Bacon vs. Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks at centaur's nipples*

You've ingested THC today, haven't you? I can tell.

*giggles*

what? me? I think I did a little, but not enough to get teh baked.

You can't smoke, can you, with your job and all, right?

Pot was never my thing. I tried like hell, it just doesn't like me. Booze is and always will be my D.O.C.

All I see is a red x. My work blocks facebook because they hate Christmas.

Do they hate PhotoBucket, Flickr, etc as well?

I've found that if a pic sounds sufficiently interesting, I can get around the sites that work blocks access to by grabbing the address for the picture in question and uploading it to my photobucket account.

Not sure if it rates the effort or not, but the picture in question is, in fact, the back of a bulldog wearing a Pantera T-Shirt.

Might as well update...

Been sub grappling 3 times a week for a few weeks. I hesitate to call it "mma" training, which is what it is for the most part, because the focus is mostly on grappling, BUT, it's definitly NOT sport jew jitsoo. Fuck it, it's fun, and we go live for the last 45 mins of practice.

The pummel drill we do to warm up is a good shoulder saver IMO> It's a standard greco pummel drill where both guys are fighting for double underhooks.

My right shoulder loves that drill. My right shoulder in general has been in pretty good shape lately. My left (a/c separation) feels moderately shitty, but it's managable.

Still hitting the rings and the barbell twice a week.

Start soccer on saturday. I'm not really looking forward to it, but whatever. Can't let your meat loaf.

Shit. So, youre actually going to be training for our headline fight?

The pub created an mma fight card. You got elected to provide the play by play.

The pub created an mma fight card. You got elected to provide the play by play.

When the heck was this? I didn't think that my pub appearances had gotten THAT spotty.

Not loving your chances here, Missus. Don't recall you having any grappling in your recent training and background, and the long-ago lesson of MMA is that ground game/no standup >>> stand up/no ground game. :)

When the heck was this? I didn't think that my pub appearances had gotten THAT spotty.

Not loving your chances here, Missus. Don't recall you having any grappling in your recent training and background, and the long-ago lesson of MMA is that ground game/no standup >>> stand up/no ground game. :)

Yeah, I know. Bacon wasnt supposed to be training...

I do have some grappling experience, but I suck.

Yeah, I know. Bacon wasnt supposed to be training...

I do have some grappling experience, but I suck.

On the plus side (as Stonebreaker slips into fight-breakdown mode), Bacon is plagued by old injuries. Stay off the ground while you can and hammer the shoulder when you can't, and you might get somewhere.

My concern in pitting someone against Bacon is that most of us aren't capable of inflicting any damage on him that's greater than something he's already managed to do to himself at some point in his past. You might wind up gassed before you've managed to hurt him badly enough to slow him down.

Again... anyone got a link or a likely search term that'll point me towards this Pub conversation that I've missed?

On the plus side (as Stonebreaker slips into fight-breakdown mode), Bacon is plagued by old injuries. Stay off the ground while you can and hammer the shoulder when you can't, and you might get somewhere.

My concern in pitting someone against Bacon is that most of us aren't capable of inflicting any damage on him that's greater than something he's already managed to do to himself at some point in his past. You might wind up gassed before you've managed to hurt him badly enough to slow him down.

Again... anyone got a link or a likely search term that'll point me towards this Pub conversation that I've missed?

Hmmm...it was about a week ago, so maybe...100-200 pages back?

This was the finalised card:

St Carnal's Xtreme Cagefighting 1: Genesis

Preliminary Bouts
Anarkix vs. ChaseG
Saith vs. thethirddiaz
vince89 vs kaboom187
ChaosMitten vs. enright3060
Donut vs. Zerocrew
Mexican Mask Match: ChaosMitten vs. ChaseT
Main Card
Bacon vs. mschatz
Finnegan vs. Cap'n Alan Sech
Big Booty Championship Semi Finals
hunto vs. krellik
magicman531 vs. CarnalSalvation
Inferno Match: Urban vs. MikeMartial

Commentary by Stonebreaker and Bacon.

Ring Girls are zop, Tamil and erco.

The show is sponsored by baconators.

Odds, statistics and betting provided by statisticool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back