Bacon vs. Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing you're not a Nazi.

28priestssalutehitler.jpg

I've been spending more and more time lately doing stuff that resembles exercise. I've been slowly increasing volume and so far, no shoulder pain. I'm still sticking to the stuff that my PT recommended.

Ring pushups

Static holds at 90 degrees

Ring Pullups

Static holds at top and middle positions

Ring rows (laying down, facing up)

Band work (external rotations at 30-30-30, facepulls, missleanus)

It felt good. Assuming I don't have any set backs, I really don't feel like I need surgery at this point. I'm limited in what I can do at the moment in that I can't do pressing movements with a barbell, but if that's the only thing I need to avoid....I'm cool with that. I don't seem to have a problem pressing a DB as long as my palm is facing inward. It's a little early to call this a comeback, but I'm kinda excited.

Saturday

Soccer practice
Looked like a gnub x 1

Ring pullups
Static hold thingys

Ring pushups

Ring rows
bunches

Band work

When I woke up Sunday, i thought I over did it, but as the day went on, the ache went away. My right shoulder is a little stiff this morning. Feels like I have a small rock trapped under my right scapula. I think it's time I visited Mormon Bruce again.

Whenever I do scap pushups, i think of you.

Just thougth i'd share.

You guys practice? That's funny.

What's really funny:

- I was wearing softball cleats.

- One of the guys on the team is like 55 and he almost started crying when the "coach" said I was the new goalie. I told him he could have it if it meant that much to him. Now I'm a "defender." Whatever the hell the means.

- One of the older guys on the team said, "You'll wanna watch out for the hispanic teams. They tend to play rough." I said, "Sweet".

- One of the girls on the team had a fucking flask in her bag and I saw her hit it at LEAST twice. Rock.

Why are you playing soccer? I though only girls play soccer in the US.

LOl at the guy getting heartbroken about losing his goalie position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back