Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

How do people even decide who "wins" or "loses" lmao
it's totally partisan bullshit and hyping whoever's in your team.
If either languishes in a puddle of their own droll, still there will be people screaming that guy won.

these are not serious debates, they're for adults that lost their mind in the electoral game. best thing america could do is completely ignore the debate. just don't tune in. that would really send a message.

Seems like it used to be a Q&A about how would you fix this or how would you improve on this vs the other guy.... now it does seem like a circus where mods throw out stuff to catch them garnering more views....
I agree with @Cajun

A lot of our debate troubles are very much a product of the modern era. We used to demand to hear candidates’ platforms, policy proposals, how they’d pay and fund their ideas—all kinds of stuff. Check out the 1992 debates (they’re on YouTube) between George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, and Ross Perot.
Shit, even the Obama-McCain and Obama-Romney debates had substance. It’s only since Trump came on the scene that they are completely worthless.

There's 0 doubt in my mind that they're feeding Joe top quality drugs when he needs to be on. I was completely shocked at the difference in his cognition from how slow, lost and forgetful he usually is, compared to how he was in the first 1 on 1 Bernie debate as well as the Trump debates.
Everyone who works with him, including Republicans talks about how sharp he is. He's just not a great public speaker.

Everyone who works with him, including Republicans talks about how sharp he is. He's just not a great public speaker.
Well, his public speaking was remarkably different/better in the 1 on 1 Bernie debate and the Trump debates.

Well, his public speaking was remarkably different/better in the 1 on 1 Bernie debate and the Trump debates.
The setting is different. It's when he has to give speeches and stuff that he stumbles sometimes. In conversation, he has always done really well.

Hopefully this time, they mute Trump’s mic when it’s a Biden’s turn, and vice versa. Sad that we have to do that, but Trump unfortunately cannot act like an adult.

I think many of us felt like Chris Wallace did in this Bad Lip Reading, when he simply says, “Kill me.” <lol>

If they really wanted them to be meaningful, they'd have the questions given to both candidates a month in advance, and then written responses, and then maybe a Q&A session after those written responses were read. That would be more relevant to the actual job.
Not written, but give them the questions ahead of time so they can explain their positions with notes and stats prepared

Then allow moderator to ask follow up questions that are more off the cuff

Not written, but give them the questions ahead of time so they can explain their positions with notes and stats prepared

Then allow moderator to ask follow up questions that are more off the cuff
I really think ideally, they'd lead a team to come up with the answers, which is why I prefer a written one. But either way that would be much more informative than the ones we get now.

Last edited:
Those Trump vs. Biden debates were almost as disappointing as Rashad vs. Rampage.

All that built up hype for nothing.

This is going to be another I know you are But What am I Fiasco all over again..

This is gonna be the kimbo/dada 5000 of debates.

ggkeXQ.gif

I can't wait to hear Trump talk on actual policies as he weaves windmills, washing machines, and Hannibal Lecter in the conversation. Trump is not a knowledgeable man steeped in issues, this should be good food for nighttime talk shows.

200w.gif

Lol at Brandon trying to cut a pro wrestling promo with background music and lines from Dirty Harry, then has to clarify after that he needs a CNN moderator there to cut the mics if he starts to lose.

imagine immediately running to a karate forum to post about Biden finally not being a pussy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back