At the gym you should never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
- ask for a spotter to do curls
- give advice to people who didn't ask
- walk around like you're carrying 2 bags of grabage you don't want touching your legs
- look around for approval after sets
- try and compete with the guy who's warming up while you're near you max
- front raises with a low pully, spreading you nuts with a cable does not make it effective
- do a set when you have a fart coming

walk in with a new haircut like Jay Cutler
drop the weight as hard as you can to get the attention of everyone in the gym
Scream to get attention

be within an arm length of anyone lifting

Amen to that. Several times at the student rec center where I work out I've been doing SOHP with fixed-weight barbells in the middle of the floor and some idiot passes right by me while the bar is going up or coming down and I have to stop it, or even move it, so I don't crack him in the skull.

When I walk to the water fountain I will take all kinds of silly circuitous paths to stay away from people who are lifting, even people on the machines.

...neglect to wear a sock puppet on your free hand when doing one-armed lifts, to scream encouragement.

"LIGHT WEIGHT! PUT IT UP, MOTHERFUCKER! PUT IT UUUUUUUPPPP!!!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

...kick the swissball against the wall and show how much of a tuffy you are.

yeah ill admit it ,u just owned me , forever i will be known as the perfect pushup man ...wtvr:icon_lol:

lol don't take me seriously, i like to mess with people.

EDIT: ...ask a curl monkey how much he can squat.

...kick the swissball against the wall and show how much of a tuffy you are.

Grrrrr, I saw a couple of people almost get hit when some tool repeatedly kicked a Swiss ball last summer.

walk by and punch the speedbag as hard as you can. we all heard it asshole. seeing as how most could slap the thing with our cocks and make it go flying, you giving it everything you've got just makes you seem silly.

move away from the mirror, even if it is blocking the heavy dumbbells.

Back