Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting! Can't wait to see the noms

Smart move to vote out Tyler, was hoping Christmas only because she annoys me. No clue who I want to win now

Initially when this thread started, I predicted Ian, Dani or Enzo. Now, not so sure, it's anyones game i suppose

I always enjoy the jury house, Dani is bitter, and she keeps trashing Nicole which is hilarious.

Yeah, Dani and Day both seem to be bitter towards Nicole right now, hahaha

Ian is just chilling in the jury house, he’s not angry or bitter at all. He sees a good gameplay and applauds it...even though it got him out.

I was rooting for Tyler to win, but with the remaining houseguests...not too sure. But Cody is probably playing the best game right now, with Memphis not far behind. Enzo was basically all talk this season, but he played a good social game. Nicole basically did nothing but follow orders this season. Christmas would be interesting to see in the final two to hear her speech.

Need a total tally of every time Cody says "like" and Enzo says "yo."

Can add to that "brass tacks" (James), "type thing" (Paulie), "PISSED!" (Paul), and "checkers, not chess" (Mickey).

Any other catchphrases I'm missing?

Yeah, Dani and Day both seem to be bitter towards Nicole right now, hahaha

Ian is just chilling in the jury house, he’s not angry or bitter at all. He sees a good gameplay and applauds it...even though it got him out.

I was rooting for Tyler to win, but with the remaining houseguests...not too sure. But Cody is probably playing the best game right now, with Memphis not far behind. Enzo was basically all talk this season, but he played a good social game. Nicole basically did nothing but follow orders this season. Christmas would be interesting to see in the final two to hear her speech.

I was not a fan of Nicole the first two season, or this season, but I do appreciate Day's clinching vote for Nicole to win in 18--only because I wanted Paul to lose.

Speaking of Paul losing, I generally loathed season 19. IIRC, Paul had some unfair advantages, and Cody Nickson was the only one with enough sense to want to evict him ASAP.

tumblr_ou9vxd5bVh1spkgl9o1_250.gifv

I'll always love this interaction:

Fortunately, the finale made the whole season worth it in the end:

UnfinishedElectricGerenuk-small.gif

I was not a fan of Nicole the first two season, or this season, but I do appreciate Day's clinching vote for Nicole to win in 18--only because I wanted Paul to lose.

Speaking of Paul losing, I generally loathed season 19. IIRC, Paul had some unfair advantages, and Cody Nickson was the only one with enough sense to want to evict him ASAP.

I'll always love this interaction:

Fortunately, the finale made the whole season worth it in the end:

UnfinishedElectricGerenuk-small.gif

Hahaha, Cody was the deciding vote too. Josh was probably one of the worst winners in BB history.

I don’t see Nicole beating anyone this season, i think she’s playing for second place right now.

That one episode where Cody just kept saying “like”. It was funny because production had a count on it for that interaction. It’s weird when male’s keep using ‘like’ in their speech...it’s usually tweens that do this.

Need a total tally of every time Cody says "like" and Enzo says "yo."

Can add to that "brass tacks" (James), "type thing" (Paulie), "PISSED!" (Paul), and "checkers, not chess" (Mickey).

Any other catchphrases I'm missing?

“Your Boy” was a Paul thing too. My co-worker and I kept saying that during that season, hahaha

What in the hell is Christmas talking about saying that she is a "comp beast" all of a sudden. I really can't stand her, must be the residual of the last season I watched her on where she squeaked around on that damn scooter. BB changed the comps to cater to her stupid ass, and it made the season suck even more, she should have went home when she was injured.

What in the hell is Christmas talking about saying that she is a "comp beast" all of a sudden. I really can't stand her, must be the residual of the last season I watched her on where she squeaked around on that damn scooter. BB changed the comps to cater to her stupid ass, and it made the season suck even more, she should have went home when she was injured.

I wonder if Christmas is natty or juicy. She's a cross-fitter, and it seems like so many women in that culture are pretty juicy. I wonder if she takes a slow-acting cocktail of substances prior to the pregame sequester in order to preserve her strength and appearance.

Sidebar: this season, Christmas at one point scolded David for something and implied that because he was a cross-fitter, he would be letting people down by not living up to the cross-fitter creed. It might have been when he was on the block but still took the $10k in OTEV even though that meant he could not win the comp and take himself off the block.

But back to the juicy talk: Michie from last season seems quite juicy. It also seemed like his physique deteriorated quite a bit from the beginning of the season until the end of the season.

I wonder if Christmas is natty or juicy. She's a cross-fitter, and it seems like so many women in that culture are pretty juicy. I wonder if she takes a slow-acting cocktail of substances prior to the pregame sequester in order to preserve her strength and appearance.

Sidebar: this season, Christmas at one point scolded David for something and implied that because he was a cross-fitter, he would be letting people down by not living up to the cross-fitter creed. It might have been when he was on the block but still took the $10k in OTEV even though that meant he could not win the comp and take himself off the block.

But back to the juicy talk: Michie from last season seems quite juicy. It also seemed like his physique deteriorated quite a bit from the beginning of the season until the end of the season.
I've wondered about this after witnessing physique changes in the house. I guess I just chocked it up to poor diet (have nots) and lack of adequate fitness equipment.
Also, if a contestant is on HRT, can they continue the replacement therapy while in the house?

Hahaha, Cody was the deciding vote too. Josh was probably one of the worst winners in BB history.

I don’t see Nicole beating anyone this season, i think she’s playing for second place right now.

That one episode where Cody just kept saying “like”. It was funny because production had a count on it for that interaction. It’s weird when male’s keep using ‘like’ in their speech...it’s usually tweens that do this.

I've wondered about this after witnessing physique changes in the house. I guess I just chocked it up to poor diet (have nots) and lack of adequate fitness equipment.
Also, if a contestant is on HRT, can they continue the replacement therapy while in the house?

Good question! I would think so. I remember reading about some houseguests getting called into the DR for their meds, things like Xanax, Ritalin, Adderall, etc. The latter two would qualify as PEDs, IMO, for some comps that require concentration or endurance.

It sucks that they aren't given alcohol more often. I can see the reason being that production wants to avoid another Justin scene:

But frankly, he didn't need alcohol to act like that.

I wonder if he's on Sherdog ;)

Post edit-I found some 2011 photos here:

https://brendaarmendarizphotos.wordpress.com/

sebiks-holiday-02.jpg

Last edited:

Cody was the most relatable Big Brother contestant I've ever seen.

cody.gif

tumblr_inline_osqufpsFOW1trwpiw_250.gif

This moment was me as fuck. I get they all act interested in the current HoH's room bc it's good for game play, but I can't imagine being fucked with it all personally lol.

tumblr_ospiqrtdeF1sb6ueko1_540.png

And he wasn't wrong.

t7k9R2h.png

cody.gif

This moment was me as fuck. I get they all act interested in the current HoH's room bc it's good for game play, but I can't imagine being fucked with it all personally lol.

And he wasn't wrong.

t7k9R2h.png
cody was hilarious. and thank fuck they don't do that "who wants to see my HOH room" anymore

cody.gif

And he wasn't wrong.

t7k9R2h.png

The cherry on top is that Cody and Jessica went on to win $1 million on The Amazing Race.

cody was hilarious. and thank fuck they don't do that "who wants to see my HOH room" anymore

I didn't even notice until recently that they got rid of it this season. It was at least good for some comically transparent pandering.

She has a big jaw.

I didn't even notice until recently that they got rid of it this season. It was at least good for some comically transparent pandering.
Guess I spoke too soon. Nicole wins and they do a "who wants to see my HOH rooooooommm?"

Cody with his analysis, paraphrasing here but "Victor used to be ripped, good looking, salsa dancing with girls, long flowing hair...and now...buttoned up shirts" basically just shitting on him

HOH results:

Enzo won HOH. Will probably put up Christmas and Nicole. Veto winner will play major role in deciding final two. Would be perfect to get out the biggest threats to win it all at this point, Nicole and Cody, but I doubt Enzo would do that, which would be to his detriment because I doubt he'd have the jury votes to beat either.

If Enzo doesn't back door Cody He's giving him the win. Just a STUPID game move if he doesnt

Guess I spoke too soon. Nicole wins and they do a "who wants to see my HOH rooooooommm?"

Cody with his analysis, paraphrasing here but "Victor used to be ripped, good looking, salsa dancing with girls, long flowing hair...and now...buttoned up shirts" basically just shitting on him
Victor used to be cool looking and cool and then became a soy boy for Nicole of all people when he could have done 10x better.

Back