Biden administration expected to emphasize climate science over lunar exploration at NASA

thats exactly how these idiots thing and they have even stated it outright many times. because its lots easier to terraform the moon than to stop fucking up our planet......

The moon is Viper the rapper's son. It look just like him.

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Good move by President Biden.

Long distance space exploration is a childish endeavor when the world is facing real problems that we need to solve.

It's like they're actively looking for a backup planet so they can say fuck it and leave the rest of us here.

Fine with me. SpaceX will better and more efficient at space travel than the government could ever hope to be.

Fine with me. SpaceX will better and more efficient at space travel than the government could ever hope to be.

I mean if you don't count all the tax breaks and subsidies Elon got that makes sense.

Its the type of thing women say all the time. "We should fix our own societal ills before investing money in space exploration". As if they are mutually exclusive, if all humankind had that attitude we'd still be living in caves. Cowardly, risk adverse mentality.

Last edited:

Long distance space exploration is a childish endeavor when the world is facing real problems that we need to solve.

It's like they're actively looking for a backup planet so they can say fuck it and leave the rest of us here.
Space exploration is the ultimate ‘white flight’

hence the constant attacks on it currently.

Won't have to worry about living on the moon or mars if we don't completely fuck up earth in the first place.

Smart move.

What would be the purpose of an aggressive exploration of the moon? Why should I care if we scale this back?

Won't have to worry about living on the moon or mars if we don't completely fuck up earth in the first place.

Smart move.

yeah this seems pretty obvious. we should not spend billions of dollars on these extras while our own planet is such a mess. its irresponsible.

I mean if you don't count all the tax breaks and subsidies Elon got that makes sense.

Either way it makes sense. Tax breaks help, but SpaceX still has to be efficient. The government does not. I had a friend that worked at Wallops. His account of how things went their confirmed my suspicion.

yeah this seems pretty obvious. we should not spend billions of dollars on these extras while our own planet is such a mess. its irresponsible.

Besides JFK whos administration expanded the space pogrom more?

Besides JFK whos administration expanded the space pogrom more?

who cares man? i'm not approaching this from a partisan place and think it is ridiculous no matter who does it. i think it is a tragedy of selfishness and stupidity that we place things like this above basic human needs and always have.

who cares man? i'm not approaching this from a partisan place and think it is ridiculous no matter who does it. i think it is a tragedy of selfishness and stupidity that we place things like this above basic human needs and always have.

I was just asking

Sucks ass

But private orgs will lead us to space probably anyway

Hail space emperor elon

Turmp going to have to settle for Russia instead of Mars now

Back