Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Enzo doesn't back door Cody He's giving him the win. Just a STUPID game move if he doesnt
You're right. Enzo has made a few missteps, but he is in the final three. Interested to see what happens with the veto.

You're right. Enzo has made a few missteps, but he is in the final three. Interested to see what happens with the veto.
I can tell ya. Either Cody doesn't win and Enzo has no choice but to back door him or else Cody wins on a walk or Cody wins veto and Cody wins in a walk....... the whole game imo comes down to what happens in veto this week. Either Cody wins or it's a 3 way battle of equals.

You dont from long hair , beard , n jacked to total Soy boy ... she ain't got that much money n her fame is more infamous now.

You dont from long hair , beard , n jacked to total Soy boy ... she ain't got that much money n her fame is more infamous now.

I’m sure its more money and fame than anybody he knows or more than anybody you and i know personally.

Who do you guys think will win AFP?

A lot of twitter people are pushing for Day to win.

It sucks that they aren't given alcohol more often. I can see the reason being that production wants to avoid another Justin scene:

But frankly, he didn't need alcohol to act like that.

I wonder if he's on Sherdog ;)

Post edit-I found some 2011 photos here:

https://brendaarmendarizphotos.wordpress.com/

sebiks-holiday-02.jpg

That guy was straight up insane. He lists himself as a "Big Brother alum" on his Twitter account (even though he was kicked off the show early in season 2).

Victor used to be cool looking and cool and then became a soy boy for Nicole of all people when he could have done 10x better.

Vic became a state trooper in Nicole's home state of Michigan.

5dfee55acdea9.image.jpg

I agree that he could do better. I feel bad for him, TBF.

That guy was straight up insane. He lists himself as a "Big Brother alum" on his Twitter account (even though he was kicked off the show early in season 2).

Well, he was at least reality TV gold. That's all I can really hope from the houseguests ;)

Vic became a state trooper in Nicole's home state of Michigan.

5dfee55acdea9.image.jpg

I agree that he could do better. I feel bad for him, TBF.
Better how? That's a major upgrade for him. I seem to recall that before Big Brother he was living at home with his mother and working part time.

Well, he was at least reality TV gold. That's all I can really hope from the houseguests ;)

yep, need entertaining people to make the show good.

And saw some twitter posts from Zach, the dude is a motivation speaker now eh...i wouldn't have guessed thats what he would of done with his life judging from how he acted in his season

Well it's over now Cody wins.. hes like an 90% chance of winning last hoh. Buy of Enzo wins last hoh does he have the balls to choose Nicole/Christsmas over Cody for the win rather than take cody for the bros over hos moment like Cody did when he GAVE AWAY 450K to Derrick. I guess Cody maybe deserves thos one after he did WIN his season but also gave it away .

Well it's over now Cody wins.. hes like an 90% chance of winning last hoh. Buy of Enzo wins last hoh does he have the balls to choose Nicole/Christsmas over Cody for the win rather than take cody for the bros over hos moment like Cody did when he GAVE AWAY 450K to Derrick. I guess Cody maybe deserves thos one after he did WIN his season but also gave it away .

Enzo seemed to have made some smart moves this season, so i wouldn't put it past him to make the smart decision and dump Cody at the end.

I don't see Nicole or Christmas winning this season...no matter who they are up with.

I think Enzo's wins sitting next to Nicole/Christmas.

And Cody wins if hes in final 2 regardless of who he's sitting next to.

Enzo seemed to have made some smart moves this season, so i wouldn't put it past him to make the smart decision and dump Cody at the end.

I don't see Nicole or Christmas winning this season...no matter who they are up with.

I think Enzo's wins sitting next to Nicole/Christmas.

And Cody wins if hes in final 2 regardless of who he's sitting next to.
Almost want to see Cody get it as he gave it away 4 or 5 years ago un a show of foolish loyalty.

Almost want to see Cody get it as he gave it away 4 or 5 years ago un a show of foolish loyalty.

it looks like Cody is on a mission this season to win it all. He's been good at the physical comps and been good at the mental comps. Last time he brought Derek by winning the last comp of the season...with whos left, he has a really good chance to do it again.

Phase One Winner:

Nicole won in the phase one endurance comp...it was the hanging on a rope comp where you're spinning around

If Nicole wins this season...I would probably stop watching this show. She basically did nothing this season, minus the HoH (and veto) she won. She didn’t sway any votes or have any influence. She was a floater that happened to be in the dominating alliance.

While watching the season recap episode, Kaysar would be my pick for AFP, he just seems like an all around good person.

She took home abot 300K with her the moment she won. She has more money than alot of people. Plus the fame like someone said. She had some good sponsors like some shampoo or face cream sponsor but was dropped now due to her laughing at Ian's shaking when Memphis made fun of him.

Back