Bacon vs. Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make it my goal this week to slide-tackle someone here at work.

Take pics of the aftermath.

Stone,

I didn't really look at the ball. I just watch the hips and apply pressure until the guy fucks up. Kinda like a defensive back, but without the 2-step rule.

I'm sure you're supposed to look at the ball, but I wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it if I got it, so I just pretend it ain't there.

That is actually pretty smart. If you really go after the ball, it is much more likely you will get beat. Containing until the guy fucks up is rarely a bad strategy at any level.

*feels intellij...inteligi...feels smart*

Idiot_smile.jpg

Bacon,

My dad's mexican friends fixed my car for something else and forgot to fix my ac. said mexican said that its just a switch on the ac (under the hood). i looked and didnt see anything though...

Bacon,

My dad's mexican friends fixed my car for something else and forgot to fix my ac. said mexican said that its just a switch on the ac (under the hood). i looked and didnt see anything though...

A switch?

I have no idea what he's talking about, but I don't really know much about A/C systems. I think the air diverter thingy is actuated by vacuum lines. I have no idea what he means by "switch".

"Under the hood" -

Switch, or does he mean the relay?

"Under the hood" -

Switch, or does he mean the relay?

If it's a relay, it's an easy fix. Just find out which one it is and replace it. It's as easy as changing a light bulb. The manual should tell you which one it is.

It looks like a big fuse. It will be located under your hood.

Like so.

2.jpg

The small ones are fuses, the big ones are relays and stuff. They should be pretty cheap to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back