Economy Biden wants to limit overdraft fees

Laughing...It just doesn't make any sense to me and why would you take more money out your account then you have in 2024? Your phone gives to access to your bank account 24/7....But I don't blame him for the pandering attempt.
We know

42cpj9.jpg

the best man for the job
Hey... Dubs Yella,

You are joking about this, right? If I can admit that Trump is the BEST man for the job than you can admit the kid sniffer zombie isn't the best man for the job.

How about you don't take more money out then you have in your account... This is just a way for him to pander to the young voters he's losing though or maybe like usual I'm just confused.
You often dont know especially in the age of auto payments, auto deposits, payments online etc.

An over site of payment that say exceeds $1 in an online checking account, can be withrawn from a savings account to cover the cost and can cost a customer $35.

There are a plethora of reasons that can cause it , no one other than the bank likes it.

Laughing...Then explain it to me why anyone would need this in 2024 if its not just plain pandering for votes
If you don't get that everyone is different and that the world is full on inequality, then you are off in your own little world thinking everyone is just like you. Explaining it isn't going to help you at all. Just keep doing you, boo boo. We see what you are.

If you don't get that everyone is different and that the world is full on inequality, then you are off in your own little world thinking everyone is just like you. Explaining it isn't going to help you at all. Just keep doing you, boo boo. We see what you are.
Laughing......Are you still talking?

With online banking and apps, there's little to no excuse to not be aware of what you have available to spend at any given time.

I'm not suggesting that that the above statement means that nobody should ever have any reason to run into an overdraft situation. I do understand that there are scenarios that arise where you may need to spend money that you don't actually have. I do however feel that most of these can be avoided with budgeting and living within your means. Most of us have an excess of shit we don't need.

I'll give Sleepy Corn Pop credit where it's due. Shoulda been a lot more of this kinda shit if he wanted a second term. Also that motherfucker could use a joint - he needs to legalized weed federally.

If you can't add and subtract to keep your account in order, the bank should just close your account. Obviously your not helping that bank at all if you keep a negative account

If you can't add and subtract to keep your account in order, the bank should just close your account. Obviously your not helping that bank at all if you keep a negative account
i'm sure that bank executive named his yacht Overdraft because it was no help keeping their accounts negative...

I have to read more about this but overdraft fees are one of the most predatory concepts out there, as implemented.

Someone's bank account is overdrawn...meaning they don't have any money. So you charge them even more money for not having money. Sure, there's some need to protect the bank from overdrafts but, realistically, where does a person who's overdrawn get the money to satisfy the fee and whatever it is that they were overdrawn for?

It's one of those things that makes sense if you assume that the target is intentionally acting irresponsibly and doesn't make sense if the target is just a victim of poor circumstances.

Back