Television Big Brother 22: All Stars 2 (Finale is Wed, Sept 28 on CBS at 9/8c)

Who do you think deserves to win America's Houseguest?

• Cody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Enzo"

• Nicole Franzel

• Christmas

• "Memphis"

• Tyler

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Daniele

• David

• Kevin

• Da'Vonne

• Ian

• Bayleigh

• Kaysar

• Janelle

• Nicole Anthony

• Keesha Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Da’Vonne is not made for big brother....or to win it at least. She’s good to have drama.

She’s too proud, sucking up to the HoH and to people to try to get votes is a big part of the game. Lying is one of the biggest part of the game! People aren’t going to tell you the truth in something that will ruin their game....its like she can’t comprehend it.

I think she made a big mistake giving up sensitive information to David. He has proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted with information, so it could come back to bite her hard. And, what was it worth? You're giving up highly sensitive information for what benefit? The guy can't really help anyone's game at the moment.

It’s a gamble for sure, if it pays off and she gets to the final two...will look good on her resume.

This season is starting to get good too...it took its time but this is where people have to REALLY start playing.

It’s a gamble for sure, if it pays off and she gets to the final two...will look good on her resume.

This season is starting to get good too...it took its time but this is where people have to REALLY start playing.
What are the chances of it paying off considering how poorly he has played up to this point? The downside of your own alliance finding out you spilled those beans seems far more likely than the upside that David could actually manage to take her to the final two. I guess we will see...

Watched last night, as soon as Nicole sat down to cast her vote, all tearful, I was like...

tumblr_nlbfh8VEex1ra8x1ao2_250.gifv

Memphis

Yeah I dont like her or christmas. She acts all innocent and sweet but nothing about her is innocent or sweet. Believe she is fake, look at her voting out her best friend in the house in ian. Couldnt stand her crying all week that she had to vote him out

Thats VERY mildly putting it. in this case 1 player got a wrist slap and if roles were reversed that player would have had career n image thrown in a wood chipper.

To be honest I would be more pissed off at someone calling me a bitch ass instead of a white boy. I couldnt care less if anyone ever called me a white boy, bitch ass though, thats fighting words.

My point is that most white people dont care if you called them white as a negative way blacks do care if you called them black in a negative way though.

Enzo has been pretty hilarious this season. Before Day’s slur, i thought she was going to win AFP...she still may too.

Before day pulled what she did on david I would have wanted her to win it but now I would like david, enzo or dani to win it. Dani has been really honest on what kind of player she has been and she has been a pretty good player as well.

What are the chances of it paying off considering how poorly he has played up to this point? The downside of your own alliance finding out you spilled those beans seems far more likely than the upside that David could actually manage to take her to the final two. I guess we will see...

It’s poor, but that’s why its called a gamble.
Another upside is that he’s going after two of her alliance members that she wants to take a shot at...but not directly.

Should I start watching old episodes? My bro gave me his CBS All Acess password and I love the Challenge.
you should probably give one of your sherbros the password and username, that way in case you forget it you can ask them for it. I can help you if you want.

Interesting quote from Dr Will about the season

Dr. Will Kirby: “I don’t think it’s any secret that we haven’t seen remarkable gameplay this season thus far. And of course, that is a little disappointing. See, a lot of the early evictions were overhyped and underqualified previous fan favorites who fizzled out quickly. Don’t kill the messenger – it’s true. But there is still a lot of game left to be played and this week will change the entire course of this season!”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertain...other-neighbours-house/ar-BB19qKW7?li=AAggNb9

Interesting quote from Dr Will about the season

Dr. Will Kirby: “I don’t think it’s any secret that we haven’t seen remarkable gameplay this season thus far. And of course, that is a little disappointing. See, a lot of the early evictions were overhyped and underqualified previous fan favorites who fizzled out quickly. Don’t kill the messenger – it’s true. But there is still a lot of game left to be played and this week will change the entire course of this season!”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertain...other-neighbours-house/ar-BB19qKW7?li=AAggNb9

I think this week is when we’re start to see the game start to get more interesting....esp when the triple eviction night

From what I've seen online Dan and Derrick were originally slotted to be on this season.

Nicole said they were forming an alliance preshow with all the "white people" and they were replaced with David and Nicole.

Fairly certain it ruined the season. Keesha, David, Bailey, Kevin, and the other Nicole had no reason to be on an allstar season.

The guys Enzo, tyler, cody, and memphis are basically following dan and derricks strategy with none of the intrigue.

Just Imagine this season with Dan and Derrick playing buds but ready to gun for each other later in the season. At this point in the game it would be nuts.

From what I've seen online Dan and Derrick were originally slotted to be on this season.

Nicole said they were forming an alliance preshow with all the "white people" and they were replaced with David and Nicole.

Fairly certain it ruined the season. Keesha, David, Bailey, Kevin, and the other Nicole had no reason to be on an allstar season.

The guys Enzo, tyler, cody, and memphis are basically following dan and derricks strategy with none of the intrigue.

Just Imagine this season with Dan and Derrick playing buds but ready to gun for each other later in the season. At this point in the game it would be nuts.
That definitely ruined the season. Both of those guys would have made the season astronomically more interesting (and they would have deserved to be there). Now, Nicole is the one forming the alliance with "all the white people." What a sham. She just wanted to eliminate strong players before they would ever have a chance to evict her.

For the initial disappointment with the cast, I haven't hated this season. I actually just came in here to say I have been thinking David looks like someone but could never figure it out. It finally hit me this week. His mannerism and face make me completely think of Elon Musk. Anyone else see it?

I haven't been following this season too closely but I'm in to see this triple eviction and watching the players scatter.

from yesterday episode, I was a bit annoyed with Kevin. It's like he knows Cody is in some big alliance...but can't quite pin all the members. But then he goes and gets mad at Cody for about to put him up.
Cody's reaction wasn't the greatest either...their little encounter was unnecessary.
It might just be me, but i find it dirty when a potential jury member uses that threat "i won't give you my jury vote if you put me up" type of bullcrap...it would just make me put you up faster and get rid of you faster as there is no saving it then.

Looks like the Meow Meow is stepping up his game at this stage, which is smart. Giving Cody the Memphis plan was smart IMO, this solidifies their alliances towards each other and can have Cody going for Memphis and Christmas instead of Enzo in the future.

Looks like Dani and Nicole are secretly going after each other now? If I was Cody (or next HoH), i would rather get rid of Nicole...just so a new person will win it all, i wouldn't want someone to repeat as winner in my season.

from yesterday episode, I was a bit annoyed with Kevin. It's like he knows Cody is in some big alliance...but can't quite pin all the members. But then he goes and gets mad at Cody for about to put him up.
Cody's reaction wasn't the greatest either...their little encounter was unnecessary.
It might just be me, but i find it dirty when a potential jury member uses that threat "i won't give you my jury vote if you put me up" type of bullcrap...it would just make me put you up faster and get rid of you faster as there is no saving it then.

Looks like the Meow Meow is stepping up his game at this stage, which is smart. Giving Cody the Memphis plan was smart IMO, this solidifies their alliances towards each other and can have Cody going for Memphis and Christmas instead of Enzo in the future.

Looks like Dani and Nicole are secretly going after each other now? If I was Cody (or next HoH), i would rather get rid of Nicole...just so a new person will win it all, i wouldn't want someone to repeat as winner in my season.
The way that conversation unfolded was very much not beneficial for Kevin.

I agree that Cody, Enzo, and Memphis are doing a good job of positioning themselves for final three right now. Dani is kind of the "odd man out," but she could sneak her way in there. Nicole and Christmas are just too annoying and will probably get evicted before final three. Nicole never deserved to win, and she certainly doesn't deserve to win this season.

Back