At the gym you should never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
Do curls in the squat rack....especialy if there is only one in the gym!!

Can we start a chain of gyms where this thread is the rules? I'd love to see one in every city...

-tell me not to use chalk

get so involved in you Ipod selection that you start singing and dancing in the mirror

do shrugs w/50- lb dumbells, wear gloves, talk about your family/friends/prior social experiences...i dont give a flying fuck. tell me that squatting wide is cheating (fucking personal trainers) Yell at me when i drop the weights (fucking personal trainers) stare profusly b/c im lifting more intensivly than you (fucking everyone at commercial gyms) play gay ass music, say 'hello' and then 'cya' afterwards, stare, make stupid fucking announcements over the loud speaker every couple of minutes "Attention _____ members & guests, will ________ please come to the front desk please" "Attention staff, will _________ come to the front desk please" "Attention staff, ________ line 2 please, _________ line 2.

oh and no short shorts and tank tops ... and telling the woman what to do/partner workouts...she's staring at me anyway
gym_equipment_250x251.jpg

Straddle the locker room bench naked with your balls and a-hole pressed against it.

Piss in the shower.

Blow dry your ball hair.

Walk in front of/close to someone doing a heavy work set of a compound exercise, particularly squats.

I use machines sometimes--for conditioning

but yeah-- no mobile phones

no using the squat rack to do bicep curls in

no --posing in the mirrors-- put your shirt back on

Here, Here to the no posing in the Mirror Rule!

I do not mind when a dude is posing in the mirror and it is obvious that he is getting his/her routine ready for an upcoming competition. In that case...it is what it is...these dudes are training full time...and part of their training is to be able to pose in a manner that best shows off their various muscle groups...

But the lame dudes (usually come factory installed with backwards cap and only able to perform bicep curls) who spend all of their time posing instead of lifting...

Well they need to DIE!:icon_chee

I do not mind when a dude is posing in the mirror and it is obvious that he is getting his/her routine ready for an upcoming competition. In that case...it is what it is...these dudes are training full time...and part of their training is to be able to pose in a manner that best shows off their various muscle groups...

But the lame dudes (usually come factory installed with backwards cap and only able to perform bicep curls) who spend all of their time posing instead of lifting...

Exactly,but I don't like seeing people strip to the briefs and start posing for a half hour with all of their buddies critiquing him.

Exactly,but I don't like seeing people strip to the briefs and start posing for a half hour with all of their buddies critiquing him.

At the gym you should never PISS ON THE FUCKING SEAT!

At the gym you should never SHIT AND LEAVE IT TO STINK UP THE LOCKER ROOM!

I would unmercifully torture to death anyone who does this and have a hardon the entire time...

Walk up to the dumbbells, grab the ones you need and proceed to work out. STOP DOING THIS! NOBODY ELSE CAN USE THE DUMBBELLS YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF!!! Grab the dumbbells, find an unused space and proceed to work out.

I dont necessarily pose but if you flex the muscle group that you are working out, it can help you get more control to isolate it during your sets. Example would be to flex biceps if your doing standing curls, try it-it helps you really concentrate on the muscle at hand

on the other hand, full flexed posing is fucking rediculous unless your a pro-builder. Even if you are the largest man in the gym, nobody wants to see that shit

...never stand so close to someone that when you are doing partnered leg raises your sweat falls on their face. (i.e. you lie down, partner stands by your head, you grab their ankles and do leg raises, while the standing partner pushes your legs down)

I was the recipient of that in my Tuesday Muay Thai class. Freakin' gross.

bob and weave, my friend.

I ripped a giant fart in front of an industrial fans that blows towards the cardio equipment today. I ate a huge bag of brocoli at lunch and had some blue cheese crumbles on my salad, so you can just imagine the rankness of the odor that was propelled towards old people on recumbent bikes.

I ripped a giant fart in front of an industrial fans that blows towards the cardio equipment today. I ate a huge bag of brocoli at lunch and had some blue cheese crumbles on my salad, so you can just imagine the rankness of the odor that was propelled towards old people on recumbent bikes.

LMAO! I'm so going to do that the next time I'm at the gym.

It was an accident really, but once I realized the impact of my actions I was deeply pleased.

Back