Bacon vs. Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacon

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UPDATED Jan 2, 2007.

Welcome to my motherfuckin log. All my bitch-ass lifts are done raw. No shoes, no shirt, no hair, no fear, and no real strength to speak of. I lift in shorts (that go below the knee), a Guinness beanie, a few random tattoos and piercing for good measure.

Goals:
Bench 225
DL 405
Squat 315

Current PRs
Bench 205
DL 320
Squat 235

Stats:
6'
185 lbs
Handsome as all hell.
Leo

If, by chance, you happen to be suffering from back/shoulder/hip pain, I suggest you get comfortable and read the links below. Hooked on phonics didn't work for me, but the Neanderthal No More program from T-Nation did. I have the whole program in a word doc. If you want it, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Part 1
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=314nean2

Part 2
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=315nean2

Part 3
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....4-004-training

Part 4
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=472224

Part 5
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=535872

Hugs and Kisses, Bacon.

I almost titled my log the same thing. True story.

What's w/ the black text? Headache.

I use the white screen option. What color would you prefer, Sir Wilhelm?

Three cheers for Ren & Stimpy...yar, yar, yar

invisible ink?
metallicas black album?
IQ-test for the fellow sherdoggers?

*passes cheese to Lard-ass and Fatty*

REad this article as well when it came out. Was very informative. Will you measure your progress by doing the tests, they had in this article, after the six weeks again? Or will you go just by how it feels?

graedy said:
REad this article as well when it came out. Was very informative. Will you measure your progress by doing the tests, they had in this article, after the six weeks again? Or will you go just by how it feels?

I'll probably do the tests...but how I feel it definitly the determinant. I should have taken before pics. My posture wasn't noticably bad unless you knew what to look for, but my wife can already see the difference in how I stand.

bacon said:
I use the white screen option. What color would you prefer, Sir Wilhelm?

Three cheers for Ren & Stimpy...yar, yar, yar

White screen is teh ghey. Charcoal grey screen pwns. I guess this means the light blue text in my log probably gives you a headache.

I'm going to T-Nation right after I type this to save that article so I can read about your program. Sounds interesting.

fat_wilhelm said:
White screen is teh ghey. Charcoal grey screen pwns. I guess this means the light blue text in my log probably gives you a headache.

I'm going to T-Nation right after I type this to save that article so I can read about your program. Sounds interesting.

I added the links to the article at the bottom of the first post.

bacon said:
Due to a decade and a half of grappling, and the better part of three decades of all round abuse, my body was/is kinda fucked up. Until I started reading the threads in ye ol beloved S&P, I was a god damned moron when it came to lifting heavy shit.

My "routine" Pre-S&P (PS) consisted of bench, curls, CHINS, yoga and various bw movements. I used to be a pushup master. Due to injuries to both shoulders, and my lower back, I've been living with pain for the past 6 years or so. At times it got so bad I was bed ridden for a week or more.

This better not be an excuse as to why I will soon lift more than you. I want to see your Deadlift max, I'm guessing you will be around 350.

Pfft, whaaa, hmm, phuu NO! Excuses are like assholes....I don't make either.

Interesting, especially about the shoulders rolled forward.

I was told a while back by a trainer at my old gym that I was out of balance. My shoulders are really pulled forward or have more muscle packed on the front. I notice I sleep on my side almost on the time and basically curl my back and sleep on my shoulders. This causes my shoulders to push forward. Don't know if it has anything to do with it.

I was making good progress closing the gap between bench and rows before I got the new job. I'm sure it was helping.

So did you take the underwear pics and are you going to post?

LPF4 said:
So did you take the underwear pics and are you going to post?

lol

Not me man. I don't need validation via internet. My wife thinks I'm hot and she's the only one that matters.

When I'm done with this program, I'll be keeping the Step-ups and the walking lunges. They make my ass feel glorious.

*squirms in seat due to soreness*

Updated first post. Phase 1 complete. On to phase 2 for 3 weeks.

bacon said:
lol
My wife thinks I'm hot and she's the only one that matters.

I think your hot too....mmhmmm, your protruding rib is your best phyical trait i might add.

How did I miss you log..i blame it on my bad left eye...

I'm check on this article later, when i have about 1.5 years to break it down completely. Anyways, good on ya for starting a log, now i have somewhere to post my uncomprehendable ramblings when s&p is slow. If Bacon and fatty are doing a log, I may as well too, then you all will have something truly worthy to making fun of.

P.S. I can sell pics of bacon in undies....or naked, your choice. 150$ and 250$ each respectively. :D

If you post pictures of your fucked up eye, I'll post one of my fucked up ribs. But if you post pics of me naked, make sure it's of my good side....and by good side, I'm mean full frontal, ofcourse.

bacon said:
If you post pictures of your fucked up eye, I'll post one of my fucked up ribs. But if you post pics of me naked, make sure it's of my good side....and by good side, I'm mean full frontal, ofcourse.

Damn you're a quick one to reply. It's a deal, I'll have the pics of Bacon's work posted tonight. (and no not the nude ones your horny old goats.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back