Aspinall is going to destroy Pavlovich

OldFashion

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's the best/most well rounded fighter at hw right now and it's not close. All Pavlovich does is walk forward with straight arm punches like a toddler which, with his gorilla strength, is enough to beat most heavyweight cans. Now he's fighting someone with actual footwork, superior speed, who also has knockout power and can grapplefuck him. Pavlovich will look like a fat drunk at the bar getting his ass beat by an actual fighter.

<Fedor23>

Lmao Aspy is getting knocked the fuck out
saz5ggku9bk81.png

It's two big ass HWs with damn near perfect finishing rates. Shouldn't surprise anyone if either one knocks the other out. I do favor Aspinall due to his speed and movement but Pavlovich is a beast.

He's the best/most well rounded fighter at hw right now and it's not close. All Cdoes is walk forward with straight arm punches like a toddler which, with his gorilla strength, is enough to beat most heavyweight cans. Now he's fighting someone with actual footwork, superior speed, who also has knockout power and can grapplefuck him. Pavlovich will look like a fat drunk at the bar getting his ass beat by an actual fighter.

<Fedor23>
Destroy ! that's a convincing statement ! I wouldn't bet my house on that; Paavolvich is no joke.. anyway you shoud bet a lot of money on the fight since you know already the future.

He's the best/most well rounded fighter at hw right now and it's not close. All Pavlovich does is walk forward with straight arm punches like a toddler which, with his gorilla strength, is enough to beat most heavyweight cans. Now he's fighting someone with actual footwork, superior speed, who also has knockout power and can grapplefuck him. Pavlovich will look like a fat drunk at the bar getting his ass beat by an actual fighter.

<Fedor23>
<Lmaoo>
maybe you can say that he will finish I can understand , but destroy ?
no, the skill and strenght can't be that far apart that he will destroy him

Last edited:
I don't know about destroy, but I'm leaning towards him winning. I just hope he has been training diligently even though he didn't have a fight set up. But we will see what happens.

Aspinall is VERY well rounded and athletic, agile, quick

<Fedor23>
I think Pavlovich has this in the bag. You seem very confident in picking Aspinall. You ready to bet your account? White belt vs. Brown belt. Loser deletes his account. Deal?

I think Aspinall will win and is the more well rounded fighter but Pav is one bad dude. Would like to see this one go into champ rounds and see what they both got.

It's the best heavyweight (Aspinall) vs the most dangerous (Pavlovich) so anything could happen.

Aspinall is more skilled everywhere except for the boxing but he does have a bad habit of sticking his chin straight up in the air when he enters and exits striking exchanges which could be a deadly mistake here.

On the other hand, if Aspinall can put Pav on his back we know he's essentially a sitting duck there, and Tom's top game is brutal.

I'm leaning Aspinall but if there's ever a fight he's going to lose, it's this one.

<Fedor23>
Power is the great equalizer. Should be a fun one, either way!

I can't unsee how hittable Tom was in the blaydes fight before he suffered the injury.
I'm 50/50 here

I'm pulling for Aspinall but this should be a hell of a fight. In some ways I hate they're facing each other now for the interim instead of later for the real thing.
Exactly how I feel. I really wish one was fighting stipe(my preference is pav) and the other gets the winner.

Exactly how I feel. I really wish one was fighting stipe(my preference is pav) and the other gets the winner.
I reckon there is a decent chance they face each other again for the real deal, some point down the road. That's a plus.

I am excited that HW has these two, hoping they bring more in shape, legit HWs with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back