At the gym you should never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
Shadow box in the mirror, and accidently punch the glass. Never good.
Do a curves circuit when it is busy(never but its worst when its busy, because they might be doin curls at the squat rack)
Start using the bench press when I finished a set and went to go get a drink of water.
Ask "how many sets left" repeatedly before asking"can I work in with you?"

...wear a loose fitting belt while doing quarter squats.
...get into the sauna with old men in towels
...throw ANYthing that resembles a combo in the mirror or sauna whether it be a one-two or some half hearted uppercuts
...show any sign of recognition when the local lunk comes over to criticize your squat/deadlift form

talk to the metros, people will judge you,..... i was judged it took a while for anybody to take me seriously after that. and no i didnt spot him on his 9th set of concentrations!!!!

Not care about your appearance.

Six-pacs are the easy way into a girls pants.

Something I saw/annoyed the fuck out of me saturday

A guy, mid 30's, short arse was doing rows in the smith machine with his body weight (think pull ups but have you back parallel to the ground and your feet on a bench) and although he only did maybe 8 reps, he was grunting like it was laboured every rep.
I almost asked him if he was being raped by a invisible force.

There was just me and him in the weights section which annoyed me even more

Put gel in your hair before a strongman comp.

*looks at Lusst*

2) Quarter squats with a belt + knee wraps + straps using 225lbs

That is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard (granted at that depth I don't even think the wraps are doing anything), but what do you think his real raw squat is? 95lbs?

Not care about your appearance.

Six-pacs are the easy way into a girls pants.

Personality, sense of humor, booze, roofies chloroform... all easier ways to get into a girls pants.

scream loudly after every rep. If its that freakin heavy take some weight off!!

Back