At the gym you should never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
It think the gym can definitely intimidate guys from doing " non manly" exercises. Many guys tend to try and show off when they are in the gym. Often they try to do too much weight. Especially if you are training for a specific sport, such as MMA, you have to be willing to do the exercises that provide benefits no matter how wimpy they may look. Check out this cool video of Houston Alexander training for a fight. Not all of the moves this guy does are heavy weight moves. In fact many of them don't use much weight at all. You can see the video and other cool articles at World Extreme Fighter.

fucking spammer

forget to whipe the sweat off their face before they use the drinking fountan and drip sweat all over \ it :icon_twis

forget to whipe the sweat off their face before they use the drinking fountan and drip sweat all over \ it :icon_twis

to add to that:

never spit or wash your mouth in the fucking shared drinking fountain. Nobody wants to see that shit

I hate it when people sweat all over a bench and dont wipe it down.

Thanks i really wanted to put my head in your giant pool of sweat, dick

Honestly, the sweat on the bench or swishing your mouth with water and spitting it in the fountain doesn't bother me at all.

Sit by the dumbell rack with your p90x book doing dumbell routines for 2 hours and criticize my Deadlifts.

If no one used resistance machines they would get rid of them and put cool stuff in their place (GHR, Oly Platforms, Sledgehammers etc).

I ripped a giant fart in front of an industrial fans that blows towards the cardio equipment today. I ate a huge bag of brocoli at lunch and had some blue cheese crumbles on my salad, so you can just imagine the rankness of the odor that was propelled towards old people on recumbent bikes.

Man...that reminds me of this amateur boxer I used to work with at trucking company...the dude would always be eating broccoli and it would ALWAYS make him rip ass in the most profound and nastiest of ways...It would seriously stun a yak...The worst was when they were silent so there was no warning to clear out of the area.

never think about how great your homegym would be.

Yell "Who Farted!" in the middle of someone's heavy set.

Man...that reminds me of this amateur boxer I used to work with at trucking company...the dude would always be eating broccoli and it would ALWAYS make him rip ass in the most profound and nastiest of ways...It would seriously stun a yak...The worst was when they were silent so there was no warning to clear out of the area.

ahh the deadly silent bomber

Back