Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enzo talked all season about making big moves...then he doesn't even evict Nicole over David. I'm surprised they're keeping Nicole in the house this long, she's a fricken previous winner! ....and she annoys me, hahahaha
It would be smarter to take David to the final two with you, to have a floater who hasn't won or done anything. But you know Kevin and Day would vote for him to win...not because of his game, but because of his skin colour.

I really don't want Nicole to win this season. Want her out next, hahaha. But i can see them trying to take her to the finals because she hasn't won any comps and didn't make any big moves. But a bitter jury would vote for her over whomever is sitting next to her.

hahaha, a lot of people on twitter last night kept referencing Christmas a 'felon'. It seems like her angry side has been coming out lately. If she wasn't on video 24/7, i wonder if she would of had bigger outbursts.

The Nicole-Dani block, I think it would of been smart to keep Dani over Nicole...that way Dani would have her target sighted on Christmas and Tyler. And she would have a better chance of winning HoH over Nicole. My guess is that it will be an endurance comp for the next HoH...and Dani won the last endurance comp.
Dani would of done the dirty work to get Tyler/Christmas out, would of been smarter to keep her in my opinion.
Nicole is the weakest player in the game right now. I don't think there is a whole lot of concern.

I just read who won HOH and the noms

Cody is HOH

Tyler and Christmas are nominated

I’m hoping Tyler wins HoH. Out of everyone left in the house...want him to win this season.

Right now its hard to pick who will win this season

Memphis seems like such a douche and Cody is such an idiot. Enzo tells Cody that Memphis formed 2 final 3s with the same name and Cody's first thought is "That means we have to get rid of Christmas". This is probably the first season where I don't like any of the last six people left.

Also this show continues to show how racist most Caucasian Americans are but I enjoy watching them expose themselves. If you don't see it you may be one yourself.

Memphis seems like such a douche and Cody is such an idiot. Enzo tells Cody that Memphis formed 2 final 3s with the same name and Cody's first thought is "That means we have to get rid of Christmas". This is probably the first season where I don't like any of the last six people left.

Also this show continues to show how racist most Caucasian Americans are but I enjoy watching them expose themselves. If you don't see it you may be one yourself.
Spare us your "all white people are racist" mantra and keep it in the War Room.

Spare us your "all white people are racist" mantra and keep it in the War Room.
I would second that. @Uptown Swinger if you’d like to make a thread on how reality television is a microcosm for modern day society, and how people of color are treated differently, you’re welcome to do so...in the war room. That’s not what this thread is about though, so please keep it to the WR. Thanks

Nicole is the weakest player in the game right now. I don't think there is a whole lot of concern.
Of all the people left in the game, I think Nicole is the person most would want to sit next too. Which is exactly why I think Cody wants to keep her so bad. Nicole has too much bad blood with the jury.

Tyler is another person I could see struggling. His wanting to quit, and the incident with bailey and dayvon has essentially ruined his chances of winning IMO.

Id much rather sit next to Nicole or Tyler than any other contenders

Of all the people left in the game, I think Nicole is the person most would want to sit next too. Which is exactly why I think Cody wants to keep her so bad. Nicole has too much bad blood with the jury.

Tyler is another person I could see struggling. His wanting to quit, and the incident with bailey and dayvon has essentially ruined his chances of winning IMO.

That is an excellent point, and I don't think the others are thinking along those lines.

my only concern with nicole in the final two is a bitter jury. cody didn't really socialize with the current jury members...and at some point, get along with them. i can see a bitter jury picking nicole over him for it.

and i agree with the tyler thing, him wanting to go home...that ruined his game big time! before that breakdown, i thought it was playing one of the best and smoothest games this season.

That is an excellent point, and I don't think the others are thinking along those lines.

my only concern with nicole in the final two is a bitter jury. cody didn't really socialize with the current jury members...and at some point, get along with them. i can see a bitter jury picking nicole over him for it.

and i agree with the tyler thing, him wanting to go home...that ruined his game big time! before that breakdown, i thought it was playing one of the best and smoothest games this season.
it’s bitter jury, but also, she’s won already. And I can’t tell you how many shows like this I’ve seen someone not get picked as a winner exclusively because they already won. You have to play a perfect game and sit next to someone in the final 2 who has little/no redeeming qualities as a big brother player. She would have had to bring David, Kevin or someone like that to the final 2, because realistically she doesn’t beat anyone in the house who wasn’t already a winner, or one of the easy vote-outs.

I think that’s why she was so emotional when Ian went home. In a perfect world you sit next to another winner who you can work well with, and you make a case that you played better.

it’s bitter jury, but also, she’s won already. And I can’t tell you how many shows like this I’ve seen someone not get picked as a winner exclusively because they already won. You have to play a perfect game and sit next to someone in the final 2 who has little/no redeeming qualities as a big brother player. She would have had to bring David, Kevin or someone like that to the final 2, because realistically she doesn’t beat anyone in the house who wasn’t already a winner, or one of the easy vote-outs.

I think that’s why she was so emotional when Ian went home. In a perfect world you sit next to another winner who you can work well with, and you make a case that you played better.

This is true because she has already won AND is playing a shitty game. She is only where she is because she was lucky to be invited into a big alliance for whatever reason. If she were running the house or playing a great game I could see her or anyone other previous winner getting enough votes to win even though he/she has already won despite whoever they're up against. I think only one winner Dan made it to the final 2 again and he lost to Ian so we don't really have enough to go by. Just my opinion.

Curious what other shows you've watched to support your statement? Only other show I have for comparison is Survivor and there has been a 2 time winner. (There have been two 2x winners but the second was in a season with all winners)

This is true because she has already won AND is playing a shitty game. She is only where she is because she was lucky to be invited into a big alliance for whatever reason. If she were running the house or playing a great game I could see her or anyone other previous winner getting enough votes to win even though he/she has already won despite whoever they're up against. I think only one winner Dan made it to the final 2 again and he lost to Ian so we don't really have enough to go by. Just my opinion.

Curious what other shows you've watched to support your statement? Only other show I have for comparison is Survivor and there has been a 2 time winner. (There have been two 2x winners but the second was in a season with all winners)
I watch/have watched almost any form of these reality shows.

I’ve watched every season of big brother, survivor, the challenge, amazing race etc...

I always watched them growing up, and my girlfriend who I love with watches them as well. So it’s decent television for something to do together. It’s better then bull crap most women watch.

I watch/have watched almost any form of these reality shows.

I’ve watched every season of big brother, survivor, the challenge, amazing race etc...

I always watched them growing up, and my girlfriend who I love with watches them as well. So it’s decent television for something to do together. It’s better then bull crap most women watch.
You said "And I can’t tell you how many shows like this I’ve seen someone not get picked as a winner exclusively because they already won"

In the challenge and amazing race the winner is not picked. They have to compete for the victory not receive votes. Survivor and BB combined only have 2 examples - in 1 the winner lost and in the other the winner won again.

You said "And I can’t tell you how many shows like this I’ve seen someone not get picked as a winner exclusively because they already won"

In the challenge and amazing race the winner is not picked. They have to compete for the victory not receive votes. Survivor and BB combined only have 2 examples - in 1 the winner lost and in the other the winner won again.
Yes but there are other interactive elements. Who goes into elimination...who you reverse...etc...there’s still strategical implications. And people almost always hold it against someone when they’ve won already. That’s why it was so impressive when Sandra Diaz won two season of survivor. People typically get targeted and picked off. I would challenge you to look further. Ok, two winners made it to a final. But what about all of the people that fell short and were never given a chance because they had won?

Yes but there are other interactive elements. Who goes into elimination...who you reverse...etc...there’s still strategical implications. And people almost always hold it against someone when they’ve won already. That’s why it was so impressive when Sandra Diaz won two season of survivor. People typically get targeted and picked off. I would challenge you to look further. Ok, two winners made it to a final. But what about all of the people that fell short and were never given a chance because they had won?

I feel you but you said "I've seen someone not Picked As Winner exclusivity because they already won" . Had you said " I've seen people targeted or not make it to the finals" I would have know what you meant. It's common knowledge that former winners have a bigger target. I thought you meant former winners do not get votes (not picked) in the end.

I'll carry on...

If I was playing the 2 people I would go after is Enzo n David as they got best shot at the end. Enzo really has no blood on him and David no matter how awful he is at the game it will be next to impossible not to vote for him at the end due to optics.

That said I'm rooting for Enzo n Tyler

New HoH

Nicole won HoH
Interesting! Can't wait to see the noms

Smart move to vote out Tyler, was hoping Christmas only because she annoys me. No clue who I want to win now

Initially when this thread started, I predicted Ian, Dani or Enzo. Now, not so sure, it's anyones game i suppose

I always enjoy the jury house, Dani is bitter, and she keeps trashing Nicole which is hilarious.

Interesting! Can't wait to see the noms

Smart move to vote out Tyler, was hoping Christmas only because she annoys me. No clue who I want to win now

Initially when this thread started, I predicted Ian, Dani or Enzo. Now, not so sure, it's anyones game i suppose

I always enjoy the jury house, Dani is bitter, and she keeps trashing Nicole which is hilarious.

Agreed on the jury house. It's been said before, but they should do live feeds from the jury house, which could be more interesting than the live feeds in the house, at least whenever a newly evicted person arrives and then fills in the previously evicted. We got a touch of that in the most recent episode with Ian, Day, Kevin, and Dani even though some of those jury house segments feel scripted at times. Should be a good final episode with Dr. Will hopefully moderating the jury round table.

I'm not really rooting for anyone at this point. I didn't really like anyone this season, but in the last couple weeks, I started pulling for David just because it would be hilarious to see him keep advancing because "he has no one" and is "on an island."

Here's to next season having no returning houseguests to try to eliminate the pregaming that allegedly took place this season.

tumblr_na7ti8enfb1r3v3qio1_500.gif

Back