• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

At the gym you should never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
I always see that. I think Golds Gym is turning into to a boyband audition with all the guys getting way to into their music..

There is few backstreet boys at the Y as well. i don't understand gelling your hair before going to the gym.

Use the leg press sled to calf raises with the safety catches off.

come to the gym with barely a tank top on... you know those spaghetti strap tank tops. Idc how big you are, put on a real shirt or tank top

come to the gym with barely a tank top on... you know those spaghetti strap tank tops. Idc how big you are, put on a real shirt or tank top

Not wear a bra and run on the treadmill. Talk about distracting! All I see in the mirror behind me is these 2 fat ol' jugs flopping around.

And this bothered you?

Hey man, I'm trying to focus on my clean n' jerk. The slightest distraction could lead to career ending injury!

Note: Bouncing boobs no longer fascinate me, maybe naked then I'll oogle at them.

...forget your leg warmers

rant for today:
park your fucking streetbike POS in a full parking stall when the gym is full.

rant for today:
park your fucking streetbike POS in a full parking stall when the gym is full.

I've never done anything except tip over a street bike... how hard are motorcycles to move into a red zone?

Hey man, I'm trying to focus on my clean n' jerk. The slightest distraction could lead to career ending injury!

Note: Bouncing boobs no longer fascinate me, maybe naked then I'll oogle at them.

Well, if it does bother you again, focus on the jerk n' clean, then your mind should be all cleared for the clean n' jerk.

Well, if it does bother you again, focus on the jerk n' clean, then your mind should be all cleared for the clean n' jerk.

Excellent top notch advice right there lol, couldn't have put it any better myself. Awesome.

I've never done anything except tip over a street bike... how hard are motorcycles to move into a red zone?

if i had a nice rig with an animal guard i'd run that fucker right into the gyms front door

Back