• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

Ok add to the rules a way to make sure no one gets the questions beforehand, no way they get help and no way the get any notes.

They just step up get a question and they reply.

Then I say bring it on and let's see what happens. Whoever wins, wins.
Yes, MAGA world has always been known for graciously accepting defeat.
You for that or does that scare you and you know Joe's handlers would never agree to that.
Joe Biden ain't the one who dicktucked from previous debates! If he did well in upcoming debates, he would just be accused of wearing an earpiece and using PEDS again. Which probably means Trump wears an earpiece and is pumped up on various drugs, because of his pathological projection.

Joe Biden ain't the one who dicktucked from previous debates! If he did well in upcoming debates, he would just be accused of wearing an earpiece and using PEDS again. Which probably means Trump wears an earpiece and is pumped up on various drugs, because of his pathological projection.

As usual your TDS affects your ability to read and understand.

The additional rules I stated applied to both. If Trump can't handle it then fuck him too. Want tobbet wich side would bitch more and refuse this rules.

They both come in not knowing the questions and get no outside help in anyway.

I in fact support the mic cutoff rule also.

When has Trump said he would not debate Biden.

The way most "debates" are setup they are stupid and not wort thr effort. With the rules we are talking her it would be worth seeing.

I would like to see JFK in there too just to see how he handles it.

I don't think either want that but especially Bidens handles because if JFK did well he could split Biden's votes.

Ok add to the rules a way to make sure no one gets the questions beforehand, no way they get help and no way the get any notes.

They just step up get a question and they reply.

Then I say bring it on and let's see what happens. Whoever wins, wins.

You for that or does that scare you and you know Joe's handlers would never agree to that.

Well Joe's handlers are tipping thier hand here. The original strategy was to muzzle Joe as much as he can (fewest press conferences, skipping the superbowl address, etc) but now they are pushing for early debates because: he' has been losing in agg polls and behind in models, so it's usually the person trailing trying to shake things up; and if (when) he fails to squash his public image, he still theoretically has time to recover before the election.

The additional rules I stated applied to both. If Trump can't handle it then fuck him too. Want tobbet wich side would bitch more and refuse this rules.
I will gladly accept that wager. The chud persecution fetish is limitless.

Well Joe's handlers are tipping thier hand here. The original strategy was to muzzle Joe as much as he can (fewest press conferences, skipping the superbowl address, etc) but now they are pushing for early debates because: he' has been losing in agg polls and behind in models, so it's usually the person trailing trying to shake things up; and if (when) he fails to squash his public image, he still theoretically has time to recover before the election.
He did great in the recent state of the union, and when he was on Conan's podcast he just seemed like a regular guy shooting the shit.

When has Trump said he would not debate Biden.

The way most "debates" are setup they are stupid and not wort thr effort. With the rules we are talking her it would be worth seeing.

I would like to see JFK in there too just to see how he handles it.

I don't think either want that but especially Bidens handles because if JFK did well he could split Biden's votes.
I missed your ninja edit.

JFK might split Biden's votes, but he's dead.

RFK mostly appeals to chuds.

He did great in the recent state of the union, and when he was on Conan's podcast he just seemed like a regular guy shooting the shit.

Well he's your candidate of choice, so you're not going to begrudge him. But the greater public opinion of him doesn't reflect that. After the SOTU, he's still down in all 3 major categories of polling and has the lowest approval rating of any president of the 21st century at the same point in their term.

Granted there's still undecideds, but I doubt Joe is going to be able to shake off his bumbling grampa image with these debates. If anything, I'm betting voter apathy increases after them

Well he's your candidate of choice, so you're not going to begrudge him. But the greater public opinion of him doesn't reflect that. After the SOTU, he's still down in all 3 major categories of polling and has the lowest approval rating of any president of the 21st century at the same point in their term.

Granted there's still undecideds, but I doubt Joe is going to be able to shake off his bumbling grampa image with these debates. If anything, I'm betting voter apathy increases after them
4 months ago seemed fine

What weight do you give polls in May for an election in November?

How do people even decide who "wins" or "loses" lmao
it's totally partisan bullshit and hyping whoever's in your team.
If either languishes in a puddle of their own droll, still there will be people screaming that guy won.

these are not serious debates, they're for adults that lost their mind in the electoral game. best thing america could do is completely ignore the debate. just don't tune in. that would really send a message.

Well its easy to tell who lost when one of the people just talks over everyone, goes off on tangents, and insults everyone without answering any questions.

I missed your ninja edit.

JFK might split Biden's votes, but he's dead.

RFK mostly appeals to chuds.

Missed typed but RFK would split Bidens vote most likely. His stances on many things are not going to sit well with conservatives.

What weight do you give polls in May for an election in November?

Polls in May meaning aggregated tally and trajectory over the past several months? I weight them as a current snapshot of the public opinion. Coupled with the fact that it's replicated in national head to head, 5 way and battleground states. Also the fact that Biden is polling very low in approval ratings (lowest in the same point in time of last 4 presidents).

I'd say in a two person head to to head race the odds are just above 50% but his lead extends in a multi person race.

4 months ago seemed fine

Now compare and contrast that with Trump's appearance on Brett Baier's show around the same time. Absolutely deranged.

4 months ago seemed fine

I acknowledge that, and yet his approval ratings dipped and he's trailing in the polls. Not just a poll, but multiple over the course of seven months. So when do you think he dusts off his image of bumbling grampa and gets his approval rating in the mid 40s?

I'm not arguing he hasn't done well on some stages ( relative to expectations) I'm asking his supporters (guaranteed voters) when do you think his abysmal numbers reverse. Or do you think his public image will change?

I acknowledge that, and yet his approval ratings dipped and he's trailing in the polls. Not just a poll, but multiple over the course of seven months. So when do you think he dusts off his image of bumbling grampa and gets his approval rating in the mid 40s?

I'm not arguing he hasn't done well on some stages ( relative to expectations) I'm asking his supporters (guaranteed voters) when do you think his abysmal numbers reverse. Or do you think his public image will change?
what polls are you following? This is what I have and all others I've seen look similiar.

what polls are you following? This is what I have and all others I've seen look similiar.

Rights, Joe is effectively behind in agg polling in national head to head by 1.1 points, 5 way by 2.7 points and battleground states by 3.6 points (biden isn't leading in any of the 7 listed battle states)

Modeling has it currently 251 Republicans and 226 Democrats

And I think Nate Silver will release his model in June.

Edit** PolyVote has their final EC projections currently at Trump 281 and Biden 257

Last edited:

Bidens team should try to place in a Rule that the debates take place from between 9am-11am.

That way we can watch to see if donald falls asleep on stage..

By his own daughter?

She claims now - "Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Yet Snopes fact-checked the claims -

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

You leftists LOVE to site Trump's immoral sexual history, like walking in on teenage models dressing rooms at this beauty pageants, and the infamous 'grab em by the pussy' tape. And by all means do so, his sexual perversity is a legitimate issue.

But it speaks volumes you try to ignore Biden's history of sniffing little children and his own daughter's claims within her own diary, while trying to only put the spotlight on Trump.
There is plenty of discussion of this in the thread on the subject. It is pretty clear that she did not actually accuse him of abusing her.

There is plenty of discussion of this in the thread on the subject. It is pretty clear that she did not actually accuse him of abusing her.

No shit, she's never openly & publicly accused him. She doesn't want to be disowned by him and written out of his inheritance.

She wrote it in her private diary.
And she's never denied it was her diary.

Keep dancing around it with very well-worded statements like 'she did not actually accuse him of abusing her' while her own words speak for themselves.

Back