Media Benoit Saint-Denis Badly Wants "Bloodbath" Fight with Justin Gaethje

It’s honestly a great callout…

As good as Gaethje has looked lately, he’s on his way down, while Saint Denis is on his way up…

It’s very much a winnable fight for him, and would be a great way to put himself on the map with a victory over an established name in the UFC…

That being said, if it happens, Gaethje via decision.

He won't get that fight without a few good wins sir.
It would be a crazy fight though.

Arguably not warranted just yet but what an excellent matchup that would be.

does ja boi got a nickname yet?

how bout "The Crippler Benoit saint de....

well then how bout maybe "bloodbath benoit" then?

or maybe somefin like BSD or "mister open free" or like rush gsp
M2NvdmVyLmdpZg.jpeg

38QWNg6tkPTLpJVKtZWtqR.jpg

His nickname is "God of War".

Justin wants title shot and might even retire after getting it, highly doubt he agrees with dangerous fight that gets him nothing.

Seeing as Gaethje is not gonna fight down and most of the top 10 is booked already he's probably getting Turner or Gamrot.

I think Gaethje has done enough to deserve to turn down a fight like this. He earned that right imo by taking out Fiziev and then beating Dustin.

Would be an awesome fight, but give Gaethje his title shot.

He's going to need to build the ol' resume.
2-3 more good wins he'll be there.

So a five fight UFC finish streak in the toughest division is not enough to punch a ticket to get a top fighter matchup ?

He needs an 8 fight streak ?

Fuck right off.

You are the voice of the UFC trying to protect name fighters before they are milked completely dry.

Fucking shill

Also... I usually love your posts Sir :)

So a five fight UFC finish streak in the toughest division is not enough to punch a ticket to get a top fighter matchup ?

He needs an 8 fight streak ?

Fuck right off.

You are the voice of the UFC trying to protect name fighters before they are milked completely dry.

Fucking shill

Also... I usually love your posts Sir :)

Jeez, so aggressive sir lol.
Im not saying he can't get it, im saying there's no way the UFC give him the guy waiting for a title shot off the guys he's fought.

Now if he beats someone in the top 7-10 yeah, give it to him.
He just beat Frevola who was ranked #34 I believe, how does that warrant a shot at the #1 guy in the division?

Yes he's finished 5 guys straight, and that in itself warrants a big jump up, but not ALL the way up lol.

I still forgive you for called me a shill ya bastad ;)

Jeez, so aggressive sir lol.
Im not saying he can't get it, im saying there's no way the UFC give him the guy waiting for a title shot off the guys he's fought.

Now if he beats someone in the top 7-10 yeah, give it to him.
He just beat Frevola who was ranked #34 I believe, how does that warrant a shot at the #1 guy in the division?

Yes he's finished 5 guys straight, and that in itself warrants a big jump up, but not ALL the way up lol.

I still forgive you for called me a shill ya bastad ;)

I'd love to see him get Poirier, but Poirier only likes money fights. Regardless, though, if ever there's a time for a big step up, it's now. If you starch 5 ufc fighters in a row with relative ease, it's time to stop inching up the rankings and instead be thrown into the deep end. I think Gamrot, or loser of dariush/arman are the most realistic steps up that Benoit might get. I hope he does, because I'm getting bored with watching this guy just run through opponents and then barely get a step up in competition.I mean, it's fun, but let's test this guy already.

I'd love to see him get Poirier, but Poirier only likes money fights. Regardless, though, if ever there's a time for a big step up, it's now. If you starch 5 ufc fighters in a row with relative ease, it's time to stop inching up the rankings and instead be thrown into the deep end. I think Gamrot, or loser of dariush/arman are the most realistic steps up that Benoit might get. I hope he does, because I'm getting bored with watching this guy just run through opponents and then barely get a step up in competition.I mean, it's fun, but let's test this guy already.

I agree that he should get a shot at someone in the 5-10 range.
I like the loser of Dariush and Arman would be fun though sir.

I'd like to see him vs Fiziev instead

No way this happens. Gaethje won't take it. Not because he's afraid but it's no reward. He wants big fights now and while he will be one day, BSD isn't it yet.

Back