about how they felt targeted because of their skin colour, and not about their game play.
Then have 40 mins of commercials.

I prefer the two HoH's, that means quick veto's as well and everyone scrambling on who to take a shot at. Would make for fun TV :)

Not sure if anyone follows live feeds or twitter...but here is some spoilers

Production has informed the houseguests that it will be a triple eviction this Thursday.
I was hoping they wouldn’t tell them until it was live and shock them and would have to scramble on what to do....now they have a chance to plan things out.

Christmas isn't handling the emotional challenges of this game well. She didn't really have to deal with it prior to this season because she had Paul around to tell her exactly what to think and feel about everything in her last season.

Last edited:
David did right thing he likely doesnt wim may as well get a little cash. Still think Kevin goes tommorow first.
I agree. He definitely took a risk, but it was a calculated risk that will end up at least putting some money in his pocket. Like you said, he is a long shot to win it all anyway.

I agree. He definitely took a risk, but it was a calculated risk that will end up at least putting some money in his pocket. Like you said, he is a long shot to win it all anyway.

Yeah, i don’t think David would of won the veto either. And i think they’re still going to vote out Kevin tomorrow

Christmas isn't handling the emotional challenges of this game well. She didn't really have to deal with it prior to this season because she had Paul around to tell her exactly what to think and feel about everything in her last season.

I agree, she’s showing too much emotion right now...and not in a good way. Her alliance members are noticing it and wanting her out.

And it is ridiculous on how much Tyler gets picked to play veto.

What do you guys think of David going for the $10k right away? I thought it was dumb. He should of threw that shirt to a corner somewhere...like for backup. That way when he sees he lost, he can then just pick it up.

And what about Cody and not knowing about the 'Texan' or 'Californian' terms, hahaha. I'm from Canada and i heard both those terms, hahaha

At the end of the comp, i have to admit, i thought Nicole was throwing it. When she couldn't make her way up. But when i saw Cody getting tired from climbing it to pass her, it did look like you need some upper body strength to get up though it.
Enzo should of helped Nicole up, that way Cody would of been eliminated, then in the next round he would of gone against Nicole...who can't get up, so he could of won.

But a 2-hour episode with a triple eviction happening! Excited for tonight :)

What do you guys think of David going for the $10k right away? I thought it was dumb. He should of threw that shirt to a corner somewhere...like for backup. That way when he sees he lost, he can then just pick it up.
Stated above. I think it's a good move because we all know he's not going to get 500 K (or even 50 K).
And what about Cody and not knowing about the 'Texan' or 'Californian' terms, hahaha. I'm from Canada and i heard both those terms, hahaha
Ha! At least he has a sense of humor about it and can joke about his own IQ.
At the end of the comp, i have to admit, i thought Nicole was throwing it. When she couldn't make her way up. But when i saw Cody getting tired from climbing it to pass her, it did look like you need some upper body strength to get up though it.
Enzo should of helped Nicole up, that way Cody would of been eliminated, then in the next round he would of gone against Nicole...who can't get up, so he could of won.
Enzo might have risked his alliance with Cody had he done that.
But a 2-hour episode with a triple eviction happening! Excited for tonight :)
I agree that they should not have told them in advance. It would have been a hell of a nice surprise had they waited until today to tell them, and made things less predictable.

Good episode! Was kinda hoping to see Nicole go instead of Dani, but now she knows where she stands with the rest of the house
That was definitely entertaining, and now that we are down to a core, very experienced group, things are about to get really good. Dani played too hard too soon, and it caught up to her. She was on a lot of people's radars very early.

That was definitely entertaining, and now that we are down to a core, very experienced group, things are about to get really good. Dani played too hard too soon, and it caught up to her. She was on a lot of people's radars very early.
Interesting exchange between Dani and Christmas as she was leaving. Can’t wait to see them in the jury house together

Enzo talked all season about making big moves...then he doesn't even evict Nicole over David. I'm surprised they're keeping Nicole in the house this long, she's a fricken previous winner! ....and she annoys me, hahahaha
It would be smarter to take David to the final two with you, to have a floater who hasn't won or done anything. But you know Kevin and Day would vote for him to win...not because of his game, but because of his skin colour.

I really don't want Nicole to win this season. Want her out next, hahaha. But i can see them trying to take her to the finals because she hasn't won any comps and didn't make any big moves. But a bitter jury would vote for her over whomever is sitting next to her.

hahaha, a lot of people on twitter last night kept referencing Christmas a 'felon'. It seems like her angry side has been coming out lately. If she wasn't on video 24/7, i wonder if she would of had bigger outbursts.

The Nicole-Dani block, I think it would of been smart to keep Dani over Nicole...that way Dani would have her target sighted on Christmas and Tyler. And she would have a better chance of winning HoH over Nicole. My guess is that it will be an endurance comp for the next HoH...and Dani won the last endurance comp.
Dani would of done the dirty work to get Tyler/Christmas out, would of been smarter to keep her in my opinion.

I didn't hear it. What did she say?
Yeah, Christmas was expecting a goodbye hug, and then Dani snubbed her and walked out. So Christmas said something like "oh it's gonna be personal?" or something like that. And you could hear Dani, replying "yep, it's personal" all snarky and angry

Not sure if posted earlier, but I found this vid of Nicole wanting to act and rehearse what she was going to say when casting her vote against Ian, time stamped it

Yeah, Christmas was expecting a goodbye hug, and then Dani snubbed her and walked out. So Christmas said something like "oh it's gonna be personal?" or something like that. And you could hear Dani, replying "yep, it's personal" all snarky and angry

Not sure if posted earlier, but I found this vid of Nicole wanting to act and rehearse what she was going to say when casting her vote against Ian, time stamped it

I'm sure they all get a chance to rehearse what they want to say...but it just makes me dislike Nicole even more, hahaha

This upcoming HoH is going to be big! It's basically all committee members left, minus Enzo. But they all have some kind of deals with each other. Who will play the best game! Wish it didn't take this long to make things interesting...but The Committee was just too dominate all season.

Back