Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

No just no. Bullying in the first debate a few years ago is likely what cost Trump election or a big reason why. That alone turns people off it even made me not want to vote for him after that debate. If he's going to "bully" him he needs to do it with what he says not how he says it.

Biden literally bragging about Trump being in court due to Biden’s lawfare. Wednesday is the day the court breaks with the current trial. People are far more turned off from Biden and his lawfare, than anything Trump has ever done (that was not complete fake, out of context news). Trump is going to stand up to him. There is a reason they don’t want an audience, etc.

Here you have a black woman saying exactly such. Someone like this wants trump to call it out and be strong. And this is MSNBc of all outlets lol

I thought this whole Trump show was at least somewhat entertaining during the 2016 election campaign, but we're now 8 years later, the USA isn't do any better at all, and it's still the same shit show between two geriatric candidates. Damn!

debates are fun
giphy.gif

The videos released by both candidates regarding the debates are unintentional comedy. I have to give Biden the W this one. His video is somehow more cringey and sad than Trumps and shorter and sweeter.

Biden 1, Trump 0.

What a joke of a country we live in.

What drugs will they use on Sleepy

I'm not sure the stimulants are working, i reckon let him rip a few bongs before he hits the stage and see what happens, it can't make him worse and may make him even more entertaining!

If that stuff is supposed to be the fountain of youth why do they all look so old?!
There is a supply shortage now because Russia is destroying the adrenochrome factories in Ukraine.

When you stop taking it, the youthful effect reverses quickly.

Biden literally bragging about Trump being in court due to Biden’s lawfare. Wednesday is the day the court breaks with the current trial. People are far more turned off from Biden and his lawfare, than anything Trump has ever done (that was not complete fake, out of context news). Trump is going to stand up to him. There is a reason they don’t want an audience, etc.

Here you have a black woman saying exactly such. Someone like this wants trump to call it out and be strong. And this is MSNBc of all outlets lol

It's bait. Only reason Biden is wanting to debate is he's desperate. If Trump does like he did the first debate he will seriously hurt his election chances which are really good RIGHT NOW. Bidens team wants Trump in bully mode and they are counting on it.

If I was Trump I say no to the CNN moderator and force a neutral moderators no debate as Biden needs this more than Trump currently.

C'mon now @BFoe you know everything has to be dumbed down for Donald the man can't talk policy unless it's fed to him in comic book covers and even then he f*ks it up. I live for his one-on-one interviews where you're guaranteed to get a jambalaya salad of non-connected words, verbs, and adjectives until he leafs through a pile of papers trying to prove to you what he said was right. Take a closer look at those papers and you'll see they're just instructions for a dishwasher installation. The man is an idiot.
That bastard has even ruined jambalaya. :(

There is a supply shortage now because Russia is destroying the adrenochrome factories in Ukraine.

When you stop taking it, the youthful effect reverses quickly.
So it's like that family in Fallout 4. The Cabots.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: N13
He'll def have the good stuff in him, but if Trump acts like he did in the first debate last election, he'll lose regardless.

I thought Trump won the 2nd one cleanly, but the damage was done. Biden was really sharp in the first one too, especially the first 2/3 or so.

This will be a fun watch either way, hope they do it in a large venue.
Agree 100. His base the Maga crew wants him to do it but it totally repulses most moderates an centrists.

Trump did win the 2nd debate. But after the Circus act of the first along with agreeing g to terrible town hall Q&A where Biden played tee ball and Trump had Nolan Ryan pitching at him the damage was done at that point.

Back