Bacon vs. Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife roped me into playing soccer. Can't say I'm excited about it, but it could be fun. I hope I can handle those "rough" hispanics...

Elbow checks. If you get called on it, claim you thought soccer had the same rules as Aussie football. They wont understand what the hell you're talking about, and let it slide at least a couple times.

Circuit
5 db snatches per arm (35 lb)
5 db swings per arm (35 lb)
10 burpees with pushup and jump

Repeat circuit 5 times with 60 seconds rest between each round. Started spitting after round three. By round 4 I was breathing pepper spray and burping.

Grabbed two 45lb plates and took them for a walk in my backyard. My backyard is about 100 feet. I walked the length 6 times, took a short break and then did 2 more. About 800 feet total. Forearms were screaming.

Now we wait.

5am, drive to Panorama City to get my CAT scanned. Wait for about forever........CAT gets scanned in about 2 minutes, drive all the way home. Bleh. Results in 3-5 business days.

50lb DB Clean and Press
3 R/L
3 R/L
3 R/L
3 R/L

50lb DB Snatch
4 R/L
4 R/L
4 R/L
4 R/L

Pistols (superset with lunges)
5 R/L (haven't done these in awhile and it showed)
3 R/L
3 R/L
3 R/L

Lunges w/bar
5 R/L
5 R/L
5 R/L
5 R/L

Ring Pullups (superset with pushups)

Pushups

Beat shit out of tire with sledge x 100

Stretch
Contrast shower
Food
Nap.....zzzzzz

5am, drive to Panorama City to get my CAT scanned. Wait for about forever........CAT gets scanned in about 2 minutes, drive all the way home. Bleh. Results in 3-5 business days.
So how is that old Kaiser Permanente on Roscoe and Van Nuys? Did you stop at either of the 2 local in-and-outs or Coco's? That Wal Mart is pretty nice but I've never been in El Gallo Giro. How was your experience?

It sucked. I hate going anywhere near the city during rush hour. It wasn't too bad today, but knowing I had to go put me in a bad mood right of the bat.

Did you know they built a new medical center? Cause....they built a new medical center. It's conveniently located right behind the old one.

I didn't stop for food. You still live there?

I'm at school but during the summers I live 5 minutes from there. Actually, I was born there.

I didn't know they built a new medical center. Quite fastinating.

If you ever need food recomendations for the area just let me know. I like food and there are several places that are little holes in the wall with great food.

Panorama city isn't really bad if you can avoid the freeways and roads. So unless you live there and can walk, it might be a hassle. FYI, incase you didn't notice...lots of messicans and filipinos around there. Just keep your head up and you will be fine.

2 DB snatch
35s x3
35s x3
35s x3
35s x3
35s x3

Those felt awkward.

1-arm snatcherelli's
55x3xL/R
55x3xL/R
55x3xL/R
65x2xL/R
65x2xL/R
65x2xL/R

My left side is quit a bit weaker than my right. 65lb flys off the floor when I snatch it with my right hand, but with my left, it was pretty close to a 2-rep max.

Ring pushups

Long burning static hold at 90 degrees x3

Ring rowsx a shitload

Grabbed two 10lb plates, held them over my head and walked around my back yard until I thought my arms would fall off.

I've got long limbs, so not very. I put the DB on the ground before every rep...

*squats in middle of cubical*

I'm probably about 2 inches or so above parrallel.

I've got long limbs, so not very. I put the DB on the ground before every rep...

*squats in middle of cubical*

I'm probably about 2 inches or so above parrallel.

I'm sorry. I meant after you catch it how far do you squat?

Thanks for squatting in your cubicle for me.

Oh....Not very low. Probably in the quarter squat range.

PS: My CAT scan was normal. Still no clue what's wrong with my sinuses. I blame the desert.

I had an allergy panel a few months ago. I'm allergic to rye grass and dust mites. That's it.

Meanwhile, every time I blow my nose in the morning, I get a blody mass of snot.

Is Panorama City a real place or does it have the same meaning as "Capital City", "Metropolis" etc.

Panorama City is a real city near Hollywood, but Hollywood is a fake city in every sense of the word.

I don't know if you like Pantera or not, but I know you like bulldogs, so I thought I'd....

n528015604_1008865_5498.jpg

All I see is a red x. My work blocks facebook because they hate Christmas.

Might as well update the log. Been doing the same shit as posted above. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back