Economy Biden wants to limit overdraft fees

Trump is conservative, what makes you think he isn't?

Trump didn't have any charges until he was in a position to be a threat to the establishment. They were found to be bogus.

By definition, being a conservative means he's a defender of the establishment. Though I think in his case, he doesn't really care about policy except to the extent that it personally benefits his finances, and he's fine just deferring to more committed conservatives who set GOP policy. And LOL at the other stuff. Everyone knows he's guilty AF.

It always happens this way. Gas prices will drop as election time nears, stock market will magically do good up until the election etc. It's all a show.

If Biden gets elected, America is toast.
How exactly does the president control gas prices and the stock market?

By definition, being a conservative means he's a defender of the establishment. Though I think in his case, he doesn't really care about policy except to the extent that it personally benefits his finances, and he's fine just deferring to more committed conservatives who set GOP policy. And LOL at the other stuff. Everyone knows he's guilty AF.

The same establishment that harassed amd slamdered Trump for 4 years as president?the establishment that is doing everything inside and outside of their power to prevent Trump from becoming president again?

It's quite amazing how backwards people are when it comes to Trump. If you haven't gotten it by now you never will.

Banks should be limited in how they do the over drafting.

For example:

If you write 4 checks for the amount of $85, $35, $25, and $15 that all come out the same day, and you only have $80 in your account, they should pay the smaller amounts with your balance and only hit you with a fee for the larger amount.

Instead they use the $85 first and drop your balance under zero and then hit you with 3 more overdraft fees for the remaining 3 checks.

That's exactly what they do and it isn't an accident.

The same establishment that harassed amd slamdered Trump for 4 years as president?
Huh? Trump had massive support of the establishment as president. Remember, the only significant legislation he passed during his four years in office was another big tax cut for rich people (high earners but also people who stand to inherit fortunes worth eight figures or more) and corporations.

the establishment that is doing everything inside and outside of their power to prevent Trump from becoming president again?

It's quite amazing how backwards people are when it comes to Trump. If you haven't gotten it by now you never will.
I definitely agree with the last sentence. No one likes to admit that they got conned, but he's good at it. Been doing it his whole life.

The 'funny' part is that if you charge everything in the right order, they say they went from the oldest charge first to the newest. If you do it the other way around next time, they say they went from the newest charge back.

I didn't read the thread, but is this something we can all agree is a good thing?
Yes. It’s a kumbaya moment!

As a reward, we dirty liberals will give you our sexiest, hairy armpitted, plus size beauties to do with as you please (use the correct pronouns, though, they can be a little touchy).

We will take your cutoff jean short hotties with tight t-shirts and baseball caps.

A very fair deal, I think.

100% right and it's shady AF. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. There's such a thing as usury and fair business practices. Nobody is saying banks can't be profitable but there have to be guardrails. Look at the decisions made that led up to the GFC.

Yes. It’s a kumbaya moment!

As a reward, we dirty liberals will give you our sexiest, hairy armpitted, plus size beauties to do with as you please (use the correct pronouns, though, they can be a little touchy).

We will take your cutoff jean short hotties with tight t-shirts and baseball caps.

A very fair deal, I think.
They (them) do have a purdy mouf.....

How about you don't take more money out then you have in your account... This is just a way for him to pander to the young voters he's losing though or maybe like usual I'm just confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back