Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She had some good sponsors like some shampoo or face cream sponsor but was dropped now due to her laughing at Ian's shaking when Memphis made fun of him.

Seriously? Sheesh . . .

If Nicole wins this season...I would probably stop watching this show. She basically did nothing this season, minus the HoH (and veto) she won. She didn’t sway any votes or have any influence. She was a floater that happened to be in the dominating alliance.

While watching the season recap episode, Kaysar would be my pick for AFP, he just seems like an all around good person.

Yeah true, I am tired of these weak ladies who go to the dominant alliance with the guys and then expect to win it. This will be twice Nicole has done this or 3 times I am not sure. Even though I dont like Cody since his last season he loved to fool the audience and tell us who he was going to evict only to change it up during eviction to the other houseguest, I believe he deserves it this season. Enzo and Nicole have done nothing but ride Cody's coattail.

Yeah true, I am tired of these weak ladies who go to the dominant alliance with the guys and then expect to win it. This will be twice Nicole has done this or 3 times I am not sure. Even though I dont like Cody since his last season he loved to fool the audience and tell us who he was going to evict only to change it up during eviction to the other houseguest, I believe he deserves it this season. Enzo and Nicole have done nothing but ride Cody's coattail.

The last two season Nicole was in, she ride male players to the end.. Last time was a showmance and this season its Cody.

If it is Nicole and Enzo in the finals, I would give the nod to Enzo as he got to the final two without being in the dominant alliance. And he actually got into peoples ears to help him do some of his dirty work.

But yeah, it should be Cody’s if he gets into the final two.

Even in Nicoles segment about why she should win....admitted to riding Cody’s coattails...that’s not a winning strategy.

I might be nitpicking here...but does anyone else feel like that Phase 1 comp was made for Nicole to win? She seemed easily able to dodge that moon with her shorten height advantage.

Finale tomorrow, starts at 9pm ET...and it's two hours! looks like will be going to bed late.

I might be nitpicking here...but does anyone else feel like that Phase 1 comp was made for Nicole to win? She seemed easily able to dodge that moon with her shorten height advantage.

Finale tomorrow, starts at 9pm ET...and it's two hours! looks like will be going to bed late.
If that had the normal pad that hits your entire body every time you pass, she probably would have been knocked off. I think it may have been intended to level the playing field for any female that happened to make it into the final 3.

Enzo is super neurotic. Did you see how he kept questioning Cody on whether or not people were laughing at him or with him?

Enzo is super neurotic. Did you see how he kept questioning Cody on whether or not people were laughing at him or with him?

I think he was still shocked that Cody took him over Nicole. His speech was pretty funny, he was pacing around the room, basically saying he was carried by Cody's coattails.

Cody did deserve to win though, this was his season.

Hitmen now joined Chilltown as the only other duo that both eventually won

Watched, and I enjoyed the finale, just to see bitter Nicole!

Seems like she cut ties with Derrick, Cody,
Danielle and most other BB contestants on social media. No one should be surprised about this. You could see how personal she took the double eviction nomination and vote. Kinda weird cause she didn’t seem that way in her first season. She’d whine but never had that sense of entitlement or bitterness. With that said, she still voted Cody in the finale so who cares how she acts outside of that. She doesn’t have to like anyone outside the show.

That season wasn’t bad. I think it didn’t feel like an All-Stars season until jury started. I do wish Kaycee and or Josh would’ve got on the season. It would’ve added more for Christmas and Tyler’s games imo.

I'm super late commenting on this but Nicole's tears after being cute at final 3 and her bitterness and social media are just delicious.

She came back saying she wanted to prove that her first win was legit and proved what everyone already thought: she latches onto a guy and rides them to the end.

That is all, Merry Christmas!

I'm super late commenting on this but Nicole's tears after being cute at final 3 and her bitterness and social media are just delicious.

She came back saying she wanted to prove that her first win was legit and proved what everyone already thought: she latches onto a guy and rides them to the end.

That is all, Merry Christmas!

She unfollowed everyone from her Big Brother friends on all social media platforms...minus Victor of course.

She might have followed them back, but after the show, she unfollowed everyone. Her being bitter on finale was just sweet

Back