Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The Big Brother Facebook page posted this on 7/23...

109235809_10158081183834473_4165739408055993772_o.jpg

Last edited:
At first I thought this is a bad idea.

But I guess if they all tested negative and quarantined in the same house together there shouldn't be a problem.
Exactly. If they are all negative and quarantined, there is minimal risk. They are probably actually safer than the rest of us.

I am still waiting for a "Big Brother: Redemption" season with some of the biggest screw ups we have seen in the game.
iu

That would be entertaining.

Last edited:
They picked the worse year to attempt this but maybe it will convince more good players to do it since they are stuck at home either way.
I mean, I think it’ll work out. After all the game is essentially quarantining them anyway.

This is 1 show with no reason to not happen. As long as folks pass tests and quarantine for 2 weeks before entering house they are safer then anyone. With any luck SJW without a clue ....... Chen is not back this season..

I know it's an All-Star season, anyone hear rumours as to who is on. I've heard Dan, and Derrick the cop.

Apparently Will and Mike Boogie are no longer friends, to the point Will got a restraining order against Boogie. Boogie lost his mind or something. He posted a pic of Will's kids, and he had a gun in his hand and said something like "I know where they go to school"

Crazy stuff
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...ing-former-chilltown-ally-dr-will-kirby.html/

I know it's an All-Star season, anyone hear rumours as to who is on. I've heard Dan, and Derrick the cop.

Apparently Will and Mike Boogie are no longer friends, to the point Will got a restraining order against Boogie. Boogie lost his mind or something. He posted a pic of Will's kids, and he had a gun in his hand and said something like "I know where they go to school"

Crazy stuff
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...ing-former-chilltown-ally-dr-will-kirby.html/
Yikes-2.gif

That’s not a good look Boogie

I might be persuaded if Austin was in it again. I never stick with the US Big Brother apart from his season. He was smoking hot.
Where's @Flemmy Stardust for me to argue with about it?

austin.jpeg
austin2.jpeg

I wonder how far back they'll go for allstars. There's very few standouts in each season but the further back they go the less I remember them.

What about someone like Paul though, runner up twice would def qual as a non winning allstar but I think i've already had too much for a lifetime of him.

Paulie rode derricks back but he's made inroads on the challenge for being a manlet. I'd say he's acceptable too.

TBH I just want the whole season full of people with charisma and who can manipulate. There always seems to be 1 or 2 each season and they are usually a lock for final 3 if they can navigate the initial downsizing of the "first (usually most of the house)" alliance.

Crazy stuff
What a nut. What the hell was his motive?

I think it would be more interesting for them to bring Will back without Boogie anyway. People would have known they were working together from the jump, so a lone Will would seem less dangerous and less of a target.

Last edited:
I wonder how far back they'll go for allstars. There's very few standouts in each season but the further back they go the less I remember them.

What about someone like Paul though, runner up twice would def qual as a non winning allstar but I think i've already had too much for a lifetime of him.

Paulie rode derricks back but he's made inroads on the challenge for being a manlet. I'd say he's acceptable too.

TBH I just want the whole season full of people with charisma and who can manipulate. There always seems to be 1 or 2 each season and they are usually a lock for final 3 if they can navigate the initial downsizing of the "first (usually most of the house)" alliance.
This is my ideal cast:

Will Kirby
Derrick Levasseur
Ian Terry
Dan Gheesling
Hayden Moss
Daniele Donato
Janelle Pierzina
Paul Abrahamian
Alexandra "Alex" Ow
Kathryn Dunn
Analyse Talavera
Natalie Negrotti
Cody Calafiore
Jen Johnson

A combination of strong players and eye candy (because you need that every season).

This is my ideal cast:

Will Kirby
Derrick Levasseur
Ian Terry
Dan Gheesling
Hayden Moss
Daniele Donato
Janelle Pierzina
Paul Abrahamian
Alexandra "Alex" Ow
Kathryn Dunn
Analyse Talavera
Natalie Negrotti
Cody Calafiore
Jen Johnson

A combination of strong players and eye candy (because you need that every season).

I have seen Ian, Daniele and Janelle’s names brought up a bunch as potential houseguests for the season. I liked all their games on their seasons.

One point about Paul. Paul was able to manipulate the shit out of a bunch of newbs, but it would be interesting to see where he measures up against real players. Stack that house with real "All Stars," and his job will not be as easy.

What a nut. What the hell was his motive?

I think it would be more interesting for them to bring Will back without Boogie anyway. People would have known they were working together from the jump, so a lone Will would seem less dangerous and less of a target.
It's a bizarre scenario if you dig into it, maybe I can find the court documents, they were posted somewhere.

But Boogie and Will were offered a spot on The Amazing Race, and Will declined. Apparently, that's what set Boogie off, not sure if he needed the money or the attention but he was pissed. He always goes on about how rich he is but I think his restaurants got shut down, and he had other legal problems

Exactly. If they are all negative and quarantined, there is minimal risk. They are probably actually safer than the rest of us.

I am still wating for a "Big Brother: Redemption" season with some of the biggest screw ups we have seen in the game.
iu

That would be entertaining.
That dude was hilarious, don't forget about puppet master Raven and her many illnesses

Big-Brother-19_Week-5_Raven-yelling-CBS-Global-TV-770x435.jpg

Found the court documents, it's a long read but if you scroll through, you'll see pics and emails from Mike Boogie to Will
view

Back