At the gym you should never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
wear a bandana, sleeveless shirt, and cutoff shorts.

Ok now that we are handing out fashion advice, when wearing my lycra shorts and wife beater, but no bandana, should I put a sock in my lycra shorts? Or is that frowned upon?

Ok now that we are handing out fashion advice, when wearing my lycra shorts and wife beater, but no bandana, should I put a sock in my lycra shorts? Or is that frowned upon?

Do it.

Knee-sock or whole pepperoni gets you plus points as well.

Do it.

Knee-sock or whole pepperoni gets you plus points as well.

Years ago, I was in playing a club gig with one of my bands and I put a whole Hillshire Farms polska kielbasa in my pants before we hit the stage.

A few songs into the show, I unzipped, pulled the kielbasa halfway out, ripped off the exposed part, took a bite and threw it into the audience. It was promptly thrown back, and hit me in the head.

Good times.

Years ago, I was in playing a club gig with one of my bands and I put a whole Hillshire Farms polska kielbasa in my pants before we hit the stage.

A few songs into the show, I unzipped, pulled the kielbasa halfway out, ripped off the exposed part, took a bite and threw it into the audience. It was promptly thrown back, and hit me in the head.

Good times.

That's the most awesome thing I've read all day.

I meant in combined attire. I sometimes wear a tank-top or wifebeater myself, but not with a bandana, cut-off frayed shorts that are so tight they look they're squeezing the life out of the guys sack.

fair enough

Leg press machine is great for building strength in teh legs.
Not saying it can be compared to the squat, but it definitly has its use.

talk to another man for more than 1 minute, the gym is for working out not chit chat

when spotting for someone else, dont stand right by their head with loose shorts

At the gym you should never...

Say this:

Leg press machine is great for building strength in teh legs.
Not saying it can be compared to the squat, but it definitly has its use.

...never stand so close to someone that when you are doing partnered leg raises your sweat falls on their face. (i.e. you lie down, partner stands by your head, you grab their ankles and do leg raises, while the standing partner pushes your legs down)

I was the recipient of that in my Tuesday Muay Thai class. Freakin' gross.

chalk and strap up for your 135lb deadlifts.

...never stand so close to someone that when you are doing partnered leg raises your sweat falls on their face. (i.e. you lie down, partner stands by your head, you grab their ankles and do leg raises, while the standing partner pushes your legs down)

I was the recipient of that in my Tuesday Muay Thai class. Freakin' gross.

If you were hardcore there'd be powdered glass in the dude's sweat.

Back